bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where is Trent Green going?

He really has been expressing his views through the media lately about how badly he wants to be traded after the fired the QB coach. There was a lot of talk about him heading to Miami, but I don't think we will see him go there. I feel the Raiders would be the perfect fit for Green to mold Russel.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's not going anywhere. If Brodie Croyle is the starting QB for the Chiefs next year, they'll be the first team to score less than 100 points in a season.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I think the Chiefs & Dolphins are having a stare down and eventually one will blink.

You've gotta give Green a lot of credit for being professional throughout this tug of war.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

I like Green, but he's not a great QB. He is consistent though...and experienced. But you don't want him leading your franchise. Of course, if Croyle was my starting QB, I'd have a lot of sleepless nights.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    I like Green, but he's not a great QB. He is consistent though...and experienced. But you don't want him leading your franchise. Of course, if Croyle was my starting QB, I'd have a lot of sleepless nights.
    Green can be a top 10 QB, but his durability has always been a big question. Right now, I'd take him on my team unless I already had a Manning, Brady, Palmer, etc. Unfortunately, his price tag is pretty big when you consider his salary, not to mention that KC seems to want a day 1 pick as well.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

f\*\*k green, They had a good enough QB last year in huard whose TD to INT ratio was great and threw for some decent yards, point being he didn't make mistakes KC fvcked themselves last year when they brought green back to play in the playoffs. You will see more of huard this year I am sure in the minicamp he will do great and get yhe starting position.