Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Yes...the NFL is SUPER JEALOUS of the Pats!!

Why wouldn't a corporation that makes billions of dollars in pure profits every year want to concoct some scheme to try and embarass one of their most successful franchises? That's perfectly logical!!
    I'll be happy to answer that for you. The NFL is actually made up of 32 highly motivated, severely egotistical, Billionaires, as you know. It's no secret, that Kraft was the one who got Goodell his job, it's also no secret that Kraft was the one who was the most instumental in settling the last labor dispute. It's also no secret that there have been a number of very influential owners who have become disenchanted with Krafts', too close relationship, with Goodell, and this is a very "Key" point. It's also no secret that Goodell has botched the last few disciplanary cases being made to look like a fool in the process and angering many of the black players in the league and fans as well. So here comes "Mike Kensil and Troy Vincent" with the perfect storm for Goodell. "We caught the Patriots cheating, now's your chance to flex your muscles and show everyone who's the Boss" This was the chance for Goodell, to show to the other owners, he plays favorite to no one. It was his chance to show the black players that color doesn't matter to him, he would punish a white player, even a Golden Boy and he rolled with it. With the Kensil, Vincent and Pash in his ear, he thought he had a slam dunk case on his hands to solidify his power among everyone in the League and restore his public perception. After the "Independent" Wells investigation, which isn't worth the paper it's written on and all the "Real" facts are coming to light of how much the NFL twisted, turned, and fabricated lies just to reach what Goodell set out to achieve, his balls are in a vice and Judge Bermans going to squeeze them to death. As for the NFLs' brilliant legal minds, I'm wondering why Goodells' NFL Attorney, Jeff Pash edited and removed about a third of the initial Wells report before it was released to the public? Read up on it, the answers might surprise you.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Redchevy View Post
    I'll be happy to answer that for you. The NFL is actually made up of 32 highly motivated, severely egotistical, Billionaires, as you know. It's no secret, that Kraft was the one who got Goodell his job, it's also no secret that Kraft was the one who was the most instumental in settling the last labor dispute. It's also no secret that there have been a number of very influential owners who have become disenchanted with Krafts', too close relationship, with Goodell, and this is a very "Key" point. It's also no secret that Goodell has botched the last few disciplanary cases being made to look like a fool in the process and angering many of the black players in the league and fans as well. So here comes "Mike Kensil and Troy Vincent" with the perfect storm for Goodell. "We caught the Patriots cheating, now's your chance to flex your muscles and show everyone who's the Boss" This was the chance for Goodell, to show to the other owners, he plays favorite to no one. It was his chance to show the black players that color doesn't matter to him, he would punish a white player, even a Golden Boy and he rolled with it. With the Kensil, Vincent and Pash in his ear, he thought he had a slam dunk case on his hands to solidify his power among everyone in the League and restore his public perception. After the "Independent" Wells investigation, which isn't worth the paper it's written on and all the "Real" facts are coming to light of how much the NFL twisted, turned, and fabricated lies just to reach what Goodell set out to achieve, his balls are in a vice and Judge Bermans going to squeeze them to death. As for the NFLs' brilliant legal minds, I'm wondering why Goodells' NFL Attorney, Jeff Pash edited and removed about a third of the initial Wells report before it was released to the public? Read up on it, the answers might surprise you.
    Are you getting all these true, behind-the-scenes facts from places like espn, barstool sports, and deadspin? Do you honestly think anyone outside the room really knows what's going on??

Get real, pal. No one knows shit about this besides the parties involved.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Redchevy

Are you getting all these true, behind-the-scenes facts from places like espn, barstool sports, and deadspin? Do you honestly think anyone outside the room really knows what's going on??

Get real, pal. No one knows shit about this besides the parties involved.
    Oh, I'm as real as they get. You won't find a whisper of the real behind the scenes shit from ESPN, CBS Sports, NBC Sports, Fox Sports or anyone that has a financial vested interest with the NFL "Shield". Go read some of the stuff that Mike Florio has recently put out, he begged the NFL for days before the Super Bowl for the real readings on all the balls they took at halftime during the AFC Championship Game and he got flat out stone walled. Go read the stuff from any reporter "NOT" connected to the NFL. Go read the Washinton DC sports writers, you need to read the unbiased shit, plain and simple.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Redchevy gets it. Amazing how the sheep/opie just go with whatever ESPN tells them

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Redchevy gets it. Amazing how the sheep/opie just go with whatever ESPN tells them
    Yes, I'm sure you "insiders" know WAYYY more than the typical NFL fan.

I have no doubt you guys are right and that this will be Goodell's downfall. As low as the ratings and profits have been for the NFL the past few years...I bet they're more than ready to upset that apple cart!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

survive
    and advance

I have no doubt you guys are right and that this will be Goodell's downfall. As low as the ratings and profits have been for the NFL the past few years...I bet they're more than ready to upset that apple cart!
    When did we say this is goodell's downfall...? He obviously won't get canned as long as the owners are making money and he protects the shield. This will be just another notch on his incompetency belt.

Redchevy

I am in no way busting your balls here Opie, by any means. The fact of the matter is, that the NFL is a runaway freight train money making machine, there is no doubt or dispute about that. And, I'm going to say as well, that it happened on Goodells' watch and I also believe you could have had " Bozo the Clown" " Barney Fife " or " Aunt Esther from Sanford and Son" running the good ship lollipop NFL and they would have made just the same. What I'm saying is that this whole BS case has really nothing to do with Brady "The Person". It's all about a power struggle and egos within the NFL itself, amongst the owners, Goodell trying to save face and flex his muscles a little bit with article 46 as Judge, Jury, and Executioner. I also believe that he has been misled by the other factions who have people in place at Park Ave. AKA Mike Kensil, Troy Vincent and Jeff Pash. Case in point, here's how scared they are. They rushed to the Federal Court in NY to have Goodells' ruling "Affirmed" before the NFLPAS Attorney got to file his briefs in Minn. Federal Court before Judge Doty, who has slammed Goodell time after time. But what the NFL Attorneys did by filing first, was open the door for the whole Arbitration process to be looked at. The NFL walked in and said "Judge we need these filings kept closed" and the Judge said " F You" you're in a taxpayer funded court and everything is now open to the public. This was a death sentence for the NFL, now, anybody with half a brain gets to look behind "THE" closed doors and see how the NFL lied, manipulated, twisted and distorted everything and anything they could, to make their case. What the NFL has presented here before this Judge, concerning Brady and the punishment they dealt out through Goodell, is actually border line criminal. People really need to read anything beyond the garbage that the NFL feeds to it's partners in crime

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Let it go, Chevy. It's like trying to teach algebra to a turtle. Berman's decision is coming down any minute (probably Friday at about 4:30 eastern). Hopefully he makes it clear that the NFL and their DBag commissioner is out of line. Let's play some football!!

survive
    and advance

Suspension nullified. Where the idiots at now?

KingHutch
    KingHutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Called it fellas

KingHutch
    KingHutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

And to Harry, survive, cherry and the others

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    We are all witnesses. You have my word, 100$ is yours if he plays week 1, 100$ is mine if he doesn't.
    Flipside, he hasn't played yet, but.......

Harry N. Lloyd

We are all witnesses. You have my word, 100$ is yours if he plays week 1, 100$ is mine if he doesn't.
    Flipside, Tom Brady played week 1. I had your word, remember. They are all witnesses. You gonna man up?

Harry N. Lloyd

Still waiting.......

Harry N. Lloyd

Does this ring a bell, Backside? You never paid up when Brady played against the Steelers on the opening week. Go ahead and respond with something clever like "You mad, bro?" or "Never heard of ya, pal." but the record shows that, as of right now, you are a welching POS.

First ... 2345