bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

GREY CUP ?? thoughts please

i'm actually planning on watching this game tomorrow. and, i'd liked to bet it. so, i'm counting on some of you posters to give me some hardcore capping tips and trends on these two teams please.

Sun 11/27 05:05 PM EST
    Montreal +2 -101 +120 OVER 56 -113
    Edmonton -2 -109 -130 UNDER 56 +103

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I'd just pass, why would you trust other's opinions and information with your own money?

bigboydan

i respect a few posters heres capping skills bud. but, i do agree with your point.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know anything about the CFL, so I'm gonna pass.

Max Levine
    Max Levine's Avatar Become A Pro!

We've been talking about it all week long. As I told my friends, I'm gonna wait for the 1st half and see how it goes. Although I won a lot last week on both games and halfs, I find Mtl/Edm games hard to cap. Montreal/Toronto games were easy bets for me but this one is a toss up.

We're a little surprised to see Maciocia (Edm coach) making it so far his first year. Thought he'd get booted against the Stampeders. He was a great offence coordinator with the Als so I'm happy for him.

The whole game will be decided over Mtl offence vs Edm defense. We have to see how well the O-line will control Montford and cie. If Calvillo (Mtl QB) is able to roll to his right, where he is more efficient, then the Als will dominate.

Edmonton's offence is mainly a passing game. All year long, Montreal has had trouble containing the long play. They were efficient against both the Roughriders and the Argos but it remains a question mark. Eskimos QB situation is a funny one. Ricky Ray will get the start again but, the last 2 games, he was replaced by Maas who saved the day on each occasion. If Ray fails again, Maas will quickly come in... but I expect a different result. It will be interesting to see Montreal's strategy. They didn't blitz at all in last week 1st half and came back in the 2nd half with a lot of pass rush.

Again, main match up is Montreal's powerful offence vs Edmonton's top defense.

Max

Max Levine

You just gave me an idea. Was looking for a game to parlay with Middlesborough. Montreal it is

Max

bigboydan

wow, what a game... the edmonton eskimos beat montreal alouettes 38-35 in OT to win grey cup.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    wow, what a game... the edmonton eskimos beat montreal alouettes 38-35 in OT to win grey cup.
    So did you end up betting on it Dan?

Max Levine

Very good game. Classic Grey Cup match. Could have gone either way.

I ended up losing a parlay (it was a loss anyway) but I cashed in on 2H. Still disappointed as a fan. But great game to watch.

Max

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    So did you end up betting on it Dan?
    no i didn't looker. nobody posted anything to talk me into betting on it. so i just passed.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

no i didn't looker. nobody posted anything to talk me into betting on it. so i just passed.
    You should of contacted coco. He seems to know about those different leagues.

Max Levine

Dan, I wasn't too confident about the game... and even the 2nd half. So I wasn't gonna post a wager I thought was pretty much a toss-up. I only put down 1 unit for 2H, trying to recover my parlay loss.

Max

bigboydan

don't sweat it Max. everyone here would have had to have some very strong views on this game, for me place a bet on it.