Limey
    3-3 so far this season
    Limey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Picking every week 17 game

Buffalo -8 over Indianapolis
    Decent Bills defense gets a chance to smother Indy's second-string in the snow. Sounds heavenly to me!

Carolina -7 over New Orleans
    I like Mark Brunel, but he figures to be rustier than the iron bridge that his great grandfather Isambard built in England in the 1800's. For three months, Jake's jitters disguised the fact that Carolina are a good team.

Cleveland -1 over Jacksonville
    Don't like the chances of cats in a dog pound.

Philadelphia +3 over Dallas
    Explosive Eagles relish the spoiler role and pull of a huge win thanks to a couple of 80+ yard plays on either side of the ball.

Chicago -3 over Detroit
    Could be close, but Cutler enjoyed one of this season's rare good days in the previous meeting. Detroit simply can't defend the pass.

New England +7 over Houston
    Patriots look to go into the playoffs on the back of a mean, party-spoiling win to prove they can still win on the road.

Pittsburgh -3 over Miami
    I fear Miami have just given out too much effort this season, and even at home will probably fall foul of Steeler/zebra love-affair.

Minnesota -8 over NYG
    Viking's two disappointing efforts can be forgotten back home in the dome.

Cincinnatti +9.5 over NY Jets
    I think Marvin Lewis lied to Chad about the starters playing the whole game, but it's still hard to support an over-rated luckbox home team giving up two scores with a QB so prone to errors that I'm amazed he hasn't put his cleats on the wrong feet yet.

St Louis +7.5 over San Francisco
    My top-secret calculus insists that the Rams must have a huge upturn on offense (and luck) this week, or they'll be so far off the bottom of the charts I might have to rethink the whole NFL universe.

Atlanta +2.5 over Tampa Bay
    Caveat: This pick is reversed if the Buccs wear their old orange uniforms. Yes, seriously.

Arizona -3.5 over Green Bay
    Good chance that this game will have players pulled out left, right and centre, so although Green Bay are my Superbowl dark horse, I'll just go with the home crowd here.

Denver -10 over Kansas City
    Tough to like the Broncos against a stiff handicap as they're not generally in the blow-out market. However, the Josh McDaniels vs. Matt Cassell scenario works out really bad for the Chiefs, who got stuffed by 31 points at Arrowhead in the previous meeting. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Oakland +10.5 over Baltimore
    If I was one of those dickheads who likes to put up a pick and then say afterwards that I was just trying to jinx it against my REAL pick, then this would be that pick. However, the Ravens seem to more adept at self-inflicted wounds than Plaxico Burress.

San Diego -3 over Washington
    I still don't give the Chargers a real shot at the Superbowl, but I did suggest them to a friend who asked me for a long-odds pick before the season started. I'm expecting a drink from him if they somehow oblige.

Seattle +4.5 over Tennessee
    Hmm, am I really picking the vastly inferior team to win the game just because Tennessee's season is over and Seattle is a bad place to go (unless you're a tourist)? I guess I am.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with 11 of them/ ones I like differently are Tenn. KC. SANfran. Det. Dal.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

tennessee started off the season f*cking over a lot of people....wouldnt it be interesting if they lost and went out the same way they started....gettin shitted on by a "vastly inferior team"

dont forget that we are at the point where some teams want to lose to get a better draft pick.

PAULYPOKER

Holy shit I should of been in a contest this week I only got 2 wrong and 1 push

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I agree with 11 of them/ ones I like differently are Tenn. KC. SANfran. Det. Dal.
    11 WINS 3 LOSSES AND 1 PUSH sometimes I even amaze my self

BOOOO! I'm a ghost