brellis23
    Update your status
    brellis23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5621

Top 3 PPR Fantasy Players

Over the past 3 years I have played in PPR leagues and I have used my first 3 draft picks all on WRs. I have won twice and come in second the other time. Last year I had the final pick of the 10 team draft and took AJ, Julio, and then Antonio in the third round. I take running backs or a very good tight end in the following rounds. I usually pick Matt Ryan very late in the draft. So this method (just for PPR leagues obviously) seems to work well. If you had to pick the 3 best WR's for this year, who would they be? Most of the time I can get 3 of my top 5-6 ranked WRs because most people take running backs and quarterbacks in the first 3 rounds. I would appreciate some opinions before the draft.

My current top WRs:

Antonio - High powered offense, very hard to defend when they run the ball so well allowing Brown to make big plays. Le'veon is also a great first round PPR pick due to amount of catches he makes from the backfield.

Julio - New offense in Atlanta will rely on Julio heavily in the pass game due to Roddy declining with age and health and the Falcons are poor at the tight end position. Big year for Julio.

Dez/Megatron - Both dominant WR's for obvious reasons, both teams have high powered offenses that put up points.

Who are your top WRs?

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Yeah I take same approach, wr heavy early on. Seems to get best value cause like you said people go crazy for rbs wasting early picks on qbs. Zero RB is a good strategy in ppr (Google it!)

Brown
    Dez
    Demaryius
    Julio
    Calvin
    Beckham
    Cobb
    Green
    Alshon

Not sure how I'd rank the rest really. Jordy kinda fuckks everything up