jcbr1
    jcbr1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

a sure win

Am i the only one who thinks the gb is a give me or is it so good its a set up. With them only favored by 6.5 and the bears to be .500 at best this looks like best pick of the week.

Jakpot
    Jakpot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1232

Gb coming to Soldier field and beating the bears by more than 6 pts 😔 i smell upset

J.M. Disciple
    J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9663

They always go up big early then back off. They cover 1st half and win 3-9pts. Maybe chc gets backdoor cover. Gb usually dominates them and ill be on them to win one of the halfs.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

I would back off personally. I think the Vikings -3 @ +110 is more of a "sure thing". But we all know how it goes in the real world.....nothing is for certain except death and taxes.

Tread lightly.
    Last edited by Ebumdude; 09-09-15 at 04:56 AM.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
    I would back off personally. I think the Vikings -3 @ +110 is more of a "sure thing". But we all know how it goes in the real world.....nothing is for certain except death and taxes.

Tread lightly.
    The Vikings opened as three point dogs. You're saying a line that's moved six points is the sure thing of the week? On Monday night when everyone will be chasing their losses?

Ebumdude
    HTX

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    The Vikings opened as three point dogs. You're saying a line that's moved six points is the sure thing of the week? On Monday night when everyone will be chasing their losses?

For me, the current situation that the Vikes are in......yes.

Tread lightly. But you know which side I am on obviously.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by jcbr1 View Post
    Am i the only one who thinks the gb is a give me or is it so good its a set up. With them only favored by 6.5 and the bears to be .500 at best this looks like best pick of the week.
    Its a complete setup. Its as simple as this...at some point, meaning one of these years, the Bears will either beat the Packers or play them razor sharp. I mean these are division games for gods sake. I would say what better time than now? The conditions are set in the Bears favor. Week one is always squirrely anyway.

Ebumdude
    HTX

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Its a complete setup. Its as simple as this...at some point, meaning one of these years, the Bears will either beat the Packers or play them razor sharp. I mean these are division games for gods sake. I would say what better time than now? The conditions are set in the Bears favor. Week one is always squirrely anyway.

I get what you are saying. And maybe one day, yes, your prediction will come true.
    But I am taking about the Vikings / 49'ers game here. Not Bears and Pack.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I liked GB when the line came out months ago, but now I'm worried when 66% of people are on GB.

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Quote Originally Posted by jcbr1 View Post
    Based on last season, yeah. Definitely looks too good to be true.

But this is a new season and this is week 1. There is no "best pick" of the week. There will be winners and losers but there is no way to truly cap these games with any sort of confidence, IMO.

It's a divisional game and it's at Soldier Field. If you insist on going GB, I'd definitely advise that you play small. That being said, I've always managed to do very well on week 1. But for me to sit here and try to tell you there's a method to it would be a flat out lie. Most people either kill week 1 or get buried. And rarely is it ever indicative of how your season is going to go.

BOL either way.

BTW - it's still early and I don't have anything confirmed, but here are my leans as of this moment (5Dimes):

2 tm teaser:
    Steelers +13 / PIT/NE Over 45.5

Giants +6
    (divisional matchup. and these NYG/DAL games are usually pretty tight. I'm of the opinion that this season Dallas is going to fall back to earth. look at their roster. it's tough to imagine them winning more than 8 or 9 games tops. how that defense managed to even be respectable last year can only be explained as a miracle. Romo is 35 with serious back issues. IMO his performance is due to drop off significantly either this year or next.)

Broncos -4.5
    (only reason I like them here is because they're @ home, still I'd tread real lightly here. you never know what you're going to get from Baltimore, and one day soon Peyton Manning isn't going to look like Peyton Manning anymore. all that talk about him not being able to feel his fingertips anymore sounds pretty serious.)

Lions +3
    (this will probably be my only "big" play. otherwise I'm thinking I'm going pretty small this time on week 1.)

Seahawks -4 & Panthers -3
    (more than likely if I do anything with either of these games, it'll probably be a small 7 pt teaser to get Seahawks +3 / Panthers +4)
    Last edited by terrortwylight; 09-09-15 at 06:00 PM.

FlyinNhigh24
    FlyinNhigh24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

well what you expect public to go on this game.
    Green bay and rodgers vs. chicago and cutler with okay offense.
    havent bet on this game yet but right now would favor greenbay.
    i think i like the 1st half gb, mentioned above by J.M