iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Need some help with this week's preseason NFL...

I know you sharps have been watching all the games...

I need to know who has been getting a lot of looks in the preseason. Who is going to have the best stats this weekend? QB? RB? WR? TE?

Thanks

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

All in on the Brewers

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stay away from preseason football it's a death trap and there's no reason to bet it

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Stay away from preseason football it's a death trap and there's no reason to bet it
    Not betting it, but actually a way to make some money this weekend if I had some good info.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Are you sure you don't want us to give you the final scores of all the games too?

That way it will make it so much easier when you bet this week.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Hard to gauge who will have the best stats when you don't know how much each player will actually play! Starters could get one series, one quarter or maybe even a half! Add the fact that anyone who gets even slightly dinged up will be rested immediately, its an impossible scenario to predict stats.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Hard to gauge who will have the best stats when you don't know how much each player will actually play! Starters could get one series, one quarter or maybe even a half! Add the fact that anyone who gets even slightly dinged up will be rested immediately, its an impossible scenario to predict stats.
    Yeah, but you can find out who is slated to get more time. Playing time is somewhat correlated to stats. Sorry for trying to get info about sports at a sports betting forum. Maybe I should make a ghost account and post something useless like the rest of the people here

This forum sure has went down hill of late. Not one mention of one NFL player in this thread yet

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Yeah, but you can find out who is slated to get more time. Playing time is somewhat correlated to stats. Sorry for trying to get info about sports at a sports betting forum. Maybe I should make a ghost account and post something useless like the rest of the people here

This forum sure has went down hill of late. Not one mention of one NFL player in this thread yet
    so in essence you are too lazy to look for yourself

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    I know you sharps have been watching all the games...

I need to know who has been getting a lot of looks in the preseason. Who is going to have the best stats this weekend? QB? RB? WR? TE?

Thanks
    One problem, what game(s) are you looking at? What kind of bets? Bring a little bit to the table, be specific.

It's sorta tough to know exact player statuses this far out, but for Thursday I'm already leaning Redskins because Gruden is already on the hot seat and on a bad team there's lots of competition at every position, namely QB. I could see the Redskins fighting harder for some momentum at home than the Lions whose major players won't see much action if any.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    One problem, what game(s) are you looking at? What kind of bets? Bring a little bit to the table, be specific.

It's sorta tough to know exact player statuses this far out, but for Thursday I'm already leaning Redskins because Gruden is already on the hot seat and on a bad team there's lots of competition at every position, namely QB. I could see the Redskins fighting harder for some momentum at home than the Lions whose major players won't see much action if any.
    pretty much the only angle that matters in preaseason