BughouseMasters
    BughouseMasters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

2014 NFL SUPERCONTEST Winners

Now anyone's free to do what they want to do of course, but anyone else find it absolutely pathetic that they now want to charge $6OO for their picks, even though mind you THEY JUST WON NEARLY $1 MILLION DOLLARS???
    I mean how downright GREEDY can you get! Now since they decided to do that, I hope they totally tank just like Fro did last year and piss everyone off who is stupid enough to drop over half a grand down for their picks which 99% chance they wont even win or come close to winning again!

Here is the email they sent me, which is a reply from when I emailed them the 1st time, 8 MONTHS AGO... (And no of course they didn't bother to answer a single 1 of my questions but rather 100% promote their "new" business venture)

Hi there,

If you're interested in getting our picks for the entire NFL regular season, you can purchase an early-bird package directly through us for $600. We've partnered with (website here), who will also be selling our package (they are currently charging $799 via the following link) as well as daily and weekly packages throughout the season (website here). However, if you wait too long, the price of the package will increase.

Let us know if you have any interest or any further questions.

Thanks

CH Ballers

Last edited by BughouseMasters; 08-05-15 at 01:03 PM. Reason: removing links...

BughouseMasters

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Goldie handle this.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    Goldie handle this.
    Yeah, ring em up coach.

BughouseMasters

Hmm, ok I removed the website links.... anyway what do you people think about this?

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

over half a grand

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Burger is very very sneaky

BughouseMasters

Well? Anyone actually have a real opinion about these moneyhungry bastards?!

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

good for them, love it

god bless whatever is left that used to make this country great, I hope they get 1000+ subs

will I be one of them? nope

TwoWays

If I had the info, I would purchase. 600 bucks is measly compared to what will be won

KnownUnknown
    KnownUnknown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2061

I was wondering what was taking them so long to try cashing in on that spectacular win. The "luck factor" level of their high percentage win will be evidenced in their performance this year. If anyone truly believes they are as good as what they are proposing with their sales offer- they should buy and reap the rewards, lol. As for me- I need more evidence than what we have seen thus far.

Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

Paid nearly half to taxes I assume
    If they split it, they're getting less than 200k each. Can't retire on that

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I just lost a little over half a hundy on a tennis match.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SharpAngles

BughouseMasters

Quote Originally Posted by KnownUnknown View Post
    I was wondering what was taking them so long to try cashing in on that spectacular win. The "luck factor" level of their high percentage win will be evidenced in their performance this year. If anyone truly believes they are as good as what they are proposing with their sales offer- they should buy and reap the rewards, lol. As for me- I need more evidence than what we have seen thus far.
    FINALLY someone with sense who I agree with 10000000000% !!! That's exactly how I feel as well. They definitely wont replicate last season, and just as slim a chance that they will win again... besides, look what happened to Frohardt last year after winning it in 2013? That's right -- #CRASHANDBURN
    Send me a PM when u get this, KnownUnknown...

TwoWays

Quote Originally Posted by KnownUnknown View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BughouseMasters View Post
    FINALLY someone with sense who I agree with 10000000000% !!! That's exactly how I feel as well. They definitely wont replicate last season, and just as slim a chance that they will win again... besides, look what happened to Frohardt last year after winning it in 2013? That's right -- #CRASHANDBURN
    Send me a PM when u get this, KnownUnknown...
    You guys are awesome. Great insight. Send me a pm too. I will pay

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10352

Are they not entering the contest this year? Can't you just get the picks from the contest for FREE

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13760

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Are they not entering the contest this year? Can't you just get the picks from the contest for FREE
    They could enter under a different name.

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    They lock in picks early, like Tuesday or Wednesday, and you can hardly ever get their same lines by the time its made public.

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

no chance these guys replicate their numbers THIS upcoming season. lines and situations change ever season

friends tailed their picks for free (all picks on contest website on saturdays) from week 8 on and made a nice chunk of change. think they went 3-2 only twice and 4-1,5-0 every other week

better off waiting till week 7 and checking the top 5 entries picks on a weekly bases than paying any amount for CH to replicate those numbers
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino, and BughouseMasters

BughouseMasters

Quote Originally Posted by BadLuckSanta View Post
    no chance these guys replicate their numbers THIS upcoming season. lines and situations change ever season

friends tailed their picks for free (all picks on contest website on saturdays) from week 8 on and made a nice chunk of change. think they went 3-2 only twice and 4-1,5-0 every other week

better off waiting till week 7 and checking the top 5 entries picks on a weekly bases than paying any amount for CH to replicate those numbers
    Yup couldn't agree with you more, Santa! That's why the fact that they're suddenly going Tout is stupid especially since they aint guaranteeing JACK either! But no, they want to be jackasses and SELL their picks to everyone and their grandma since they're too greedy and aren't happy with the nearly $1M 1st place pot they already won!!!

Sharp: if you were really "sharp" you'd know that 1-2 points hardly matter, just as long as you're on the right SIDE!!!

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by BadLuckSanta View Post
    lines and situations change ever season

Elaborate please

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO

the numbers they put up last year I dont think will ever be beaten

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO

Anyone entering the 2015 Supercontest or Golden Nugget contest this year?

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

theyll play the contest again so essentially you can see their picks for free

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

its all random...lol

anyone can win that thing

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

golds actually right proved nothing any dart chucker could win what is it 5 picks over 17 weeks?

BughouseMasters

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    theyll play the contest again so essentially you can see their picks for free
    N

Nope bec they said they're gonna be posting under a diff alias... but yeah i agree that their record will NOT be broken... that has never happened they just caught fire from week 8 on going 4-1 and 5-0 but actually 4 of those weeks they still went 3-2 so it's not like their God

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

This thread in a nutshell: You're pissed they won't answer your myriad of questions and/or give you free picks.

BughouseMasters

not really - it's just amazing how GREEDY people can get even after already winning a life-changing amount of $$

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13760

Won't be easy to hide their identity throughout the whole contest.
    The contest gets plenty of coverage and many articles have revealed known contestant's aliases in the past.

KnownUnknown
    KnownUnknown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2061

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    This thread in a nutshell: You're pissed they won't answer your myriad of questions and/or give you free picks.
    Not really and I'm not into placing anyone on a pedastal. I'm definitely not looking for their picks (doing own homework, lol).They did exceptionally well last year and they may even be good but probably not at the level many suppose.

As I said earlier- their performance this year will be highly indicative of how wrong or right I am about that team. The fact that a team of players did what they did indicates a tremendously strong team or very good luck. "Time tells all tales my friends."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BughouseMasters

BughouseMasters

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Won't be easy to hide their identity throughout the whole contest.
    The contest gets plenty of coverage and many articles have revealed known contestant's aliases in the past.
    Wrong because they dont have to accept interviews which they openly admitted they declined ALL attempts at interviews til the end of the season when they won.... if you can detect which 1 out of 2000 entries they are then sure let us know but I dont see how you'll do that. If anything, I'm interested to know WHAT their picks on so I can use it as a guide on the other stuff I use to make my own selections...

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Actually, based on one unit per play, I showed a bigger profit with my NFL plays here on SBR than anyone in the SuperContest did (79-57-2, +21.50), and I bet against real lines and not stale Tuesday numbers.

Should I start charging $600?

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by BughouseMasters View Post

Sharp: if you were really "sharp" you'd know that 1-2 points hardly matter, just as long as you're on the right SIDE!!!
    ok buddy you keep letting the books have 1-2 points

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Actually, based on one unit per play, I showed a bigger profit with my NFL plays here on SBR than anyone in the SuperContest did (79-57-2, +21.50), and I bet against real lines and not stale Tuesday numbers.

Should I start charging $600?
    Your picks could get four fifths of a grand easy LT

12 Last