youngfl0yd
    youngfl0yd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Rigged game. Not a bad parlay but can someone tell me why I could only max...

The game was obviously rigged. All the money was on Seattle so right up before the game, I made up my decision. Tried to do 1k on parlaying NE -1 & Over 47.5 but it only allowed me to max at $500. Ended up parlaying and also putting a $500 bet on the Over 47.5. This whole week I had Seahawks winning the game but in the end decided to go against where the big money was going in Vegas. And look what happens...NE somehow wins...coincidence...?

Nice win of a little over $1700.

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Which book? A lot of books will have limits for parlaying, especially if you did it right before the game.

youngfl0yd

B*v*da (didn't know if I can post the book in here)

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Funny books claiming today they needed Hags and under! Only made around $3 mill in profit and that was scraping props bets. Fact they limited you on a Pats/ov parlay doesn't register? According to article I read Westgate, Wynn, Caesars, Will Hill, Strat all said Pats/ov was worst case scenario. Wynn and 1 other took 7 figure bets on Pats.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 02-03-15 at 07:19 PM.

youngfl0yd

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Funny books claiming today they needed Hags and under! Only made around $3 mill in profit and that was scraping props bets. Fact they limited you on a Pats/ov parlay doesn't register? According to article I read Westgate, Wynn, Caesars, Will Hill, Strat all said Pats/ov was worst case scenario. Wynn and 1 other took 7 figure bets on Pats.
    Say what you want to make you happy but what can I say, I got an error when I put in $1000 for the Parlay. Even when I typed in $501 I still received the error so I typed in $500 and the bet placed fine without any problems. Don't know if it's because it was one and half hours before the game. Don't know if that matters or not.