DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

What teams need to win sunday

BROTHERS, WE NEED TO MAKE A LIST OUT OF WHAT TEAMS NEED TO WIN, I THINK THE OTHER TEAMS THAT NEED HELP IS ,BUT THE TEAMS THAT MUST WIN ARE THE TEAMS THAT WILL BE PLAYING WITH THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR,WHEN TRYING TO PICK A WINNER PURE EMOTION . I AM GOING TO DO MY HOMEWORK AND ADD TO THE LIST . GOOD LUCK AND BUST THE BOOKS THIS WEEK

MichaelC
    MichaelC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eagles,Cowboys,Jets,Vikes,Cards,Falcons( first time with back 2 back winning records)Ravens,Broncos...etc

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

AFC

If Baltimore and Jets win, they're in.

Miami/Pittsburgh/Houston/Jacksonville/Denver need help.

NFC

Battle for NFC East Division (Philly/Dallas) and first-round bye.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I'll rank them in order of highest to lowest according to motivation factor.

1,2.Jets/Ravens (These two need to win to get in and control their own destiny for the playoffs)
    3.Eagles (They can win the #2 seed with a win, they control their own destiny)
    4.Cowboys (They can gain a home playoff game with a win.)
    5.Vikings (They can still get the #2 seed with a win and an Eagles loss/tie)
    6.Texans (They can get into the playoffs with a win and a Ravens or Jets loss/tie)
    7.Steelers (They can get into the playoffs with a win and at least two losses/ties from Jets/Ravens/Texans)
    8.Cardinals (They've got a longshot at the #2 seed with a win and losses/ties by Vikings and Eagles)
    9.Broncos (They need a ton of help, but I guess they're still mathematically alive for a playoff spot)
    10.Dolphins (They need even more help than the Broncos, but they are mathematically alive for a playoff spot)

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

ALso note that the Jets play Sunday Night, against a Cincinnati team that would gain the #3 seed in the AFC with a win and a loss by New England, who travels to Houston to play the Texans, who still can get into the playoffs with a loss or tie by the Ravens or the above mentioned Jets. It's going to get crazy tomorrow.

DOMINATER

THANKS GUYS, WE WILL ALL BE HELPED BY THIS .

DOMINATER

Slacker, you aint no slacker good job

DOMINATER

Mike big daddy llxc, great stats thanks all very helpful, least i could do is thank everyone.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

I don't like the "need to win" strategy.....

H-BOMB
    H-BOMB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last game of the season Jets/Bengals will have a lot at stake. If the Patriots lose you might see the Bengals play hard to gain the 3rd spot...If Patriots win the Bengals don't have much to play for and will most likely rest some key players. The Jets just need to win and in the playoffs.