snapstick
    +100 units or bust
    snapstick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    There is NO WAY Bengals want to win this game regardless of what Lewis says publicly. They would much rather face Jets again next week than allow potentially dangerous Houston team to back in.

I have my entire card tied up in teasers with Jets -2.5, and I feel extremely confident about this game.
    Must not feel to confident if you teased the Jets LT. No disrespect but i am playing the spread and its the right side and its a big play. Others thought the same about Brady and the Pats but it didnt work out to well for Houston @ -7.5 or higher. My play is Cincy +10 LT not the J.E.T.S...JETS...JETS...GL

Dont tell me they dont care about a higher seed. Dont tell me they, the coach, is looking at what team he might play if he wins or loses...teams play for the higher seed and you should know better than to make that statement.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

If you think the Bengals arent playing to win this game you are a idiot. And you are getting 10? Come on....i have a good record posting plays and i wont be nickled and dimed about whos out and whos in..i know whos playing in this one and who is active and the play is Cincy +10.....and thank me later

BIG play on CINCY +10

RockoSocko
    RockoSocko's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm takin the jets and the under, gl to all

tbone40143
    tbone40143's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the under tonight with cinci as well

NashvilleSteve
    NashvilleSteve's Avatar Become A Pro!

I LIKES PARLAY CINCY AND OVER!!!! GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!!

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

GL but the Jets will not cover 10, much less a 2.5 teaser...GL

theroos
    theroos's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by snapstick View Post
    If you think the Bengals arent playing to win this game you are a idiot. And you are getting 10? Come on....i have a good record posting plays and i wont be nickled and dimed about whos out and whos in..i know whos playing in this one and who is active and the play is Cincy +10.....and thank me later

BIG play on CINCY +10
    Thank you later????? The IDIOTS got paid my niggy! Your ignorance/arrogance not only makes you look stupid, but swayed opinions and cost people $$$$$$! Its too bad you put so much time in capping this game! Hey ... nobodys gonna nickle and dime a cocky know it all like you, right? You might want to consider leaving out sarcastic,over confident posts next time. It could come back to haunt you! (see LT profits)Now take the abuse, you earned it!

TheNFLGuru3
    TheNFLGuru3's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just heard, you took Cincy? Ultra Conservative coach..... no, the play was stay away or be on Jets..... Cincy is opposite of NE in every way. Wish I could of helped earlier. The under was a great pick, didnt work here though with Jets running over that defense. If they hadnt gone for it on 4th down and went for a FG, would of been under... but too hard to predict. Cincy will lose this playoff gane too guys, watch.... get Jets +4

First 12