GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by hugh_jorgan View Post
    Actually, I have been happily married to a wonderful, beautiful woman for 28 years.
    We have 3 kids, all of whom have been taught to accept people as they are.

Now back to you ...
    How long have you been a homophobe?
    Were your parents also homophobes?
    And what would you do if a queer raped one of your kids you fukking whiny double ass standard hypocrite??

I bet you take it up the ass!

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    And what would you do if a queer raped one of your kids you fukking whiny double ass standard hypocrite??

Sooner-or-latter we will get this homosexual to crack and admit he's a bottom-boy at the least.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    hopefully he can rectumfy this and move on

hugh_jorgan
    hugh_jorgan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

1) I would deal with anyone who harmed one of my kids in a severe manner, regardless of their sexual proclivity.
    2) I have never "taken it up the ass" ... but both you and recon seem to have some sort of fascination with the topic.

Intersting.

hugh_jorgan

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Sooner-or-latter we will get this homosexual to crack and admit he's a bottom-boy at the least.
    Sounds like wishful thinking on your part.
    Are you hitting on me, recon?

recon1
    Yep

1) I would deal with anyone who harmed one of my kids in a severe manner, regardless of their sexual proclivity.
    2) I have never "taken it up the ass" ... but both you and recon seem to have some sort of fascination with the topic.

Intersting.
    You don't have the moral authority to deal with another immoral person in a "Severe manner"

Ok, so, you say you've never taken it up the poop-shoot, but the only one your fooling is you. quack like a duck, walk like a duck, looks like a duck (and by your rhetoric and hardline arguing for homosexuals) it must be a horse?
    Get outta here ya fraud

GIVEMETHEMONEY

You don't have the moral authority to deal with another immoral person in a "Severe manner"

Ok, so, you say you've never taken it up the poop-shoot, but the only one your fooling is you. quack like a duck, walk like a duck, looks like a duck (and by your rhetoric and hardline arguing for homosexuals) it must be a horse?
    Get outta here ya fraud
    Your logic is all fukked up!

Then these ducks need to learn to deal with it and quit begging for favors and excuses for the normal ducks.

That is all these fukking queers in this country are good for.

I can't wait for ISIS to get here and throw some of their sorry queer asses off the top of a bridge or building like they are doing already over there.

Maybe they will finally get scared shit less (without taking it up the ass).

Again remind these dumb mother fukker queers that it took a straight mother and father to create them not a queer and a queer!

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

disturbing stuff

hugh_jorgan

Then these ducks need to learn to deal with it and quit begging for favors and excuses for the normal ducks.

I can't wait for ISIS to get here and throw some of their sorry queer asses off the top of a bridge or building like they are doing already over there.

Again remind these dumb mother fukker queers that it took a straight mother and father to create them not a queer and a queer!
    The lady doth protest too much, me thinks.

recon1
    Yep

No, no. no. What I'm trying to say with the duck analogy is: He is sticking up for F-A-G-S basically saying anybody who is normal and does not approve is the weird ones. What i'm trying to say is: this guy by sticking up for perversion and arguing for them is in essence a homosexual. He's walking like a duck, talking like a duck and he must be a duck (F-A-G)
    Even by Gods standard a sympathizer who stands up for the sin of the sinner will take on the sinners punishment. He's a F-A-G heading straight to hell, if he doesn't change course.

hugh_jorgan

Get outta here ya fraud
    "hardline arguing for homosexuals" ???

I'm merely trying to have a civil dialogue as to why you and your friend GIVEMETHEMONEY are so obsessed with people whom you've never met. Simply because they have made different choices than you does not make them wrong.
    Hatred, in any form, is a sign of ignorance.
    Name calling on the internet is childish.
    Not having the ability to express your beliefs in a civil manner is sad.

recon1
    Yep

"hardline arguing for homosexuals" ???

I'm merely trying to have a civil dialogue as to why you and your friend GIVEMETHEMONEY are so obsessed with people whom you've never met. Simply because they have made different choices than you does not make them wrong.
    Hatred, in any form, is a sign of ignorance.
    Name calling on the internet is childish.
    Not having the ability to express your beliefs in a civil manner is sad.
    So, you admit that homosexuality is a "Choice"?

hugh_jorgan

So, you admit that homosexuality is a "Choice"?
    I will admit that I, nor you, truly know the answer to that.

And with that, I will leave you with your opinions.

Have a good day

recon1
    Yep

I will admit that I, nor you, truly know the answer to that.

And with that, I will leave you with your opinions.

Have a good day
    Heck no, get back here skippy, don't try tippy toeing outta this, the fun has just begun with you twinkle toes.

Speak for yourself, i for one know the lifestyle of a homosexual is of choice and so do you by your own admission. Bible says for they gave each other up for vile effection (Paraphrase). This is proof these demons have chosen to stick the stink instead of the pink.
    You claim to have children, assuming they or at least one is a boy, would you allow a homosexual to babysit them while you and Mrs. Jorgan went out to dinner and the movie? I'll bet you wouldn't.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Heck no, get back here skippy, don't try tippy toeing outta this, the fun has just begun with you twinkle toes.

Speak for yourself, i for one know the lifestyle of a homosexual is of choice and so do you by your own admission. Bible says for they gave each other up for vile effection (Paraphrase). This is proof these demons have chosen to stick the stink instead of the pink.
    You claim to have children, assuming they or at least one is a boy, would you allow a homosexual to babysit them while you and Mrs. Jorgan went out to dinner and the movie? I'll bet you wouldn't.
    Great explanation recon1. I love the line love the stink instead of the pink.

Remember when Psi Robertson of Duck Dynasty came out and said just how much better a V agina was and then the fukking queers came out whining and screaming. They thought it would destroy Duck Dynasty and they did pull their products off the shelves for a while but we the public screamed louder and they had to put it back on again!

Fukking queers loving the stink instead of the pink. What a great way to explain it!

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

you guys just wasted 2 pages complaining about pickle sniffers grow the fukk up

more pvssy for us

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Not many options for employment now as an ex-football fudgepacker.

First 123