TheNFLGuru3
    TheNFLGuru3's Avatar Become A Pro!

The NFL GURU early pick of the week

10****Chic -3
    Guys, not sure what to make of this line here if its just early or what. This seems as though it will keep going up and up. I love laying 3 against a pathetic Detroit offense that seems like they turnover the ball more and more each week. Grab this now before it takes off. Its early, so not sure if I will have this as my base round robbin play.
    8****Pitt-3
    May upgrade this one, just getting the line where I like it. Pitt is playing for playoffs, Mia like no chance and Mia really has disappointed lately and should be missing Ricky Williams. No running = no winning for them. I will lay 3 early on.
    8****Tenn/Sea Over 44
    Most of the Titans games have gone over this year and Sea defense is pathetic.
    Look for Johnson to either break some records or for Sea to be all out against the run b/c they know he's going to get the ball. Vince Young may light them up in the end. Love Titans -3, but they are at 4, 41/2 now.

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

interesting.... i just saw your picks last week and noticed you have been doing very well. i have been 62% this year (i don't care if anyone believes me) and i just wonder how you can lay the points with a team that is 2-5 on the road with losses to the bears, chiefs, and browns. not to mention they can't play defense without palamalu. lets not ignore the fact that miami sos is top 5 if not #1. they have lost 3 straight on the road without palamalu and are back in the public eye because they won 2 fairly lucky games at home. they could have easily lost both of those and would be 6-9.

Jshap1515
    Cardinals racking up the wins
    Jshap1515's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheNFLGuru3 View Post
    10****Chic -3
    Guys, not sure what to make of this line here if its just early or what. This seems as though it will keep going up and up. I love laying 3 against a pathetic Detroit offense that seems like they turnover the ball more and more each week. Grab this now before it takes off. Its early, so not sure if I will have this as my base round robbin play.
    8****Pitt-3
    May upgrade this one, just getting the line where I like it. Pitt is playing for playoffs, Mia like no chance and Mia really has disappointed lately and should be missing Ricky Williams. No running = no winning for them. I will lay 3 early on.
    8****Tenn/Sea Over 44
    Most of the Titans games have gone over this year and Sea defense is pathetic.
    Look for Johnson to either break some records or for Sea to be all out against the run b/c they know he's going to get the ball. Vince Young may light them up in the end. Love Titans -3, but they are at 4, 41/2 now.
    Nice avatar Guru!
    Anyways, I like the picks. Prolly tailing on all except the Pitt one. As a Cards fan, I hate Pitt with a burning passion and wont bet on them.

TheNFLGuru3

dodger33, no I do understand what you said, but I'm betting on Big Ben here and Mia not running the ball. I think Pitt stands tall with a lot on the line. Again 8**** is a medium bet, bet large on the 10**** where I'm 4-1 this past week, and very good on year. Love Chic -3... probably -6 by game time. Someone posted Tenn,PItt,Phil I think as locks... to be honest, I like it too. I think Tenn wins big, Phil over Dall, Pitt over Mia, and I like ATL, NYG.... wondering about NE and Cincy right now, how much do they want 3rd seed? Play starters half? Whole game? Man, NE commander and chief playing mind games.
    ANyone in NE read post? Give me some thoughts. I'm really leaning towards NE +8 just thinking Brady goes pass happy and stays in whole game.

TheNFLGuru3

Thanks Jshap1515, awesome job.

Go Chic with confidence. I like the Cardinals too, big Kurt Warner fan... remember his first NFL game... 3td, who does that? We were all like who in the heck is this guy.... then he threw 3 per game for like first 6 weeks, lol. Greatest Show on turf, loved it. They beat my Titans in the Superbowl, but I didnt hate it as much as the Rams took over my second favorite team.... until they gave up on Warner for Bulger - idiots. Anyhow, wish Cardinals had won, deserved it with that comeback.

Jshap1515

Thanks for the Cardinals love. Hopefully we return to and win the SB this season.

Jag8917
    Jag8917's Avatar Become A Pro!

They look like winners. Not bad.

RockoSocko
    RockoSocko's Avatar Become A Pro!

he's been great NFL. i'll be tailing. keep us updated guru.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Solid picks.

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

are you worried that the bears have 70% of the bet and it hasn't moved yet?

TheNFLGuru3

I was wondering about it, but lines typically move faster as we get to gameday.... Dont know why its -3 still. Gobble it up, if its -3 gameday, I'm laying even more on it. I will use this as a base play on a 2 team round robbin. May do another with NE-8.
    Laid down 2 teamer chic-3 NE+8 for 10k if it helps.

RockoSocko
    RockoSocko's Avatar Become A Pro!

got my numbers in - ready for sunday, gl to us! you going to put out a complete list tonight guru?

TheNFLGuru3

Full NFL Card to be released tonight for tomorrow.

Brocc
    Got Surf
    Brocc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4585

Looking forward to it Guru Let's Rock N' Roll!!!

palmyjin
    palmyjin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's get some cash!!

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18775

Jshap1515

My plan is to take two or three of your plays tomorrow and parlay them with my six points. Lets turn those into 36

toosmuth
    toosmuth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

They are now at -4 for me--still feel as good about that #? Thanks in advance....

Pankake
    Pankake's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the bears. Line is extremely puzzling to me as it was obvious from last week that they look to finish the season strong. Look into Dallas -3, playing well on a roll. They look to knock theyre bitter rivals out of a division title and possible first round bye. I also like Jacksonville to end this cute little 3 game win streak cleveland has put together.

paste_me
    paste_me's Avatar Become A Pro!

i don't do nfl but i will tail you tomorrow

TheNFLGuru3

Thanks guys, NFL in a minute on new post

Jshap1515

Yo Guru, you posting your other plays?

TheNFLGuru3

Just did

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by dodger33 View Post
    are you worried that the bears have 70% of the bet and it hasn't moved yet?

chicago, new york, jersey, philly, miami = mob towns

detroit to piss on a lot of the public's number one pick for week 17- bears are goin down.

too obvious of a pick, the odds and spread are too good to be true on it and its not moving, despite the volume pouring into the bears. this would be a perfect way for nfl to go out of the regular season with a bang...wont even effect the playoffs.

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Again, a lot of people tend to forget that the Detroit Lions SUCK HARD! and Chicago has every chance to win the game in a blowout...

GL if you puttin your money on Detroit, you WILL need it trust me!