Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Why on Earth did Patrick Willis Retire????

Was it an injury?

Was he just rich and did not have a love for the game?

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Ask Justin Smith, Chris Borland & Anthony Davis. Must be a cancerous locker room, nobody wants to play.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Toe Injury and the fact that he made his money and didn't want to bang his body up to the point of no return.

I think we will start seeing more elite players retire early as they make astronomical salaries and do not want to live their 40's and 50's in pain.

tsimmns
    tsimmns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1587

His woman wanted him to. I'd retire as well if she wanted me to. Have you saw her? Bet she still sleeps with the rest of them team, but can't blame him for doing what she ask.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Ask Justin Smith, Chris Borland & Anthony Davis. Must be a cancerous locker room, nobody wants to play.
    sf may finish last in their div

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by tsimmns View Post
    His woman wanted him to. I'd retire as well if she wanted me to. Have you saw her? Bet she still sleeps with the rest of them team, but can't blame him for doing what she ask.
    She not unattractive.

dantheman81
    dantheman81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

He lives in San Jose.

I see him around sometimes.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Former San Francisco 49ers star linebacker Patrick Willis spent his entire eight-season career in the San Francisco Bay Area. Now, the fearsome defensive star is taking another crack at sacking the real estate market.

The All-Pro had listed his mansion in San Jose, CA, for $6 million in April 2015. It's now back on the market at the reduced price of $5.5 million.

The 9,878-square-foot home on a 4.3-acre lot features four bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. The Mediterranean-style property overlooks the Almaden Valley, an affluent area along the southern edge of the sprawling city.

Once you enter the home's double-height foyer with its double staircases, you’re greeted with linebacker-sized amenities. There’s a game room with a wet bar, a billiard room, an atrium, a home theater, a home gym, and a wine cellar.

Outside, there’s a barbecue area, a covered cabana, and an infinity pool with a view of San Jose that’s way less tech and a lot more nature.

Citing health concerns, Willis retired from the NFL in 2014, at the prime of his career. He played college ball at Ole Miss, and was drafted 11th overall by the 49ers in 2007. He's a seven-time Pro Bowler and five-time All Pro. He won the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year in 2007. He was a key member of the 2012 49ers team that won the NFC Championship and narrowly lost Super Bowl XLVII to the Baltimore Ravens.

The post Former 49ers Star Patrick Willis Tries to Tackle a Buyer for His San Jose Mansion appeared first on Real Estate News & Insights | realtor.comŽ.