ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

Tainted Super Bowl

the Pats will not be seen as the true victors--especially with#deflategate! They are cheaters--through and through! Victory is not victory without honesty!
    It's a tainted superbowl now for more than one reason. When you combine deflategate and that playcall.

ps: no i had no bet, and no Im not a Seatle fan, so your ignorant comments are welcome. I won't be reading them

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Pats fault for the other teams play calling now.

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

what a dumb f\*\*k

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Doesnt this fukkin retard work three jobs?

Shouldnt you be working dumfukk?

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19587

Pats were clearly the better team; Seattle was fortunate to get close.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

I have three jobs and work a total of 12 hours a week.

___ttwarrior_____

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

suck a rooster u prick.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Just like the steelers 4 Super Bowls on the 70s don't count due to those teams being the most roided up freaks in the nfl at the time

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    the Pats will not be seen as the true victors--especially with#deflategate! They are cheaters--through and through! Victory is not victory without honesty!
    It's a tainted superbowl now for more than one reason. When you combine deflategate and that playcall.

ps: no i had no bet, and no Im not a Seatle fan, so your ignorant comments are welcome. I won't be reading them

Hhahah classic loser talk..ur so weak..no wonder u never here

ttwarrior1

GLENDALE, AZ—Having defeated the Seattle Seahawks 28-24 Sunday night to win Super Bowl XLIX, the New England Patriots reportedly provided an incredible storybook ending to the NFL’s credibility. “Honestly, you couldn’t have scripted it any better in a movie,” said ESPN analyst Adam Schefter, adding that after a year rife with scandal—including high-profile domestic violence cases involving Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson, the league’s ongoing concussion epidemic, and fresh allegations of cheating against New England—seeing the Patriots celebrate a fourth Super Bowl title was a fitting end to the NFL’s integrity. “Given what we’ve seen over the past six months, this is the perfect way—really the only way—for it to finish. Unbelievable.” Sources also confirmed that witnessing a smiling Roger Goodell hand the Lombardi Trophy to Patriots owner Robert Kraft was just the cherry on top after watching the final few seconds of the NFL’s dignity and self-respect tick away.

ps: can people read. I had no bet . Im unbiased. Yes pats won, but for different reasons than the norm. Im rich, no need to gamble. I'm here for other reasons listed on my contract that shari says doesn't exist. It does.

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

what a dumb f\*\*k

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I was on the Pats. My bankroll isn't tainted.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1710

They won fair and square sorry

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

tainted? they won afc 45-7, if it was close I could understand.

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

why are u on these forums if ur rich and dont gamble? go cry on facebook

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

This clown been hanging out with Ratzz too much. People who know nothing about sports and this naive should just pump the brakes and shut up. On other hand while annoying they can be adorable at times with their stupidity.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

the only time in Superbowl history a 10 point deficit was overcome with a victory in the
    4th quarter... ya right, "tainted" my butt !!

bobtoma
    bobtoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Wow what a stupid post..Go Colts

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Don't you guys know? Sports has been a pillar of honesty, integrity, and upstanding god fearing men since beginning of time. Nobody ever cheated , bent rules, or engaged in this type of tomfoolery till Pats started it all. Shame on them

ttwarrior1

Once upon a time Pete Carroll made a promise to win a Super Bowl for New England. Today he fulfilled his promise #worstplaycallever

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every Super Bowl has a taint on it. Most of them are black.

Da fuq does Deflate Gate have to do with shit? Even if they were caught red handed, the balls were perfectly flated for the SB and the Pats won. Maybe if they were deflated Seattle would have run the ball on the 1 yd line. Who the F cares. Turned out to be a great game after a terrible 1st quarter. No one will even remember Deflate Gate this time next year. Move on. Get the F over it. Your team probably cheats too.

meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

Kill yourself.. Nobody likes you.. Tom Brady is the best ever!!
    Points Awarded:

Barnes & Whine gave meyer0416 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

And they say one ball was underinflated..the other 11 were a tick under 12.5, consistent with being used and sitting in cold weather
    ..was just a story to draw interest to the game...get it thru your head OP

ttwarrior1

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

GLENDALE, AZ—Having defeated the Seattle Seahawks 28-24 Sunday night to win Super Bowl XLIX, the New England Patriots reportedly provided an incredible storybook ending to the NFL’s credibility. “Honestly, you couldn’t have scripted it any better in a movie,” said ESPN analyst Adam Schefter, adding that after a year rife with scandal—including high-profile domestic violence cases involving Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson, the league’s ongoing concussion epidemic, and fresh allegations of cheating against New England—seeing the Patriots celebrate a fourth Super Bowl title was a fitting end to the NFL’s integrity. “Given what we’ve seen over the past six months, this is the perfect way—really the only way—for it to finish. Unbelievable.” Sources also confirmed that witnessing a smiling Roger Goodell hand the Lombardi Trophy to Patriots owner Robert Kraft was just the cherry on top after watching the final few seconds of the NFL’s dignity and self-respect tick away.

ps: can people read. I had no bet . Im unbiased. Yes pats won, but for different reasons than the norm. Im rich, no need to gamble. I'm here for other reasons listed on my contract that shari says doesn't exist. It does.
    then why do you have shit jobs.. Didn't you almost go to jail because you couldn't pay back a *********** for 1k ? And you were crying to us because in your shit town they actually toss you in jail ?

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3609

2015 Patriots Super Bowl Ring

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post

The ball must have been deflated or else Butler would not have picked it off

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

i saw @whitehouse on twitter today congratulated the patriots on 4 superbowl wins.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post

your 20 year employment award is not even close to a superbowl 49 ring. but you still have 25 years til you retire.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Goose, Take that needle and stick it up your ass! Brady's Back!! $$$$ All hail America's team, your world champion NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!

"Brady's back!!"
    "That's your quarterback!!" Bitch.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Quote Originally Posted by meyer0416 View Post
    Kill yourself.. Nobody likes you.. Tom Brady is the best ever!!