slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Green Bay at Philly

Philly's entire offensive line is injured. I saw during the Philly MNF against Dallas that their pro bowl center was out of that game, and caused quite a bit of problems. Now it looks like Philly's LG and LT are doubtful, as well as the RT being questionable. Bad enough that the starting QB and TO are off the field. Is Philly's offensive going to be able to do ANYTHING against an improving and capable Green Bay defense. Add this to the fact that Green Bay will be playing hard despite being 2-8 and all but eliminated from the playoffs. The Green Bay offense might look quite nice compared to what Philly will be putting out there on Sunday.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good info slacker!! you are my boy!!!

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15274

Thanks- I missed it and just hit GB +4.5

why
    why's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dislike these games, what is either team playing for? Pride? Well, neither have shown much all year but if a gun is at my head I take the points!

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

How about Under?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is the type of game i wouldn't even touch. too many injuries on both sides of the ball. along with two teams that don't even wanna play anymore this year.

pats3peat
    LETS GO PATS
    pats3peat's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for the info

dan: according to him... green bay is still playing hard

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pats3peat

dan: according to him... green bay is still playing hard

they are .... you could have fooled me. i'd love to hear the logic behind his thinking that way.

Senator7
    Senator7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Green Bay is still playing hard. They can't give up if Favre is under center. You'll know when Green Bay has tossed it in for the season the moment you see Rodgers under center instead of Old No. 4. This stuff has been talked about all week here in Green Bay. I took the Pack at +4.5 and am considering a play on the moneyline as well.

pats3peat
    LETS GO PATS
    pats3peat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator7
    Green Bay is still playing hard. They can't give up if Favre is under center. You'll know when Green Bay has tossed it in for the season the moment you see Rodgers under center instead of Old No. 4. This stuff has been talked about all week here in Green Bay. I took the Pack at +4.5 and am considering a play on the moneyline as well.
    good luck to you and everyone who is betting on the packers this weekend.. ill be rooting for the packers

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    they are .... you could have fooled me. i'd love to hear the logic behind his thinking that way.
    I've watched every play of every Packers game this season. What this team is lacking has nothing to do with heart.

Senator7
    Senator7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00
    I've watched every play of every Packers game this season. What this team is lacking has nothing to do with heart.
    Agree 100%. The defense is ranked 10th in the league and improving every game. This team has been competitive in every game except the opener. Excluding the opener, the most they've been beaten by is 10 points. Five of their eight losses have been by a field goal or less. Even with the injuries they've had, the Packers could have been 8-2 as easily as they're 2-8. The Packers this season are a classic case of a team flying under the radar. Everyone sees 2-8 and thinks they suck. This is a mistake that will cost bettors a lot of money by betting against them. Mark my words, this team will give Chicago and Seattle a fight because they have nothing to lose.

The Packers will be underdogs for the rest of the season, but as long as Favre is under center, they'll stay competitive and cover in most of their games. Until you see Aaron Rodgers in the huddle and Favre on the sidelines, this is not a team that has packed it in for the season.
    Last edited by Senator7; 11-25-05 at 07:46 PM.

Brick Tamland
    Brick House!
    Brick Tamland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I cant ****ing believe this!! Why would i think greenbay wouldnt blow their lead too??

Im breaking out the Grey goose tonight for sure!!

Where is the crying smiley?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

I hope you Packer backers got them at +5 or more. They blew it today. Screwed not only the ML, but the peeps that had +4.5 or less.

Now do they pack it in, sitting at 2-9? Farve or not, this team is done playing.