RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Think im gonna take ML here

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Think im gonna take ML here
    After that fumble, you're looking good so far.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    After that fumble, you're looking good so far.
    I meant Tennessee ML but I didnt take it, tough loss man

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    I meant Tennessee ML but I didnt take it, tough loss man
    Right side, wrong result. These things happen. Oh well.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Karma Bro! lol

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Karma Bro! lol
    Karma for what, exactly? Putting your uneducated and irrelevant racist diatribes in check? Pretending for a second that there's any correlation between this loss and me telling you to keep that garbage to yourself, trust me when I say that I'd rather lose a bet on a football game than be the person who keeps his mouth shut when someone is spewing ignorant hatred.
    Points Awarded:

blackHIPPY gave POOLSIDE 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RavensFan2k3 gave POOLSIDE 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ZINISTER

the Hippy is youjr buddy!

ZINISTER

Betting a garbage game and stating I was on the right side. I had it! But, they lost it. I was right the whole time, but they blew it-not me! Stupid bet. That is an idle game for any true seasoned gambler. It hurts like hell getting called stupid my an intelect like yourself. Karma Keep posting your losers. If you have one follower asking you about your opinion you think you are Jimmy "The Greek" What a self consumed moron!!Enjoy

POOLSIDE

Betting a garbage game and stating I was on the right side. I had it! But, they lost it. I was right the whole time, but they blew it-not me! Stupid bet. That is an idle game for any true seasoned gambler. It hurts like hell getting called stupid my an intelect like yourself. Karma Keep posting your losers. If you have one follower asking you about your opinion you think you are Jimmy "The Greek" What a self consumed moron!!Enjoy
    Yes, because I'm losing so much. If you were such a successful gambler, you wouldn't be a high school janitor. There is no overlap on the Venn diagram for those two things. They're two totally separate circles that do not touch.

As for blackHIPPY, he's probably just sick of seeing the same tired racist agenda. Not that there's any place for it, but it certainly has no business on a sports betting forum. If that makes us "buddies", I'm cool with that. The desire to quell racism is certainly something I'm happy to base a relationship on.

Sidenote. It's very easy to mock a losing pick after the game is over. You're welcome to talk as much shit as you'd like about my picks, but next time, let's try and do it before the game starts. Deal?

Ps. In an unbelievably predictable twist, you spelled the word intellect incorrectly while, ironically, attempting to point out my lack thereof.
    Points Awarded:

Albabbie gave POOLSIDE 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am, and Ebumdude

ZINISTER

I stated I was on the OVER in last nights Cincy game on a thread. I am a retired Teamster. I have $3,000 a month coming in a few years down the road if my pension will even be there. Not too worried about it I have money in my safe in the basement that will get me through. Living comfortably off a janitors pay. I make $26 bucks an hour. I work about 25 hours a week and play Poker all the time. I am not rich, I live free. I have a vacation spot in Napa I go fishn on 6,000 acres 7 lakes. Because, I wager my money in better spots then a game with two teams figuring out their identities. I don't have to wait around til after a game to point out that was not a "Good" bet. Win or lose it is not a game you would wager money on. I do make predictions on here and try to help fellow bettors out. I bet on what "I" know, NOT what happened over the last 10 years. I am as wrong as the next guy. BUT, I don't start a thread "ZINISTER'S Picks wk. 12" I don't need the attention on me to feel worthy. Just an average guy making my way through life, "With my OWN thoughts and prejudices" Live your way. Name calling and thinking your SO awsome because Mommy and Daddy gave you the encouragement all your life, instead of telling you the truth. Sorry PocketPool you need to learn alot to become a real "PRO" in this business, not just buy the word "PRO" by your name. Your a joke!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Isaiah

POOLSIDE

I stated I was on the OVER in last nights Cincy game on a thread. I am a retired Teamster. I have $3,000 a month coming in a few years down the road if my pension will even be there. Not too worried about it I have money in my safe in the basement that will get me through. Living comfortably off a janitors pay. I make $26 bucks an hour. I work about 25 hours a week and play Poker all the time. I am not rich, I live free. I have a vacation spot in Napa I go fishn on 6,000 acres 7 lakes. Because, I wager my money in better spots then a game with two teams figuring out their identities. I don't have to wait around til after a game to point out that was not a "Good" bet. Win or lose it is not a game you would wager money on. I do make predictions on here and try to help fellow bettors out. I bet on what "I" know, NOT what happened over the last 10 years. I am as wrong as the next guy. BUT, I don't start a thread "ZINISTER'S Picks wk. 12" I don't need the attention on me to feel worthy. Just an average guy making my way through life, "With my OWN thoughts and prejudices" Live your way. Name calling and thinking your SO awsome because Mommy and Daddy gave you the encouragement all your life, instead of telling you the truth. Sorry PocketPool you need to learn alot to become a real "PRO" in this business, not just buy the word "PRO" by your name. Your a joke!
    1. TMI
    2. Didn't ask
    3. Don't care
    4. All I do care is that you leave the anti black and anti Jew routine at home. This is a sports betting forum. I'm sure there are plenty of racist forums on the Internet. Pushing that garbage here would be like me posting my sports bets on a racist forum. People would be annoyed, and rightfully so.
    5. It's you're, not your. You + are = you're. This is remedial English.
    6. PocketPool has to be the worst attempt at an insulting nickname that I've ever seen. Pathetic, even for you.
    7. Other than that, go away. This is a lose/lose interaction for us. You end up looking stupider every time and I end up disappointed in myself for wasting time. Don't reply. Move on with your life.
    8. You still can't sit with us.

ZINISTER

Sure "PRO" haven't said a damn thing about any race recently but, you keep bringing it up. You are way too fragile pucie boy. Just for the record this is not an English lessons forum either. You are hurting my feelings calling me stupid. I am comfortable enough in my life not to worry about what word is spelled wrong or a misplaced punctuation. You spew pure Bitch. Bet you can't satisfy a chick because you are a weak fock. I bet you write your losing bets down correctly. I probably spell my winning bets wrong. I can sure the fock add it up correctly. Live on player

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

this is a place to make money and for good incite on picks! not ignorance! cmon maaaan!

ZINISTER

Me or him Jay? I was commenting on the subject of Mizzu's walk out. Of course a subject of this nature posted on this forum will get heated. I am not going to use those words any longer. I was sent a PINK card. I said I wouldn't do it any longer to the moderators and I won't. Over done. Truce-it is a waste of time! Hope I spelled it correctly for God sakes.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

POOLSIDE

Week Eleven

San Diego Chargers +3 (+105)
    Detroit Lions +1 (-105)
    Carolina Panthers -6.5 (-105)

JayDr3am
    Handi

Week Eleven

San Diego Chargers +3 (+105)
    Detroit Lions +1 (-105)
    Carolina Panthers -6.5 (-105)
    GL big dog!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

POOLSIDE

Week Eleven

Arizona Cardinals -4 (-105)
    Buffalo Bills +7 (-105)
    Last edited by POOLSIDE; 11-23-15 at 03:36 PM.

POOLSIDE

Week Eleven
    2-3 (-1.20)

36-27 (+11.04)

POOLSIDE

Week Twelve

Philadelphia Eagles ML (+117)

RavensFan2k3

Week Twelve

Philadelphia Eagles ML (+117)
    I like this
    Points Awarded:

POOLSIDE gave RavensFan2k3 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

POOLSIDE

Week Twelve

Dallas Cowboys +1 (-105)

POOLSIDE

Week Twelve

Washington Redskins ML (+118)
    Indianapolis Colts -3 (+101)
    Houston Texans -3.5 (+105)
    San Francisco 49ers +10 (-105)
    Tennessee Titans +1 (-105)
    Last edited by POOLSIDE; 11-29-15 at 04:39 PM. Reason: forgot juice on tennessee game

JayDr3am
    Handi

Week Twelve

Washington Redskins ML (+118)
    Indianapolis Colts -3 (+101)
    Houston Texans -3.5 (+105)
    San Francisco 49ers +10 (-105)
    Tennessee Titans +1
    I mean the saints defense is fuckin terrible but do you think Houston will keep up with drew and company?

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Good luck tomorrow Poolside.
    Points Awarded:

POOLSIDE gave terrortwylight 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post
    Good luck tomorrow Poolside.
    Thank you. You too!

terrortwylight
    Get Action

Thanks buddy. Looks like we're on opposite sides on a couple of these. I got TB at 1, if it wins I'll probably lay off the rest of the card. If it loses I'm going to play Pittsburgh or SF. Surprised to see you on Houston, I liked NO in that one (not enough to play it though lol).
    Points Awarded:

Bbfromgpt gave terrortwylight 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

POOLSIDE

Thanks buddy. Looks like we're on opposite sides on a couple of these. I got TB at 1, if it wins I'll probably lay off the rest of the card. If it loses I'm going to play Pittsburgh or SF. Surprised to see you on Houston, I liked NO in that one (not enough to play it though lol).
    Not gonna lie, my initial lean was to New Orleans. But I think that team is broken. Look at their performances against good defenses. Not impressed. Look at their performances on the road. 1-4 with the one win @Indy.

terrortwylight
    Get Action

Dude you were so right about New Orleans.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

POOLSIDE

Week Twelve

Denver Broncos ML (+117)

JayDr3am
    Handi

Dude you were so right about New Orleans.
    saints haven't done that since 2005.. still blowing my mind

JayDr3am
    Handi

Week Twelve

Denver Broncos ML (+117)
    great call pool
    Nomination(s):

POOLSIDE

Week Twelve

Baltimore Ravens +4 (-105)

RavensFan2k3

Week Twelve

Baltimore Ravens +4 (-105)
    Good luck, Go Ravens
    Last edited by RavensFan2k3; 11-30-15 at 07:53 PM.
    Nomination(s):

POOLSIDE

Week Twelve
    6-3 (+3.31)

42-30 (+14.35)

JohnPickensU
    JohnPickensU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Great season so far. Congrats. Any opinions on tonight's game?
    Points Awarded:

POOLSIDE gave JohnPickensU 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12345 Last