Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Pete Caroll just FUKKED ME 5 ways from Friday

The Bear is in a great deal of Pain and agony tonight. I feel like i just got stabbed in the throat with a dagger.

Fukk me.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bear how much did you lose?

goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Get in line.

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 883

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    The Bear is in a great deal of Pain and agony tonight. I feel like i just got stabbed in the throat with a dagger.

Fukk me.
    Bear, no doubt it is a tough loss. I lost too so you are not alone on this.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

haha and your Seattle Shithawks showed no class in the end with dumbshit number 51 acting like a damn fool and getting ejected!

haha

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

C'mon bear you know you gotta warm up and stretch the anus before receiving a pounding like that.

jjgold

Bear is a fairly big player

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

even with that play call a pass play on 2nd 1 .. hes still no where near as fuked up of a play caller as that stupid no good pay calling SOB les miles . he is the worse on earth

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

You all will learn to listen one day, perhaps.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Fukk me.
    I am sorry, my friend.

Carroll has a precedent, biggest bet of my laugh was on USC vs. Texas - Carroll was reckless with his decisions and didn't utilize Bush and Lendale White (who I thought was even better than Bush) ... took it hard and deep that dark day.

But that's not why I didn't bet - I just had no idea who would win. Played boxes and lost some scratch with near impossible combinations.

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    haha and your Seattle Shithawks showed no class in the end with dumbshit number 51 acting like a damn fool and getting ejected!

haha
    Not to argue, but I kind of understand the guy. They came so far for this, lots of emotions with Kearse's pass and all in the 4th quarter. Pressure is big and when everything they fought for has slipped away someone had to take the blame.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

How come no one is blaming Russell Wilson? Carroll didn't throw the interception...

jjgold

Carroll was in line to become a coaching great now he is a goat

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    How come no one is blaming Russell Wilson? Carroll didn't throw the interception...
    Wilson shares the blame obviously, but he's a young QB, what is this his 3rd season? He marched them all the way down the field on a Superbowl winning drive, they are at the 1 yard line, Pete Carroll should have the common sense to take the pressure off his young QB and just pound the ball with the best running back in the NFL. If Carroll makes the correct playcall, Wilson doesn't even throw the ball.

Book Crook
    Book Crook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    Wilson shares the blame obviously, but he's a young QB, what is this his 3rd season? He marched them all the way down the field on a Superbowl winning drive, they are at the 1 yard line, Pete Carroll should have the common sense to take the pressure off his young QB and just pound the ball with the best running back in the NFL. If Carroll makes the correct playcall, Wilson doesn't even throw the ball.

I'm feeling down today as I lost on this as well...I kind of had a bad feeling after locking in on the seahawks, but when they got down to the goal line I was like OK, whew, money in the bank...here comes beast mode........aaaaaannndd NO.

Oh well bear, we win some and we lose some...but it still takes me a day to shake off a big loss..lol especially one like that..

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Fukk me.
    Did you enjoy getting bent over Bear? From what it sounds like this wasn't your first time!!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    True.

I was drunk when i made this thread. In hindsight Wilson is to blame. If he didnt have a dude wide open he should have thrown it away.

Carroll said the next 2 plays were going to Lynch if that pass was incomplete

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Anyway moving on...

Congrats to those who cashed on Patriots.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Was that the most back and forth emotional 4th quarter ever?

Patriots down 10, you think Seattle will win

Patriots score twice, you think Patriots will win

Seattle makes a big completion to Lynch, and then a miraculous catch by Kearse, end up on the 1 yard line and looks like Seattle will win

then the call of the century leads to a Pats win

I hope no one bet over their head on that game

might have elevated blood pressure

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

i should of taken my blood pressure i know my heart rate was 350 beats per min, once kearse made that catch.

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

lol @ blaming that on r wilson. its true the r wilson haters will stop at nothing to bring him down. coach's fault and the kid on the pats who made the play when the lights were shinning their brightest.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Bear ,whenever you and seabreeze are on same side you should know it doesn't have a shot. Next time; if that happens fade yourself. Sort of like a self check. That way if you are right than you can stuff it down our throats.But if you are wrong than you can cash!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Bear ,whenever you and seabreeze are on same side you should know it doesn't have a shot. Next time; if that happens fade yourself. Sort of like a self check. That way if you are right than you can stuff it down our throats.But if you are wrong than you can cash!
    chico i made a thread showing this very fact and yet hubris prevailed.

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

onward and forward mate

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Vegas and the books got buried, I can tell you that. And Vegas got it right again like they always do, until that play.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Vegas and the books got buried, I can tell you that. And Vegas got it right again like they always do, until that play.
    Vegas predicted the Kearse catch?

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Vegas is good. They had more on the Under, and Seattle huge bets. Vegas won.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

I dont have a problem with throwing, they were going to have to throw one down with only one time out. The problem I have is the play itself. Throwing a quick slant in the middle of the field with all that traffic is dangerous. A higher % pass play would have been better. Back shoulder fade, roll out pass, shovel pass etc

jjgold

Rarely does pass get picked off

credit goes to DB..he read it perfect

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Lynch only scored once in 5 tries from the 1 yard line this year.

#beastmode

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post

#beastmode
    game over

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You guys are about as stupid as it gets. First, JJ, you fukkin phony. You know absolutely NOTHHING about football. You are a huge loser, or atleast your phony spreadsheet indicates that. Next, if you guys really think that Bear knows what he is doing, you all deserve to lose your tails. Bear is a complete and total moron when it comes to football. He loses his tail on a regular basis and lies through his arse.

Here is the best part. Not a one of you fools figured out the easiest wager in the books. Since 2000, the Patsies have been involved in 5 Superbowl games. Before last Sunday's game, they had won 3 and lost 1. The most IMPORTANT fact that none of you were able to see is that in 4 four of those previous game, the difference in the game was a 3 point total. Every game was decided by 3 points. Not more. Not less. So if you dumb s**ts had simply played a tease, getting Seattle +7 and New England + 7 (give or take a point), you would have won the wager no matter what happened in the last minute of the game. For guys who claim to know all the angles, you guys do not know caca. That is where the smart players made their money. They KNEW about the stat. You guys obviously did not.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post

#beastmode
    how many of those were vs the pats? besides, too small of sample size. it's like a tout claiming he went 5-0 his last three bets and wanting people to pay for his picks.

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You guys are about as stupid as it gets. First, JJ, you fukkin phony. You know absolutely NOTHHING about football. You are a huge loser, or atleast your phony spreadsheet indicates that. Next, if you guys really think that Bear knows what he is doing, you all deserve to lose your tails. Bear is a complete and total moron when it comes to football. He loses his tail on a regular basis and lies through his arse.

Here is the best part. Not a one of you fools figured out the easiest wager in the books. Since 2000, the Patsies have been involved in 5 Superbowl games. Before last Sunday's game, they had won 3 and lost 1. The most IMPORTANT fact that none of you were able to see is that in 4 four of those previous game, the difference in the game was a 3 point total. Every game was decided by 3 points. Not more. Not less. So if you dumb s**ts had simply played a tease, getting Seattle +7 and New England + 7 (give or take a point), you would have won the wager no matter what happened in the last minute of the game. For guys who claim to know all the angles, you guys do not know caca. That is where the smart players made their money. They KNEW about the stat. You guys obviously did not.
    posts like this after the fact is worthless.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

double post

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    how many of those were vs the pats? besides, too small of sample size. it's like a tout claiming he went 5-0 his last three bets and wanting people to pay for his picks.
    He got stuffed twice at the 1 by the Giants
    But I agree, its a small sample size.

12 Last