angelodebo
    angelodebo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2429

$-Cincinnati Bengals-$ " Go Big, or Go Home"

Playoff time boys! Only a couple more weeks left to burry your local book.

I'm all over Cincy today! You are going to start seeing some late money come in for Cincy..so gets ur bets in now. I got Cincy -1. Perfect!

Bottom line in this game....The Jets/ Mark Sanchez on the road! And they cannot throw the football. Thier offense is to one dimensional to go on the road and beat a solid Cincinnati team.

Last weeks victory has skewed this line. and the New York market has moved the line toward the Jets. But watch...the smart money knew this was going to happen and they will pounce on the low spread before the game.

This could be the easiest pick of the week guys! Take the Bengals and take them BIG!

**also note- not sure about the late game..but I think I like the under. I bet Romo gets tight and the Eagles defense didn't show everything last week. Both teams will get conservative ..esp Wade Phillips. Low scoring game..

mcbaseball10
    mcbaseball10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1905

Good luck angel. I think the Bengals win in a close one. I bet a 6 point tease with the Jets +9 over 28. I will take a big win for the Who Deys, but foresee a close win!

angelodebo

Mcb10...I don't think its going to be close...but getting 9pts is pretty good.

The Jets don't even belong in the playoffs..if Cincy went out and beat them...Cincy would have been playing Pitt. Why would Cincy want to play Pitt?

I think the Jets get rolled over today..but good luck mcb10. God know its gambling, and anything can happen!

blue chip
    blue chip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

You say the Jets can't throw the ball? I'll agree but what makes you think Cinci can? They'
    ve been horrible offensively. The Bengals have NO other passing threat with Henry gone and with Revis on Ocho today it looks pretty bleak.

The Jets will shut down the Bengal run game forcing Palmer to throw to whom? No one.

angelodebo

Blue Chip...C. Benson was one of the most productive RB's in the NFL this year. I agree, Revis is will be on Ocho for some plays..but not every play. The jets change from man to man, to a two deep zone, and sometimes they shift to a tampa two type defense. So Revis will not be on Ocho all game..probably 50% of the snaps. Which means the other 50%..Ocho will be open.

Like every other team in the NFL, Cincy needs a balanced attack. With Benson, Ocho, and Palmer..they should be able to stay balanced. But the Jets have a good running game..and nothing else!

Bengles roll today guys..The line is starting to move towards the Bengles..Just like I posted earlier today!

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Good luck im in the Bengals minus the points.

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18799

Bengals ROLL