stacks77
    stacks77's Avatar Become A Pro!

I need some help fellas!!!!!!

Entered a spread pickem pot at the begining of season and am only four games behind leader for $5,000 dollars to the winner.I've spent 3 days researching here and there but too much pressure, thinking of going with strategy other than capping, if anyone has locks let me know i'd appreciate it, THNX GUYS AND GOOD LUCK.

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

no locks but
    indy +8
    cinc+10

both in snow storms winnndddy

chiefs+10
    steelers -3

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

very strong on those 4

NashvilleSteve
    NashvilleSteve's Avatar Become A Pro!

St. Louis plus 8!!

TheNFLGuru3
    TheNFLGuru3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep, I will help.
    Instead of looking at teams, look at weather.... snowy/winds above 50 in Buffalo, New York, Cleveland... should be unders.
    My locks are CHIC-3, ATL-2 BALT OVER 38, CLEV UNDER 36.. NE risky... like that over. Tenn over too.

your pixel army
    your pixel army's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't quite know why Tampa Bay is only +1.5 against Atlanta.

Tampa Bay should have a lot of motivation coming off two big wins and wanting to go into the offseason on a high note. However, Atlanta should come out pretty fired up wanting to finish with the first consecutive winning seasons in the program's history. I'd call any 'motivation' advantage for the game a wash.

After giving Tampa a few points for home field, I still think Atlanta's talent is so much more than Tampa's that they win by at least a touchdown with the potential of this game being a blowout.

Good luck.

MichaelC
    MichaelC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by your pixel army View Post
    I don't quite know why Tampa Bay is only +1.5 against Atlanta.

Tampa Bay should have a lot of motivation coming off two big wins and wanting to go into the offseason on a high note. However, Atlanta should come out pretty fired up wanting to finish with the first consecutive winning seasons in the program's history. I'd call any 'motivation' advantage for the game a wash.

After giving Tampa a few points for home field, I still think Atlanta's talent is so much more than Tampa's that they win by at least a touchdown with the potential of this game being a blowout.

Good luck.
    Correct...