3. Rams +3.5

TheWindsorThrow
    TheWindsorThrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Good luck Leet

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

think if you like lambs better to wait til 2nd half, notoriously slow starters under fisher. honestly i think sea gonna give our young ass oline fits but i know we do play good teams strong generally. i just dont trust them man. im on bills 1st half myself. gl this year bro

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    think if you like lambs better to wait til 2nd half, notoriously slow starters under fisher. honestly i think sea gonna give our young ass oline fits but i know we do play good teams strong generally. i just dont trust them man. im on bills 1st half myself. gl this year bro
    thanks man

leetreaper

As soon as i posted, punt return for a TD

leetreaper

Afternoon 2 pack:

4. Raiders +3.0

5. Bucs -3.0

brellis23
    Update your status
    brellis23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5621

Any thoughts on broncos ML

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Like the Raiders W/ you....but again you were on the Home Dog Texans

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinAir View Post
    Like the Raiders W/ you....but again you were on the Home Dog Texans
    Yep, stupid call

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by brellis23 View Post
    Any thoughts on broncos ML
    Don't do ML's but I think Bal can cover the number.

leetreaper

6. Boys -6.0 2*Units

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Great job looking on fire today leet maybe the cfl is where your corner should be faggggg

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    6. Boys -6.0 2*Units
    Love this pick man lets cash!!

JonEJet
    JonEJet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1379

WHat do we have today my man

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1696

look at his college thread

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    WHat do we have today my man
    Decent card:

1. Browns ML

2. Texans +3.0

3. Bolts Under 47.5

Looking at some more, what about you?

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Decent card:

1. Browns ML

2. Texans +3.0

3. Bolts Under 47.5

Looking at some more, what about you?
    Cowpokes line seems inflated to me. I really think Philly is trash and overrated. Thoughts?

leetreaper

Add:

4. Fins -6.0

Lean Bills, Bolts, Steelers, Bucs, Vikes, Cards, Falcons, Rams.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Cowpokes line seems inflated to me. I really think Philly is trash and overrated. Thoughts?
    Yeah, will be definately playing Dallas there.

NFLbetting
    NFLbetting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Hey,

Here is a detailed analysis for Week 2. Good luck everyone!

Selections for Week 2

Parlay (Combined Plays)

• New Orleans Saints - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 1 1.20
    • Jacksonville Jaguars - Miami Dolphins :2 1.38
    • Indianapolis Colts - New York Jets :1 1.30

Total Odds: 2.15 (Stake: $100)
    Single Bets

• New Orleans Saints - Tampa Bay Buccaneers :Total Over 47 1.87 (Stake : $100)
    • Buffalo Bills - New England Patriots :2(+1,5) 1.84 (Stake : $100)
    • Buffalo Bills - New England Patriots :Total Over 44 1.87 (Stake : $100)

Analysis

New Orleans Saints - Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Last week New Orleans played their best game till the 4th quarter and game went head to head nearly but in the last quarter back to back turnovers did hurt New Orleans with 14-6 series of Arizona and they lost the game 31-19 but I believe they can really win that game even with their worst defensive unit. Their offense was looking good even without Graham and I believe Drew Brees can still find some other targets. They were not doing well when they got into opponent side and near the redzone but this week under their Dome they will do better.
    Tampa Bay the worst team last week. "1st regular season game that Jameis Winston has lost since his junior year of high school (2010)." Tennessee QB has really made great impact last weeks clash and Tampa Bay's new QB Winston were not able to answer in a good way. While Mariota were making TDs back to back, Winston started with turnover and he could not find his rhythm whole game. Their defence were unprotected against passing game for sure and even rookie QB Mariota did make that impact last week against Tampa Bay, Drew Brees will be able to do more.
    I believe in this game Drew Brees will hurt Tampa and Winston also will make good impact on Tampa side and both teams will score good amounts but in the end I think New Orleans will be able to win at their home.
    Drew Brees is 9-0 ATS (13.33 ppg) since November 25, 2007 as
    a favorite after a loss as a dog where he threw for at least 250
    yards.
    Coach Payton off a loss: 22-10 ATS
    Saints off a road loss: 22-5 ATS [from 9/24/2007]
    Saints when favored by a touchdown or more (with Coach Payton): 14-5 ATS
    Buffalo Bills - New England Patriots

Both teams started with a good wins into the season. Buffalo Bills played against one of the favorite team Colts and they especially did make some damage with their rushing game under the name of McCoy. Also their QB Taylor looked in a good shape and his passes did find their best receiver Harvin.
    New England lost some power on defensive side this year but they played like a champion again and did beat Pittsburgh under the command of Roethlisberger. They lost Revis by the defensive side of the game but they have very large squad to cover this space. Also I believe New England and their QB Tom Brady will play more and stay more on the field to be able to push Bills offensive team out of the field.
    New England has superior team on the offensive side of the game . Brady is the best QB, Gronkowski is the best TE and Edelman is the best receiver. Also their rushing game part Blount will be available this week and they will be able to use this part too. Last week he was the missing part and Brady played nearly all the plays.
    I never take New England against myself especially when they look like an underdog. I always back them in those situations and also last week I believe Bills did not play against a very good team. Colts team has so much broken parts especially on the defensive side of the game, It will not be as easy for them this week. I expect this game to go over and both teams to score but in the end New England should cover.
    NE with revenge (i.e, lost to opponent last time): 43-21-2 ATS
    If from same division: 16-3 ATS
    Patriots 26-3 SU vs. Bills (18-10-1 ATS) – all games since Dec 2000
    Impressive results vs. Colts, but Bills benefited from 3-0 turnover margin in that game. Any NFL team looks good with such an edge.
    Patriots have covered only 3 of last 11 games as road favorites.
    Jacksonville Jaguars - Miami Dolphins

Somehow Miami is my favorite team in some cases especially when their odds are valuable. I love their defence and I think they are the best defensive team in the league especially after the new transfer Suh. Last week they played against Washington on the road and actually they won the match with their defensive unit.
    Their offence and Ryan Tannehill were not able to much damage against Washington somehow especially after their best receiver's injury. Sims had a concussion during the game and he left but he will play this week and he will be a good threat against Jags. Also after the injury, Cameron went into his place and he played very well. I think Miami has earned another receiver with this injury so I expect their offence will be more efficient this week.
    Jags played badly against Carolina and they only scored 9 points. Their QB is not enough for NFL level. Bortles were not able to throw any good pass to his receivers. He throwed longer, shorter,slower or faster than it should be. I believe his duty will be harder against superior Miami defence this week.
    Road team in Miami games 66-45 ATS
    Jags sacked 33 times last six games
    Games played Week 8 or before: Jags 2-22 straight-up (7-17 ATS)
    Indianapolis Colts - New York Jets

Last week Colts played against one of the best teams in the league and they lost badly. Their offensive line were not able to protect Andrew Luck and also their running play did not work with new addition Frank Gore. They will be better this week and I believe in the meantime this team will do a lot better in the league.
    NYJ played against a very bad team. Cleveland played well in the first half but in the second half especially the QB Manziel made a lot of mistakes. He has been sacked, intercepted in so many posessions.
    So this week I believe NYJ will be overrated because of the last week's result and Colts will be underrated for sure but I do not take my bet against Andrew Luck and Colts team at home. They should win this week.
    Off a loss: Colts 17-1 ATS next game
    Luck much better at home in career
    Home: 21-5 SU (18-7-1 ATS)
    Road: 15-14 SU (15-14 ATS)
    14 of last 18 Jets losses by a TD or more
    Andrew Luck: 33-21-1 ATS overall in his career
    Good Luck

fecgp40

Yeah, will be definately playing Dallas there.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by NFLbetting View Post
    Hey,

Here is a detailed analysis for Week 2. Good luck everyone!

Selections for Week 2

Parlay (Combined Plays)

• New Orleans Saints - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 1 1.20
    • Jacksonville Jaguars - Miami Dolphins :2 1.38
    • Indianapolis Colts - New York Jets :1 1.30

Total Odds: 2.15 (Stake: $100)
    Single Bets

• New Orleans Saints - Tampa Bay Buccaneers :Total Over 47 1.87 (Stake : $100)
    • Buffalo Bills - New England Patriots :2(+1,5) 1.84 (Stake : $100)
    • Buffalo Bills - New England Patriots :Total Over 44 1.87 (Stake : $100)

Analysis

New Orleans Saints - Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Last week New Orleans played their best game till the 4th quarter and game went head to head nearly but in the last quarter back to back turnovers did hurt New Orleans with 14-6 series of Arizona and they lost the game 31-19 but I believe they can really win that game even with their worst defensive unit. Their offense was looking good even without Graham and I believe Drew Brees can still find some other targets. They were not doing well when they got into opponent side and near the redzone but this week under their Dome they will do better.
    Tampa Bay the worst team last week. "1st regular season game that Jameis Winston has lost since his junior year of high school (2010)." Tennessee QB has really made great impact last weeks clash and Tampa Bay's new QB Winston were not able to answer in a good way. While Mariota were making TDs back to back, Winston started with turnover and he could not find his rhythm whole game. Their defence were unprotected against passing game for sure and even rookie QB Mariota did make that impact last week against Tampa Bay, Drew Brees will be able to do more.
    I believe in this game Drew Brees will hurt Tampa and Winston also will make good impact on Tampa side and both teams will score good amounts but in the end I think New Orleans will be able to win at their home.
    Drew Brees is 9-0 ATS (13.33 ppg) since November 25, 2007 as
    a favorite after a loss as a dog where he threw for at least 250
    yards.
    Coach Payton off a loss: 22-10 ATS
    Saints off a road loss: 22-5 ATS [from 9/24/2007]
    Saints when favored by a touchdown or more (with Coach Payton): 14-5 ATS
    Buffalo Bills - New England Patriots

Both teams started with a good wins into the season. Buffalo Bills played against one of the favorite team Colts and they especially did make some damage with their rushing game under the name of McCoy. Also their QB Taylor looked in a good shape and his passes did find their best receiver Harvin.
    New England lost some power on defensive side this year but they played like a champion again and did beat Pittsburgh under the command of Roethlisberger. They lost Revis by the defensive side of the game but they have very large squad to cover this space. Also I believe New England and their QB Tom Brady will play more and stay more on the field to be able to push Bills offensive team out of the field.
    New England has superior team on the offensive side of the game . Brady is the best QB, Gronkowski is the best TE and Edelman is the best receiver. Also their rushing game part Blount will be available this week and they will be able to use this part too. Last week he was the missing part and Brady played nearly all the plays.
    I never take New England against myself especially when they look like an underdog. I always back them in those situations and also last week I believe Bills did not play against a very good team. Colts team has so much broken parts especially on the defensive side of the game, It will not be as easy for them this week. I expect this game to go over and both teams to score but in the end New England should cover.
    NE with revenge (i.e, lost to opponent last time): 43-21-2 ATS
    If from same division: 16-3 ATS
    Patriots 26-3 SU vs. Bills (18-10-1 ATS) – all games since Dec 2000
    Impressive results vs. Colts, but Bills benefited from 3-0 turnover margin in that game. Any NFL team looks good with such an edge.
    Patriots have covered only 3 of last 11 games as road favorites.
    Jacksonville Jaguars - Miami Dolphins

Somehow Miami is my favorite team in some cases especially when their odds are valuable. I love their defence and I think they are the best defensive team in the league especially after the new transfer Suh. Last week they played against Washington on the road and actually they won the match with their defensive unit.
    Their offence and Ryan Tannehill were not able to much damage against Washington somehow especially after their best receiver's injury. Sims had a concussion during the game and he left but he will play this week and he will be a good threat against Jags. Also after the injury, Cameron went into his place and he played very well. I think Miami has earned another receiver with this injury so I expect their offence will be more efficient this week.
    Jags played badly against Carolina and they only scored 9 points. Their QB is not enough for NFL level. Bortles were not able to throw any good pass to his receivers. He throwed longer, shorter,slower or faster than it should be. I believe his duty will be harder against superior Miami defence this week.
    Road team in Miami games 66-45 ATS
    Jags sacked 33 times last six games
    Games played Week 8 or before: Jags 2-22 straight-up (7-17 ATS)
    Indianapolis Colts - New York Jets

Last week Colts played against one of the best teams in the league and they lost badly. Their offensive line were not able to protect Andrew Luck and also their running play did not work with new addition Frank Gore. They will be better this week and I believe in the meantime this team will do a lot better in the league.
    NYJ played against a very bad team. Cleveland played well in the first half but in the second half especially the QB Manziel made a lot of mistakes. He has been sacked, intercepted in so many posessions.
    So this week I believe NYJ will be overrated because of the last week's result and Colts will be underrated for sure but I do not take my bet against Andrew Luck and Colts team at home. They should win this week.
    Off a loss: Colts 17-1 ATS next game
    Luck much better at home in career
    Home: 21-5 SU (18-7-1 ATS)
    Road: 15-14 SU (15-14 ATS)
    14 of last 18 Jets losses by a TD or more
    Andrew Luck: 33-21-1 ATS overall in his career
    Good Luck
    For fukk sakes...

fecgp40

For fukk sakes...
    I was gonna say WTF is this???? Clogging up the man's thread. Sheeeesh.

leetreaper

More totals:

5. Texans Under 40.5

6. Fins Under 41.5

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

More totals:

5. Texans Under 40.5

6. Fins Under 41.5

i like these totals

leetreaper

7. Raiders +6.0

8. Boys +7.0

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Bol the rest of the day lee

leetreaper

9. Hawks +3.5 3*Units

leetreaper

7. Raiders +6.0

8. Boys +7.0
    Both straight up

leetreaper

More totals:

5. Texans Under 40.5

6. Fins Under 41.5
    2 losses by a combined of 2 points, unrael...

debo22
    debo22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 898

Any plays tonight leet

leetreaper

Tough card, staying away, gl man.