Golf Fan 22
    A bad day of Golf still beats work
    Golf Fan 22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Redskins will compete with Jaguars for the 2016 #1 draft pick.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    you mean Captain 1-7 Kirk Cousins would couldn't beat Michigan when he was at Michigan State. Redskins fans are the dumbest of the NFL fan bases. Not even close.
    I get the excuse "He didnt have the job locked up he was nervous" but can you trust this guy in a HUGE game?
    Hes proven to make so many bad decisions i dont think it has anything to do with nerves.
    If i was a Redskins fan i would not be happy about my QB situation.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

you mean Captain 1-7 Kirk Cousins would couldn't beat Michigan when he was at Michigan State. Redskins fans are the dumbest of the NFL fan bases. Not even close.
    says the broke dik fuk who doesn't even bet real money...the record is tarnished because of a variety of reasons which I already explained...the record doesn't tell the whole story and I'm not going to rehash it for it an idiot like you...however, we do have some of the dumbest fans...I'll give you that much!...I've said so myself hundreds of times!..
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Da Manster! 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    I get the excuse "He didnt have the job locked up he was nervous" but can you trust this guy in a HUGE game?
    Hes proven to make so many bad decisions i dont think it has anything to do with nerves.
    If i was a Redskins fan i would not be happy about my QB situation.
    on the contrary, it's a great day to be a redskin fan!...Snyder is finally letting the football people (GM Scot McCloughan and coach Jay Gruden) run the show or at least start the players that they want...can Cousins win the big game?...that remains to be seen..however, I can tell you this much...RG3 sure as hell can't!...

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Flip,
    Regardless of how this game turns out, I still love you man!...
    You too man, may the best team win. Go fins!

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

27-14 miami...miami 1st team off n def looked great in preseason

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

on the contrary, it's a great day to be a redskin fan!...Snyder is finally letting the football people (GM Scot McCloughan and coach Jay Gruden) run the show or at least start the players that they want...can Cousins win the big game?...that remains to be seen..however, I can tell you this much...RG3 sure as hell can't!...
    Yeah seems like you guys are headed in the right direction. Alfred Morris might be the most underrated RB the last few years. It's unfortunate Washington was always behind in games he never got the touches he deserved.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

says the broke dik fuk who doesn't even bet real money...the record is tarnished because of a variety of reasons which I already explained...the record doesn't tell the whole story and I'm not going to rehash it for it an idiot like you...however, we do have some of the dumbest fans...I'll give you that much!...I've said so myself hundreds of times!..
    mutliple posted tickets dum fuk. Keep living in Lala land....your in the same categories as JJ, Seaweed, lakerboy and wizzle....penetrating amateur hour

GT21Megatron

Kirk Cousins....lmfao @ Redskins fans....same dumb ass fan base who said they should of made the playoffs when Jason Cambell got hurt and Todd Collins started QB'N them....sorry ass excuse for a Franchise....worst ran pro sports team out of all the major sports....Skins been dominating off seasons since 95'...Albert Hayneseorth and Adam Archueltta are still getting checks in the mail. spin it however you want Da Fagster....Cousins sucks and your mother should of swallowed....

Da Manster!

mutliple posted tickets dum fuk. Keep living in Lala land....your in the same categories as JJ, Seaweed, lakerboy and wizzle....penetrating amateur hour
    only difference is I actually do bet real money, have posted numerous winning ticket wagers, so you can kiss my ass!...

Da Manster!

Kirk Cousins....lmfao @ Redskins fans....same dumb ass fan base who said they should of made the playoffs when Jason Cambell got hurt and Todd Collins started QB'N them....sorry ass excuse for a Franchise....worst ran pro sports team out of all the major sports....Skins been dominating off seasons since 95'...Albert Hayneseorth and Adam Archueltta are still getting checks in the mail. spin it however you want Da Fagster....Cousins sucks and your mother should of swallowed....

spoken like white trailer park trash or a nigg*r...which one are you?!...

GT21Megatron

only difference is I actually do bet real money, have posted numerous winning ticket wagers, so you can kiss my ass!...
    I don't give a shit what you've posted you asshat. I posted mutliple tickets on multiple forms you dip shit. You started this not me. Don't got time for chumps like you bro. Keep cappin at 25% and acting like a know it all. Clueless dumbfuk

GT21Megatron

my skins hit easily tonight!.......week 1 college football picks...three team parlay/teaser!....

Wager type : Parlay
    #1) College Football
    Selection : North Carolina 9/3/2015 3:00PM - (PST)Spread +11½ -358 for Game

#2) College Football
    Selection : Penn State 9/5/2015 12:30PM - (PST)Money Line -250 for Game

#3) College Football
    Selection : Texas 9/5/2015 4:30PM - (PST)Spread +18½ -296 for Game

Risking : 92.02 To Win : 128.47 USD

anybody can make a fake ass ticket like this with a 5th graders bankroll....lmfao...fuking stay in your lane rookie

GT21Megatron

Teasers are for chumps and this dude wants to run his mouth

Da Manster!

I don't give a shit what you've posted you asshat. I posted mutliple tickets on multiple forms you dip shit. You started this not me. Don't got time for chumps like you bro. Keep cappin at 25% and acting like a know it all. Clueless dumbfuk
    keep posting tickets dumbass...and I've posted lots of winners (MLB totals) this passed summer if you were paying attention...and you were the one that started with the name-calling calling people dumb asses, da'fagster, and moms that should have swallowed!...how old are you?...stay in your lane rookie...I've been on these boards a lot longer than your sorry ass.

Da Manster!

Teasers are for chumps and this dude wants to run his mouth
    like I said, start posting your tickets...I already have several pending that I've already posted...and I lost that Texas wager teaser but won my money back on the next one which I see you didn't post...anyhow, not going to derail this thread anymore with name calling or getting in a pissing contest...apologies to the OP for getting off track.

GT21Megatron

keep posting tickets dumbass...and I've posted lots of winners (MLB totals) this passed summer if you were paying attention...and you were the one that started with the name-calling calling people dumb asses, da'fagster, and moms that should have swallowed!...how old are you?...stay in your lane rookie...I've been on these boards a lot longer than your sorry ass.
    Get back to crunching your numbers on your teasers bro. I don't give a shit who has tenure here. You can't cap because if you could you wouldn't be flushing your fake tickets down the drain on teasers. Keep seeking attention like 90% of the clowns on here bro. You weren't even sniffing 2 of the 3 games on that losing 5th grade bankroll teaser and then want to spout off at the mouth like your dik hangs lower then people because you been posting teasers since 07'

RyanDaRaider
    RyanDaRaider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Just my opinion, its a terrible bet. IF anything you should go the other way with this bet..... I don't think I'm touching this game personally, but if i had to i would easily take Miami. I think they will cover.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

Gl in week 1 fellas

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Miami is obviously the better team....but it's week 1 in the NFL with everyone against the Skins and Miami a trendy pick

Just a dart chuck in this weird out of conference matchup....biggest mismatch is Miami D-line vs weak Redskins O-line with a turnover prone QB, common knowledge there

See about 10 better plays but GL whoever bets this one

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Nash,
    as usual, you are a day late and a dollar short my friend...perhaps you didn't get the memo...RG3 has been benched in favor of Kirk Cousins...actually, according to reports he'll probably be the #3 behind Cousins, Colt McCoy, and will in all likelihood be deactivated on game day!...he will no longer be a distraction (at least I hope not)...we are finally moving forward as a franchise...Cousins is more than capable of leading this team back to respectability...Hell, even the teammates have said so...He can run Gruden's playbook with efficiency..anyone that sleeps on my skins this year will be in for a very rude awakening...
    I know RG is benched, I usually know what happens before it happens, don't give me the day late and doilar short bullshit, my point is cut ties with RG and move on, yeeesh a caveman could have gotten my point.

Washington will win one, maybe two more games then the so called experts say they'll win, but they ain't doing better than seven and nine.

Team that gets no respect this preseason that may win nine games is the 49'ers.
    That's a team that was decimated by injuries will bounce back strong this year.

BigAlB
    BigAlB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Redskins

Nationals

Caps
    nationals very respectable- capitals going to win the metropolitan this year. Will take the insult about the redskins but leave the other two alone.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Redskins???

DA FUKKIN REDSKINS???

I'm done.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlB View Post
    nationals very respectable- capitals going to win the metropolitan this year. Will take the insult about the redskins but leave the other two alone.
    Do you watch sports? They never do shit when I matters.....Ever....come on man. craps been shitting down their pads for decades and the Nats are choke artists....Washington DC which was one hell of a sports city in the 80s has turned into a joke. Nats had the best record in the league last year....out RD1....Craps won Presidents Trophy two years ? Got beat 1st round in 7 games....I'm a caps fan and they are brutal every year.

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

I have miami large. I feel like I'm the only one here that actually bets real money not air like all these clowns

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Do you watch sports? They never do shit when I matters.....Ever....come on man. craps been shitting down their pads for decades and the Nats are choke artists....Washington DC which was one hell of a sports city in the 80s has turned into a joke. Nats had the best record in the league last year....out RD1....Craps won Presidents Trophy two years ? Got beat 1st round in 7 games....I'm a caps fan and they are brutal every year.
    Nationals front office is as inept as it comes, Rizzo is spineless for letting Boras dictate to him regarding shutting down Strasberg, if Rizzo had a set a balls he would have said "fuk off Scott, I run this show, not you"
    How much they paying Werth-less? The next relevant game Nationals win will be their first

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    This is the easiest play of the year. Kirk Cousins will light up the Dolphins secondary. This is a FG game each way.

Don't lose your bankroll the first week. Be smart!
    good call

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

That run defense though... Soo shitty ....2007 lions are like wow man your run defense is shitty

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pass defense not much better

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cousins look sharp early

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

We tailed

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Fukkin tannehill is dogshit

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

One Loss, 14 or 15 more to go for the Squaws.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8406

In to hear Masters explanation on how this loss is on everyone but Cousins. Run Game...check, Defense made enough plays to win...check. Still a trainwreck of a team when it comes to putting pts up.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

This was the easiest play of the year guys

First 123 Last