Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    True. I would love for her to put something in her mouth
    An apple

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

He acted like he didn't give a f\*\*k, wasn't paying attention, or was high as a kite.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Blame Cowherd, those questions were lame. Cowherd jumps Harbaugh immediately with some question about being a cupcake or pushover? WTF? That set a bad tone right out of the box. Then he starts asking Harbaugh about specific past events that Harbaugh probably doesn't spend a lot of time thinking about. Also the "buy" versus "bye" question, I was thinking the same way as Harbaugh, horrible wording and no context, totally Cowherd's fault there. Cowherd seems like he's totally off the rails with these questions, he should retire if this is his style going forward.

All in all, good interview by Harbaugh, doing the best he could with the screwball questions and attitude by Cowherd.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney, TheMoneyShot, and GoBlue77

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Blame Cowherd, those questions were lame. Cowherd jumps Harbaugh immediately with some question about being a cupcake or pushover? WTF? That set a bad tone right out of the box. Then he starts asking Harbaugh about specific past events that Harbaugh probably doesn't spend a lot of time thinking about. Also the "buy" versus "bye" question, I was thinking the same way as Harbaugh, horrible wording and no context, totally Cowherd's fault there. Cowherd seems like he's totally off the rails with these questions, he should retire if this is his style going forward.

All in all, good interview by Harbaugh, doing the best he could with the screwball questions and attitude by Cowherd.
    Thanks Slacker. That was horrible. Harbough is high or asleep in that interview.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Thanks Slacker. That was horrible. Harbough is high or asleep in that interview.
    I think Harbaugh felt attacked right out of the gate. Cowherd played the "intense" card way too hard.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

See nothing Harbaugh did wrong, Cowherd came off like a jerk, stupid questions, stupid tone, its obvious he set out to make a mockery of the interview, then has the nerve to hang up, what a low life.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jimmy a tough guy

I would not Fuk with him

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Don't matter won't beat Buckeyes

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

He beat USC with a horribly out-manned Stanford team; don't count the Wolverines out.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

I was listening to Colin's program today. When he said Jim was coming on I changed the station. Harbaugh has always been a tough interview, and it's rarely interesting so I changed the station. I've actually heard several interviews with Harbaugh that were much more uncomfortable than this one. If Cowherd was actually surprised by this, he didn't do his homework.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Cowherd jumps Harbaugh immediately with some question about being a cupcake or pushover? WTF? That set a bad tone right out of the box. Also the "buy" versus "bye" question, I was thinking the same way as Harbaugh, horrible wording and no context, totally Cowherd's fault there.
    When Cowherd said "bye" and Harbaugh goes "bye" I thought the same thing as Harbaugh did. What do you mean "bye"? I thought he meant bye.... like in bye week. Or this will be easy.... it's sort of like a bye.

Cowherd had no rhythm in his questioning. They were HIGH LOW from the start. He was horrible.

Harbaugh could of said Fuk U and been in more trouble. Luckily he just kept his mouth shut.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Cowherd is a millionaire and arguably the most popular personality at ESPN from a ratings perspective.

But yeah, good post. He should just retire.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Hes like you then... except he wins.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Cowherd is a millionaire and arguably the most popular personality at ESPN from a ratings perspective.

Nah. Colin Cowherd is easily the sharpest sports host in the usa. He knows his stuff and he doesn't bow down to nobody. Him hanging up on dumbass Jim is proof.

He is hardly ever wrong despite his set in stone thoughts. The guy sees thru the mess.

slacker00

Tabloid journalism is the trend, he is what he is. Harbaugh showed us the blueprint to sidestep these antics.

lakerboy

Tabloid journalism is the trend, he is what he is. Harbaugh showed us the blueprint to sidestep these antics.
    What do you mean by us? Are you a sports celebrity?

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    What do you mean by us? Are you a sports celebrity?
    English not your first language? "us" is the audience, the ones watching. Harbaugh is showing us something.

lakerboy

English not your first language? "us" is the audience, the ones watching. Harbaugh is showing us something.
    Harbaugh showed "us" nothing but his ignorance. This fool will never win anything. He quit the man's game

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Nah. Colin Cowherd is easily the sharpest sports host in the usa. He knows his stuff and he doesn't bow down to nobody. Him hanging up on dumbass Jim is proof.

He is hardly ever wrong despite his set in stone thoughts. The guy sees thru the mess.
    Who hung up on who? I thought Jim disconnected the call?

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Who hung up on who? I thought Jim disconnected the call?
    No, Colin ended the interview. He couldn't handle Harbaugh's "intensity", apparently.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

You always support Cowherd just like I support the gays.

Is there something you want to tell us, pal?

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

It wasn't Cowherd's finest hour, but Harbaugh puts the 'ouch' back in 'douchbag'. What a friggin' tool! The guy is as uncool as one could possibly be. Dresses like a dork, acts like a dork, talks like a dork. Boyz, he plain and simply is a giant friggin' dork!! He's come close a few times as a coach but he hasn't won shit. Michigan can have him.

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Cowherd is a joke. He is a talking head who doesn't know sh*t about college football. His picks run at like 25% all season and he contradicts himself all the time.

Anyone remember how he said he thought marriage was a scam and he wouldst ever get married again...and then got married like 6months later?

Remember when he basically called John Wall a n**ger on the air?

Classic article on cowherd http://deadspin.com/why-colin-cowher...wal-1616964080

mikewlgm

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    It wasn't Cowherd's finest hour, but Harbaugh puts the 'ouch' back in 'douchbag'. What a friggin' tool! The guy is as uncool as one could possibly be. Dresses like a dork, acts like a dork, talks like a dork. Boyz, he plain and simply is a giant friggin' dork!! He's come close a few times as a coach but he hasn't won shit. Michigan can have him.

Hasn't won shit?

As head coach:

He made San Diego and Stanford relevant in football.....before he got to stanford every Pac-12 team marked them down on the schedule as a win.

mikewlgm

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

He "sidestepped" which "antics"? Cowherd basically offered Harbaugh a free blowjob, and Jimmy couldn't get hard. Tabloid journalism my ass. Cowherd was begging to suck Jim's kneecaps, and it sounded like he was too coked up to answer a single question.

slacker00

He "sidestepped" which "antics"? Cowherd basically offered Harbaugh a free blowjob, and Jimmy couldn't get hard. Tabloid journalism my ass. Cowherd was begging to suck Jim's kneecaps, and it sounded like he was too coked up to answer a single question.
    We must be hearing different interviews. Cowherd's first question, "When do you feel like cupcake?". WTF?

If anything Cowherd is the coke head, he seemed tweaked up. I guess sniffing jocks must be "intense".

slacker00

No coin, I think I figured it out. I'm more of a boring old school guy, much more like Harbaugh than Cowherd. The latest hipster vernacular and style is lost on me. Cowherd seems like little kid on a sugar rush asking daddy a bunch of dumb questions rapid fire. It's just annoying for me to listen to stuff like that. I'd much rather the interview started with an ordinary "Hello Mr. Harbaugh, how are you today?". Show a little respect and class.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    You always support Cowherd just like I support the gays.

Is there something you want to tell us, pal?
    I listen his show everyday. I like his show. I agree with his viewpoints some times.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    Cowherd is a joke. He is a talking head who doesn't know sh*t about college football. His picks run at like 25% all season and he contradicts himself all the time.

Anyone remember how he said he thought marriage was a scam and he wouldst ever get married again...and then got married like 6months later?

Remember when he basically called John Wall a n**ger on the air?

Classic article on cowherd http://deadspin.com/why-colin-cowher...wal-1616964080
    Lol. His picks don't run at 25%.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    Hasn't won shit?

As head coach:

He made San Diego and Stanford relevant in football.....before he got to stanford every Pac-12 team marked them down on the schedule as a win.
    I repeat--he's come close a few times but he hasn't won shit! The Pioneer League??!! Somebody earlier was comparing him to Belichek. Puh-leeze!!!

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I wonder if Harbaugh called back.

First 12