Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

THE NFL is a Joke..Brady Deserves a lot more than 4 games!!!! This is BS

4 games is a fukk ing joke.....The appeal will reduce it to 2....If you are Tom Brady...you have gotten away with it...If come somebody came to me and said you can cheat and this is what your punishment will be...that's a deal I would take...it was worth the suspension...I won the playoff game, I won the Superbowl..I got all the glory and the accolades that come with winning the Superbowl...It was absolutely worth it..Pats play in the weakest division in the NFL...

First 4 games are Pitt, Jacksonville, Buffalo and Dallas....The Jags and Bills are a joke...Brady usually sits the last quarter anyway as the game is already a blow out....how is this punishment? They loose the Dallas game unless Romo shits the bed....Brady comes back in week 5 and the Pats run the table..and are back in the playoffs to cheat again....What a joke the NFL is..
    Last edited by shari91; 05-12-15 at 02:23 AM.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Also, after spygate was the year they went 18-1 nearly perfect. Pats will have a lot of motivation once again.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Also, after spygate was the year they went 18-1 nearly perfect. Pats will have a lot of motivation once again.
    I am calling it now...Pats will repeat...and likely will cheat along the way...Godell is making up for the Spygate affair...as the pats were fined less for that infraction...and the evidence was sealed..which is exactly what happen to Brady's texts...the real proof of his involvement is basically sealed and so his guilt despite all the circumstantial evidence will always be blurry...which protects his reputation and thus the Pats reputation...either way it was under the table handshake with Kraft who is in fact the real commissioner...

Brady wins either way...because he is not missing the playoffs next year unless they perform poorly..the punishment wont hurt him or the team....If it was Kapernick and Harbaugh...there would have been year long suspensions..Lynch and Sherman would have been roasted by the idiots at ESPN regardless of how circumstantial the evidence was...but since it was Brady.."definitive proof is needed"...

half of them were more angry at Lynch for refusing to speak to the media than they were at Brady's obvious lying during the press conference...
    Last edited by Menses; 05-11-15 at 07:08 PM.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    4 games is a fukk ing joke.....The appeal will reduce it to 2....If you are Tom Brady...you have gotten away with it...If come somebody came to me and said you can cheat and this is what your punishment will be...that's a deal I would take...it was worth the suspension...I won the playoff game, I won the Superbowl..I got all the glory and the accolades that come with winning the Superbowl...It was absolutely worth it..Pats play in the weakest division in the NFL...

First 4 games are Pitt, Jacksonville, Buffalo and Dallas....The Jags and Bills are a joke...Brady usually sits the last quarter anyway as the game is already a blow out....how is this punishment? They loose the Dallas game unless Romo shits the bed....Brady comes back in week 5 and the Pats run the table..and are back in the playoffs to cheat again....What a joke the NFL is..
    Amen, Menses...

what a crock. Brady deserves a whole year. Period.
    Pats have been doing this for years. What a crooked organization.
    can't believe a tap on the wrist

the biggest part is the fine and the Draft pick..

no way they get home-field without being 12-4
    no way they get to 12-4 without doctoring balls.
    no way the they beat Baltimore (an honest 11-5) IN Baltimore.

Ravens should have been in Superbowl.

So,

1) Deflating Balls.
    2) Ran a play that has now been determined to be illegal, and can never be run again.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...l-substitution

that is not a real Superbowl.. it was a Super joke.
    Last edited by shari91; 05-12-15 at 02:24 AM.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

this thread and this forum's reaction shows exactly why you broke dicks are always losing your house on the NFL. no sign of intelligent life anywhere.
    Points Awarded:

slacker00 gave JameisBrady 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 44 Mag

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    this thread and this forum's reaction shows exactly why you broke dicks are always losing your house on the NFL. no sign of intelligent life anywhere.
    Don't be too hard on yourself. Bankroll management is key, don't ever bet what you can't afford to lose. GL!

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    You a Pats fan eh ? no worries...the suspension will be reduced and your man crush will be back to cheating as usual....chipper up pal...LOLOL

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Don't have to be a Pats fan to look at things fair , objectively and use a bit of common sense. Love how anytime you try and use any of that around here you get flamed for it. And seriously Menses 4 games isn't enough despite packing any true hard evidence for what at end of day is equivalent of chewing gum in class?!?

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Don't have to be a Pats fan to look at things fair , objectively and use a bit of common sense. Love how anytime you try and use any of that around here you get flamed for it. And seriously Menses 4 games isn't enough despite packing any true hard evidence for what at end of day is equivalent of chewing gum in class?!?
    It's more like a 1st grader steals gum for the arrogant prom king to blow bubbles in the principal's face.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    It's more like a 1st grader steals gum for the arrogant prom king to blow bubbles in the principal's face.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Now Now RP...no need for personal attacks because your idol has tarnished his image..lets keep it clean..LOL

You are exactly right...YOU DO NOT have to be a pats fan to look at things fair..and that I am most certainly not..LOL....you and I know damn well Brady is guilty as sin...his press conference was the most obvious inclination of guilt since the White Bronco Chase...LMAOO..and his refusal to Cooperate with the investigation in tandem with his very awkward interview with slime ball Jim Gray in his back pocket at Salem...would indicate that he clearly has something to hide and is not very good at hiding it..

The public have crucified athletes of similar prowess for the exact same reason...Bonds did not test positive and there was no investigation...but the media deemed him a cheater anyway...but his numbers were clearly inflated as was his head...LOL..so that was enough.....In Brady's case the circumstantial evidence was overwhelming........and the evidence is only circumstantial because Slim Shady refused to hand over his phone...i wonder why that is? lol

He has disrespected not only the game but the process...as well and thumbed his nose up at the league...4 games including at home to the Jags and on the road to the Bills is not punishment..Being allowed to return for the biggest game of the regular season..against the Colts is not punishment....but of course who are we kidding here...this is a business....When they suspended Jordan...they claimed he wanted to play baseball...LMAOOOOOO...Mama didn't raise no fools eh?

1 season..is punishment...because the entire organization will suffer...as would Brady...This man will appeal...and reduce it down to 2...If I was Brady I would cheat again...2 games is half a month of rest...Giselle can buy the groceries that month if money is tight...LMAOOOOOO
    Last edited by Menses; 05-12-15 at 08:33 PM.

slacker00

They suspended the wrong guy. Belichick should get 4 games for letting this happen under his nose.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Mensus the truth is you and your alter ego Ratzz evaluate and come to conclusions from the heart and not the brain. No secret around here your hate for Kobe and recently Brady joined the list. Calling me a Brady lover or sympathizer is laughable being a Raider fan and I'm guessing you should know why even despite your limited knowledge of sports.

Anyhow and the Jordan parallel was cute also novice he never was suspended and Stern all but was on his hands and knees begging him not to go. But back to Brady the subject at hand. Let's look at Ray Rice last year suspended for 2 games which is all it was before the public became overwhelming involved and the league backpeddled for a p.r. move and p.r. move only (let's not kid ourselves).

That was a guy knocking out his fiancee AND caught on video which Goodell did see we know that sniveling little rat p#ssy did! And got 2 games which was the league standard for that kind of offense at time for the few out of many who actually paid the price for same act.

I don't know what world you live in but to me what Brady did was essentially driving 5 mph over speed limit compared to hitting a women. What Brady is charged with is kind of new territory and even on the "cheating" scale should barely register as a misdemeanor. Far as dishing out a penalty or getting a resolve here I think Roger dodger took it a bit extreme if anything. Seriously just too much "unknown" and open to interpretation ultimately. At same time it's seems obvious Tom knew but nobody knows exactly what he told the and how far to go.

Did the investigation bother to interview Simms or Rodgers?? I realize you cannot go back now and retrieve game balls but Rodgers clearly stated as told by Simms he likes his heavy and pushed to the limit and even GOING OVER to see if officials notice!! Uh hello fukksticks that's all needs to be said right there. We got 1 guy caught , and another who allegedly admitted the same offense. If you think it stops and ends there or even worse this is a huge problem to begin with .....well I have some tropical island property off the coast of Nova Scotia I'm selling you buying?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Let's just be honest with ourselves for a moment. If this were another team and player and probably half the league would qualify. But say it we Jake Locker and Titans would this be more than a blip on the radar media wise? And would weak in knees pussies you like be getting all fired up over it? Answer is most likely not but it's the Pats and Brady/Beli who are winners and there are plenty want to see them fall just like there were plenty of Raiders haters and pussies who wanted to see us crushed back to earth and still hate our team all these years later lol. Real talk son!

RocketFan
    RocketFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

thats crazy..why suspend anybody? what about the falcons pumping artificial crowd noise? no suspensions for that?