DavidHessSBC
    DavidHessSBC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

4 Preseason Plays For Tonight

Let's play some football.

San Diego vs Arizona

The Chargers this year will not have a fully explosive offense. They only threw for 64 yards in their opener and may not do a whole lot of damage vs an angry Arizona defense that was lit up last week by an average KC offense. The Charger swill be a run first offense and conservative as well, which is how they played last week and will play throughout the year. They have solid defense and they know that, so why take chances on offense. Gordon is not expected to play, but Oliver and company will more than pick up the slack. The Arizona Cardinals will not be a conservative offense team, especially when Palmer is in there, but in the preseason he won’t be playing the whole game and the backup QBs on this team showed that they will struggled this year. I look for the Chargers to continue to work on their ground attack, while the Cards will really look to lock it down on defense. Arizona may score early, but when Palmer is out the scoring should stop and that that will really help keep the scoring down.

I say go Under 39.5 in this one.

New England vs New Orleans

I can see this game going over the total. The Pats cannot be as bad as they were on offense last week and will be taking on a much weaker secondary than they did vs the Packers. I expect Brady to get a bit more reps here and Garappolo should have a better showing than he did last week. The Saints can score and Brees should get some time this week, but when he is not in there they still showed the ability to score. The Pats defense is solid as far as starters go, but they also lack good depth just like the Saints do. We’re going to go high in this one.

I say Go Over 43

Oakland vs Minnesota

hard to see many points scored in this one. The Viking defense has been very tough in the preseason so far and will not give up much to a below average Oakland offense. the Raider have no run game and that means that Carr and company will be at the mercy of a fierce Minnesota pass rush. The Raider defense played very good last week and the Vikings do not have an explosive offense, especially when Bridgewater is not in there. Defense is king here.

I say go Under 38.

One More I like

Baltimore +4.5 over Philadelphia

GLA

ByAnYMe9n$
    ByAnYMe9n$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

Where do you get that the Raiders have a below average offense and no running game are you baseing this off of last year ? WR core is much approved from last year think it will go over both of the Raider back up QB's can put up points

noddse
    noddse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

100% chance of rain, heavy winds and likely thunderstorms during game time at tcf bank stadium.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Quote Originally Posted by DavidHessSBC View Post
    Let's play some football.

San Diego vs Arizona

The Chargers this year will not have a fully explosive offense. They only threw for 64 yards in their opener and may not do a whole lot of damage vs an angry Arizona defense that was lit up last week by an average KC offense. The Charger swill be a run first offense and conservative as well, which is how they played last week and will play throughout the year. They have solid defense and they know that, so why take chances on offense. Gordon is not expected to play, but Oliver and company will more than pick up the slack. The Arizona Cardinals will not be a conservative offense team, especially when Palmer is in there, but in the preseason he won’t be playing the whole game and the backup QBs on this team showed that they will struggled this year. I look for the Chargers to continue to work on their ground attack, while the Cards will really look to lock it down on defense. Arizona may score early, but when Palmer is out the scoring should stop and that that will really help keep the scoring down.

I say go Under 39.5 in this one.

New England vs New Orleans

I can see this game going over the total. The Pats cannot be as bad as they were on offense last week and will be taking on a much weaker secondary than they did vs the Packers. I expect Brady to get a bit more reps here and Garappolo should have a better showing than he did last week. The Saints can score and Brees should get some time this week, but when he is not in there they still showed the ability to score. The Pats defense is solid as far as starters go, but they also lack good depth just like the Saints do. We’re going to go high in this one.

I say Go Over 43

Oakland vs Minnesota

hard to see many points scored in this one. The Viking defense has been very tough in the preseason so far and will not give up much to a below average Oakland offense. the Raider have no run game and that means that Carr and company will be at the mercy of a fierce Minnesota pass rush. The Raider defense played very good last week and the Vikings do not have an explosive offense, especially when Bridgewater is not in there. Defense is king here.

I say go Under 38.

One More I like

Baltimore +4.5 over Philadelphia

GLA
    You must be referring to the injuries from New Orleans bc you if you put the starting secondary for the Pack against the starting secondary this year for N.O well than N.O starting secondary is WAYYYYY ahead of the secondary in GB. It's honestly not even slightly close