opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

RGIII suffered a concussion last night.

First action of the preseason, and the guy gets his bell concussed.

Organization is said to have serious concerns as to his viability as their future QB.

RGIII

Redskins

StealthyBurrito

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

"minor concussion" whatever the fuuck that means. He could play next week.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

he is a loser

just cut him

jkladikos
    jkladikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    he is a loser

just cut him
    agree...they should just cut their losses and try to get a better QB through FA or the draft next year. McCoy and Cousins are both better

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

And skip dumbfukk bay less still says RG me is still better than Luck

Griffin is a fukking joke

jkladikos
    jkladikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post

lol you gotta be kidding me...espn wasting their time trying to hype up a bust QB who can't even last a few plays of a preseason game, must be trying to get idiots to buy his jerseys before they can't sell anymore and have to donate them to some remote village in Africa

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by jkladikos View Post
    lol you gotta be kidding me...espn wasting their time trying to hype up a bust QB who can't even last a few plays of a preseason game, must be trying to get idiots to buy his jerseys before they can't sell anymore and have to donate them to some remote village in Africa
    Uganda needs some fukking shirts

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Being from the Washington area, all they are talking here on sports radio is how Griffin stated he was the best QB in the NFL just about a week ago. Now the "O" line was terrible last night, but he played even worse. Cousins played pretty well and may start the season now. The Skins may use the injury as an excuse to sit him and when he recovers, they'll release him and escape his $21M 4-year contract. Can you believe that. This guy had one decent season (his first) and has played terrible the rest of his career and the Skins gave him $21 million. Skins should change their name to the "Dumb shit-heads"......

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    Being from the Washington area, all they are talking here on sports radio is how Griffin stated he was the best QB in the NFL just about a week ago. Now the "O" line was terrible last night, but he played even worse. Cousins played pretty well and may start the season now. The Skins may use the injury as an excuse to sit him and when he recovers, they'll release him and escape his $21M 4-year contract. Can you believe that. This guy had one decent season (his first) and has played terrible the rest of his career and the Skins gave him $21 million. Skins should change their name to the "Dumb shit-heads"......
    I worked in DC for 18 months and I'm convinced DC stands for Dallas Cowboys....more cowboy fans than Redskins

sshz

Dallas has a fan base all over the country but I've been in the area for 23 years (plus 6 more while in college) and can assure you the Cowboys are generally hated here. It's the Skins main rivalry.........

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    he is a loser

just cut him
    You're on fire coach

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

wow. .just. ....wow

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

RGIII

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

That was a team message, the HC made the call to the OLine to "Ole' Block" the defenders and knock Bob out. Skins wanted to be a little more subtle than the Jets, teammates aren't big fans of Bob and want to see him get hammered. Since he's the "best QB in the NFL", he might want to quicken that release a bit.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

RG sucks. Guy is a has been.

You can't build around this ahole.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11905

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    First action of the preseason, and the guy gets his bell concussed.

Organization is said to have serious concerns as to his viability as their future QB.

RGIII

Redskins

StealthyBurrito
    That's really mean spirited, pal.

Don't you realize how much your words can hurt?

I'd never stoop such a level of disdain toward my fellow posters.

NEVER

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

As a diehard skins fan myself and former season ticket holder at old RFK stadium, I completely agree with all the posts in here...RG"Me" is absolute dog shit...everyone harps about our O-line and how crappy they play but yet that doesn't seem to be a problem when Kirk Cousins and Colt McCoy come in the game!...Contrary to popular belief, two of those 3 sacks against the Lions the other night were solely on RG3 because he has no pocket presence, can't read defenses, and holds on to the ball too long...instead of stepping up in the pocket or side stepping the rush and finding the open WR, he runs into the rush and gets sacked and makes the O-line look bad.

getting real sick and tired of arguing with my fellow idiotic and ignoramus skins fans who don't know shit about football and constantly sniffing his jock...everyone here in DC and around the world can see with their own eyes that Kirk Cousins is light years ahead of RG3 in running Jay Grudens offense...but that little jew midget bastard owner we got constantly interferes and meddles and insists on RG3 starting despite evidence to the contrary......We can only hope and pray that Robert suffers a devastating career ending injury sooner rather than later, and then and only then, can we move forward as a franchise!...HAIL!...

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Is MGIII fine.
    Thats what people really care about.

sshz

Just saw RG's stats for the game:

"RG3 left Thursday night’s preseason game with a concussion. Before that, he completed just 2 of 5 passes for 8 yards, was sacked 3 times and lost a fumble. Griffin and the Washington offensive line looked like a mess."

Most Washingtonians give RG a pass because he's black......much like Obama. They don't want a white QB, or a white President.
    It's obvious they don't care about results, color matters much more to them. He is also a Dan Snyder favorite but I think Dan's rethinking the $21M deal they recently gave him and is regretting it.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Coming from a Cowboys fan

Romo isn't anything special either. When he goes out with some injury you will have a ginger coach and a ginger qb. That is

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look RG3 was a product of Art Briles, kid was good in college but NFL he needs to be gone. Clipboard and pom poms. O line doesn't block for him because he is weak. I don't think the other two on the bench are all that much of an upgrade having said all that about RG3. The line at least responds to them.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Cousins proved last year he sucks as well. Mccoy had a couple of good games. Skins are the perfect players franchise. A dumbfukk owner who keeps wasting money on useless players and useless coaches.

cutter341975
    This year I'm screaming WHO DAT!!
    cutter341975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

RG111 is a flunkie

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

griffin needs to take a year or 2 off, this season is going to be nasty. He austin collie in the making because he stay off the field, and most prudent, at the wrong position.

tiktok
    tiktok's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7665

Needs better pocket awareness.. Protecting your body is one of the important jobs as a QB

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Cousins proved last year he sucks as well. Mccoy had a couple of good games. Skins are the perfect players franchise. A dumbfukk owner who keeps wasting money on useless players and useless coaches.
    Cousins hasn't had a fair shot or chance yet, LB...9 starts is a very small sample size as compared to RG3 who has had plenty of opportunities and chances to succeed only to shit the bed and fail miserably....Cousins has proven that he can move this offense with efficiency and he knows how to read defenses and he knows Grudens playbook...its no secret here who should be the starting QB but here again there's not much you can do with a meddlesome owner who constantly interferes in football operations and hates to admit that he made a terrible mistake giving up three #1's and a #2 to move up a few spots and draft one of the biggest busts in NFL history.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Move the damn team to Virginia Beach already.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Move the damn team to Virginia Beach already.
    no way, no how!...Shame on you MMM!...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Damn, this is a really personal thread

Opie fighting Stealthy. Grits taking pop shots at Opie from the peanut gallery. Coach throwing low blows. MoneyMoiest throwing fuel on the fire. Brooks has his team helmet on and is running into walls.

I'm gonna stand way over here and watch with binoculars

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by tiktok View Post
    Needs better pocket awareness.. Protecting your body is one of the important jobs as a QB
    Lol hard to have pocket awareness when there is no pocket. Coach did him dirty by keeping him out there behind that awful oline they had playing...guy got blasted every time he dropped back to pass.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

you do understand that without skip there is no show, right? someone has to play the villain and say the dumbest sh!t possible, or there are no ratings and no internet postings.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    no way, no how!...Shame on you MMM!...
    Manster,

Please do not beat me up.

Thanks,
    Mo

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Damn, this is a really personal thread

Opie fighting Stealthy. Grits taking pop shots at Opie from the peanut gallery. Coach throwing low blows. MoneyMoiest throwing fuel on the fire. Brooks has his team helmet on and is running into walls.

I'm gonna stand way over here and watch with binoculars
    going to keep an eye out on that global warming for us? make sure it doesn't sneak up on us ok?

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Lol hard to have pocket awareness when there is no pocket. Coach did him dirty by keeping him out there behind that awful oline they had playing...guy got blasted every time he dropped back to pass.
    wrong, bigtymer...you obviously missed my previous post...

As a diehard skins fan myself and former season ticket holder at old RFK stadium, I completely agree with all the posts in here...RG"Me" is absolute dog shit...everyone harps about our O-line and how crappy they play but yet that doesn't seem to be a problem when Kirk Cousins and Colt McCoy come in the game!...Contrary to popular belief, two of those 3 sacks against the Lions the other night were solely on RG3 because he has no pocket presence, can't read defenses, and holds on to the ball too long...instead of stepping up in the pocket or side stepping the rush and finding the open WR, he runs into the rush and gets sacked and makes the O-line look bad.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Manster,

Please do not beat me up.

Thanks,
    Mo
    I wouldn't do that, MMM...not yet, anyway.......remember...there are only two other people in this world that love you besides your immediate family....Jesus and I!...

12 Last