GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

I took the Dallas Cowboys won't make playoffs +135 prop bet during the preseason.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    one injury to any starter qb and lucky to win 8 games
    Bingo

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Opie 2015 going to be a suckie year for Dallas.

A train wreck season.
    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

And you also predicted a severe market crash with the Dow at 10k by now.

How'd that work out?
    How's Romo looking?

How did that game go???

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by nanderson1134 View Post
    The same way every other team is going!!!

Dallas OL is the reason Murray had so much success. Any number of players can run behind them so handle and McFadden will do just fine with split carries
    I agree, OL really makes players great.

I think the main reason Troy Aikman and Emit Smith were so great back in the day was because of that legendary OL they had. Gave Aikman time to throw and opened up huge holes for ES to run thru... If you can block, dominate the line and open up lanes it will make average runners look great.. Murray does have some speed, jukes and moves but I agree the OL made him look better then he probably really is..

Only thing Dallas has going for them is that OL this season.. Will that be enough to get them into the playoffs as a wild card, maybe? Hard to say if Romo comes back and they then win out... That division is weak..

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Do the Cowboys even employ a strength and conditioning coach? Do they even have a training staff??

Guys getting injured on every play...they are fielding a D3 team at best on defense right now.

How about the that kid Butler that made one catch and was never seen again due to a hammy...unreal

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    How's Romo looking?

How did that game go???

This post makes no sense. So you predicted that Romo would break his collarbone?

Anyone who predicted the Cowboys were going to suck is an idiot. Plain and simple. If they were at full strength, they were going to be every bit as strong as last year. As it is...injuries to basically all the key players have doomed them this year. It happens. Nothing you can about it.
    Last edited by opie1988; 10-05-15 at 06:03 AM.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

This post makes no sense. So you predicted that Romo would break his collarbone?

Anyone who predicted the Cowboys were going to suck is an idiot. Plain and simple. If they were at full strength, they were going to be every bit as strong as last year. As it is...injuries to basically all the key players have doomed them this year. It happens. Nothing you can about it.
    Opie up early after that heartbreaker. Up next Pats, then I think Seahawks then at Giants. Got 2-5 written all over it! Oh wait, all the criminals are off probation this week! There's hope! Get off the ledge my friend.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Opie up early after that heartbreaker. Up next Pats, then I think Seahawks then at Giants. Got 2-5 written all over it! Oh wait, all the criminals are off probation this week! There's hope! Get off the ledge my friend.
    It is what it is. You lose your QB, your top corner, and your #1 offensive threat all to injury...it's gonna be a tough road. No denying that.

But tell me this...you guys haven't lost anyone significant to injury. Yet your record is 1-3. What's your excuse?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

It is what it is. You lose your QB, your top corner, and your #1 offensive threat all to injury...it's gonna be a tough road. No denying that.

But tell me this...you guys haven't lost anyone significant to injury. Yet your record is 1-3. What's your excuse?
    Opie unlike you, I make no excuses for this sorry ass team I represent. I drank the cool aide so can only blame myself. Injuries are a part of the game. Next man up. I'm no mathematician or Regent at Univ of Texas but I do beleive 1-3 is 1 GAME behind 2-2. Can you confirm that Mr. Regent???
    Last edited by USCPHILLYGUY; 10-05-15 at 07:54 AM.

opie1988

Opie unlike you, I make no excuses for this sorry ass team I represent. I drank the cool aide so can only blame myself. Injuries are a part of the game. Next man up. I'm know mathematician or Regent at Univ of Texas but I do beleive 1-3 is 1 GAME behind 2-2. Can you confirm that Mr. Regent???
    You're "know" mathematician? Apparently not an English teacher either.

Tell you what...fix the numerous spelling and grammatical mistakes in your above paragraph....and I'll come back and give you a response.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

Opie unlike you, I make no excuses for this sorry ass team I represent. I drank the cool aide so can only blame myself. Injuries are a part of the game. Next man up. I'm know mathematician or Regent at Univ of Texas but I do beleive 1-3 is 1 GAME behind 2-2. Can you confirm that Mr. Regent???
    while you're at it, philly...how about those Longhorns? At least they scored a TD vs TCU...

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

Tell you what...fix the numerous spelling and grammatical mistakes in your above paragraph....and I'll come back and give you a response.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

that a boy. Check for spelling errors on a gambling forum. Way to deflect yet again. You make this too easy

opie1988

that a boy. Check for spelling errors on a gambling forum. Way to deflect yet again. You make this too easy
    I like you Philly. Truly I do. I've heard you claim to have graduated from USC with a full scholarship. Now we both know you weren't able to do that by having numerous grammatical errors in a short, simple paragraph. You're better than that, pal.

I want to push you to give your very best in all that you do. I like you too much to accept anything less. I refuse to champion mediocrity.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I like you Philly. Truly I do. I've heard you claim to have graduated from USC with a full scholarship. Now we both know you weren't able to do that by having numerous grammatical errors in a short, simple paragraph. You're better than that, pal.

I want to push you to give your very best in all that you do. I like you too much to accept anything less. I refuse to champion mediocrity.

You're the man Opie.

lakerboy

Wow. This dallas team would have been very good if romo was around.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Wow. This dallas team would have been very good if romo was around.
    Serves em right. How many years they need to go before they realize they need a competent backup quarterback. Same shit happens every year.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

One more loss! And is this regular season only?

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

Guys Dallas can still run the table and win 10

lakerboy

Locks and bolts close doors.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10