capper123
    capper123's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 nice plays one for saturday and one for sunday!!!!!

take jets tease them up 6 points or however you place works. and tease the under down to 28 or 29. theres no way this stays under and theres no way the jets will lose by 8.5 points. the bengals could go off and score then your over is covered then all you need is some sanchez or have a good game and you have points and jets covering.

the other play i like is sunday take new england at plus 3 points at home come on they win easily but for security you get 3 cause of the 6 points. and take greenbay at plus 6 points. they beat them once and should again.

So the first tease is jets plus 8.5 and over 28 or 29!

the second play i have is sunday new england +3 points at home and the packers plus 6!

both these teasers will hit almost a 100 gaurentee but everyone knows theres no garentee even if handicappers screw people. i had that happen a million times. paying for picks can help but always remember theres no calculations they can compute if theres an injury!

dakid420
    dakid420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only thing I like here are the Packers, and I'm not even sure about that...

6_Feet_Under
    6_Feet_Under's Avatar Become A Pro!

N.E. with no Welker is an easy winner huh?I see them struggling to move the ball against the Baltimore D.I'd never tease across the zero cause you lose your value.If anything tease the Balt. number to +9.The Pats are not what they once were.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dakid420 View Post
    Only thing I like here are the Packers, and I'm not even sure about that...
    im for sure on Packers money in the bank

DanOmaha
    DanOmaha's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude...the Bengas-Jets game will be under 30

Tsiggy Fresh
    Tsiggy Fresh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

under and jets... bengals and jets will battle but its the jets who will prevail

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by bachngocduong View Post
    im for sure on Packers money in the bank
    Do you have any money in the bank? I thought you were allin on Bengals +9 last week.

Quote Originally Posted by bachngocduong View Post
    Bengals +9 lol im allin jet play like just beat Colt then now -9 i will bet 75% my bankroll

TheCommish
    TheCommish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

NY, Balt, GB, Philly.

have a great weekend all.

capper123

i never went all in on bengals i won that game i took the over 35 that everone said it will be under. points can happen in so many ways. this goes over and all of my picks hit. im confident in them or i wouldnt bet. people can make fun of these plays but the smart cappers will bet them!

capper123

im also confident in jets game over the 34. also i like teasing it down to 29 and taking philly at night plus 10. also i like new england +3 and the over on arizona game at night of 42. i cant see how these dont hit!

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

why would you tease through 0? not much value in that capper123

capper123

i think theres value in that cause i cant afford to lose and if the bengals could win bif or jets could cover your safe with teasing the over plus you get points for a great dallas philly game. i just see it as easier than betting the game with the current spreads. im just confident in these 2 teasers.

jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin's Avatar Become A Pro!

JEts Packers Eagles and looking for the Ravens
    YES NO MORE WHO DEY FOR ANOTHER 20 YRS