2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

1 play...cant help myself

no1 here is gonna like this from what ive seen on the board but here it is....

det ml +150....there is so much chi love out there its not even funny....when did this total shit team get "lock" status? because they played 1 good game? i got news for you unlike most the ppl pickin them this week who had minny last week i was on the bears last week as it was there superbowl...well guess what? now its the lions superbowl...bottom line is both these teams are trash and making a huge bet on either 1 is probably not the brightest idea but when you just look how much public love chi is getting yet the line isnt budging gotta make you think...i know who's side i rather be on and no offense to the forum but its the books...without even getting into all that just breaking down the game do you really think chi is that much better a team than det? personally i think if stafford had been healthy all year det would have at least as good a rec....both offenses should score in this 1 and to me it could go either way so ill bite and take the plus money....kinda hope im wrong as it looks like there a lot of guys on here dumping money on da bears and i dont wanna see any1 lose as im not playing that big as i said b4 i try and make a habit of leaving this week alone for the most part and col hoops has been very good to me but when i see a spot after a shit team comes off a surprisingly good (to most) mon night performance and i see ppl pounding the shit out of said team w/o the line even moving in there favor(much) i see a situation i generally cant pass up...it may lose today but as i say in the long hall this bet is a winner more than a loser....to me its just the right side....gl 2 every1 2day and cant wait to start cashing again next week in the wild card round

marabdl86
    marabdl86's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree, bookies don't give away free money. Everyone is on the the bears. No thanks

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

I hear ya bank...it scares me to take da bears but can't help myself I'm just puting thrm on moneyline in a big moneyline parlay so it's not the end of the world if it doesn't fly. Can't be laying too much on a crappy NFL week but need to have some coin on it to make it exciting to watch right good luck brotha!!

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

College hoops looks better today anyway...liking Penn state, st johns, and northern Iowa.

2daBank

yea im thinking n.iowa is a big play...actually think im playin every miz valley game today as it has been 1 of my best conferences

twentyonekid
    twentyonekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck my friend,but i don't really see this happening

NashvilleSteve
    NashvilleSteve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    no1 here is gonna like this from what ive seen on the board but here it is....

det ml +150....there is so much chi love out there its not even funny....when did this total shit team get "lock" status? because they played 1 good game? i got news for you unlike most the ppl pickin them this week who had minny last week i was on the bears last week as it was there superbowl...well guess what? now its the lions superbowl...bottom line is both these teams are trash and making a huge bet on either 1 is probably not the brightest idea but when you just look how much public love chi is getting yet the line isnt budging gotta make you think...i know who's side i rather be on and no offense to the forum but its the books...without even getting into all that just breaking down the game do you really think chi is that much better a team than det? personally i think if stafford had been healthy all year det would have at least as good a rec....both offenses should score in this 1 and to me it could go either way so ill bite and take the plus money....kinda hope im wrong as it looks like there a lot of guys on here dumping money on da bears and i dont wanna see any1 lose as im not playing that big as i said b4 i try and make a habit of leaving this week alone for the most part and col hoops has been very good to me but when i see a spot after a shit team comes off a surprisingly good (to most) mon night performance and i see ppl pounding the shit out of said team w/o the line even moving in there favor(much) i see a situation i generally cant pass up...it may lose today but as i say in the long hall this bet is a winner more than a loser....to me its just the right side....gl 2 every1 2day and cant wait to start cashing again next week in the wild card round
    I agree!!!Good luck Bank!!!

MeatMan73
    MeatMan73's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a pathetic Lions season tix holder, I can tell you from experience that this IS the type of game the Lions have won in the past (just enough to screw up their draft choice). Bears off an emotional Monday nighter and looking at Detroit with contempt as they go through the motions in practice all week. This is first sell-out in many weeks, locally the team is taking a lot of crap about not winning a divisional game, so MAYBE the Lions show up and try. I think they will for the first half anyway! I dont think they have their U-hauls packed like the Raiders do. Good luck on the money line, it's actually not that crazy of a bet, their only 2 wins were at home.

2daBank

didnt even know it was a sellout meatman....gotta love that!!!!!!!!and i truly sympathize with your problems being here in stl...hell even though we beat you id say your franchise has more pieces in place moving forward

MeatMan73
    MeatMan73's Avatar Become A Pro!

As far as the sellout goes, there was a big sponsored ticket give-away and I suspect there are many Bears fans coming to town too. So, I dont think the local fans are buying. If this game was outdoors, I'd say Detroit gets crushed. But the last home game they had the AZ Cardinals on the ropes and coulda won with 1 more tackle on Beanie Wells. So, hopefully the home effort continues, I think we finally have a coach in place who won't let them quit.

2daBank

i agree on the no quit if any1 has packed it in id say its the bears they got what they wanted last week...as poorly as chi tackles id think det can have success with the running game and cutler is bound to revert to throwin picks....like i said i woldnt advise any1 to go big on anything this week despite what some ppl tell you hell i know my chances of being dead wrong on this are about as good as getting it right...i fire at probably as many games as any1 week 2 week and do it quite well but have never had success in week 17 and finally years ago realized its better to try and hold off for the wild card round..doesnt make sense to give money you rightfully won this year back on this crap shoot week...

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't over thinking... Bears will win...I hope lol...it's a sold out game because it's the last in Detroit...bears need this for coach to keep his job....

NYRin09
    NYRin09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3536

2dabank...I agree with you on all this, but I have the bears in with my bookie right now. This isn't locked and I can change to the lions, which I want to do, but I was wondering- can you tell me exactly (or approximately) what kind of percentages we're talking here? What % of the money is on the bears? Thanks for your previous posts, and yours or anyone elses answer to this question...cheers

2daBank

nyrin09...percent of the money no know1 can tell you that i doubt the irs gets the real numbers..percent of bettors yes last i check it was in the high 70% range which most years is a red flag but this year pub has killed it on some games(few ive road with few lost with da books) im certainly not trying to change any1s mind as unlike some folks around here i dont claim to know it all and see the future(must be nice) the point more of this post is just to warn any1 going huge this week..hell maybe it works for you and you have a great week all i can tell you is i feel that i know the nfl pretty well been betting it a long time and ive never had a lot of success week 17...imo its a lot like throwin darts and when it comes to luck im not the 1

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SportNut View Post
    Don't over thinking... Bears will win...I hope lol...it's a sold out game because it's the last in Detroit...bears need this for coach to keep his job....
    no over thinking going on here sportsnut...i just dont see chi as this great team that is a "lock" to go on the road and win a game against any1 quite frankly...and to me if i can get plus money taking the home team against this group id say im making the right bet with very little thinking required

bobspicks
    bobspicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Have DET ML also have been betting against SEA, ST. L, DET. and the Bears all year on the ROAD and it has won me so much money that the kids were extra spoiled this year for christmas!!!!

BrownTown
    BrownTown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

triqy
    triqy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

swisher33
    Lint Pockets282 minty 188
    swisher33's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you think about these over/unders?

San Francisco vs. St. Louis -40.5
    Den vs. Chiefs -38

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    no1 here is gonna like this from what ive seen on the board but here it is.... det ml +150....there is so much chi love out there its not even funny....when did this total shit team get "lock" status? because they played 1 good game? i got news for you unlike most the ppl pickin them this week who had minny last week i was on the bears last week as it was there superbowl...well guess what? now its the lions superbowl...bottom line is both these teams are trash and making a huge bet on either 1 is probably not the brightest idea but when you just look how much public love chi is getting yet the line isnt budging gotta make you think...i know who's side i rather be on and no offense to the forum but its the books...without even getting into all that just breaking down the game do you really think chi is that much better a team than det? personally i think if stafford had been healthy all year det would have at least as good a rec....both offenses should score in this 1 and to me it could go either way so ill bite and take the plus money....kinda hope im wrong as it looks like there a lot of guys on here dumping money on da bears and i dont wanna see any1 lose as im not playing that big as i said b4 i try and make a habit of leaving this week alone for the most part and col hoops has been very good to me but when i see a spot after a shit team comes off a surprisingly good (to most) mon night performance and i see ppl pounding the shit out of said team w/o the line even moving in there favor(much) i see a situation i generally cant pass up...it may lose today but as i say in the long hall this bet is a winner more than a loser....to me its just the right side....gl 2 every1 2day and cant wait to start cashing again next week in the wild card round
    6 UP I'LL SEEYA AT THE BANK Bank

2daBank

swisher...i just dont bet nfl this week to many unknowns imo this shit hard enough w/o trying to figure out who cares who doesnt..and ive just spent my time this week playing col hoops just decided today when i saw what was going on with the chi/det gm id take a shot nothing serious...stl unders can be great but you always gotta worry that the opposing team hangs 40+ on them alone...think ive missed 2 this year 1 was the ten game where cj acted like it was a video gm and sea in stl where rams got a meaningless last second td to kill the under....just remember tread lightly this week as next week ill be back on time with some nice numbers(i hope) gl to you 2day

2daBank

i knew you would love this play pauly

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

As a Bears fan, I will be pulling for the Lions in this game. Maybe we can get rid of Lovie Smith if they have a 10 loss season. Another 7-9 season, and he may stick around. A loss to the Lions would really help to rid the Bears of a defensive minded coach who can not build a defense.

2daBank

not sure if they are willing to can lovie anyway bigdaddy and if they do im really not sure they are willing to pay the price for anything better(we will see) my guess is they force him to can his entire staff starting with the oc..give him benefit of the doubt with the defensive problems chalking it up to injury(in all fairness there d has been decimated the last few years)....just speculating who knows

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    As a Bears fan, I will be pulling for the Lions in this game. Maybe we can get rid of Lovie Smith if they have a 10 loss season. Another 7-9 season, and he may stick around. A loss to the Lions would really help to rid the Bears of a defensive minded coach who can not build a defense.
    You are a bears fan??? that is amazing cause I know your team better than yourself
    1. bears defense is only having a off year cause of Urlacker

2.yes cutler sucks only cause he has no weapons

3.If you keep using logic like that you will be broke before years end