AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

It's Official, the Wife Picked Seahawks, She's 5-0, LOL

My wife has her own sports account, but for the Super Bowl I have to make her play on my book and then pay her immediately once the game is Final. Go Figure!

She has won the last 4 Super Bowls, plus the Over on Ravens/SF. Hell, I bet $1k on Denver last year and she has been rubbing my nose in it for a year now.

I have been leaning NE, but this does cause concern. Hell, I went 2-3 on those same games. Do I tail her hot streak? Can I listen to the bragging for an entire year?

Of course, if she loses, it will be my play and my money and she will not remember losing.

After all these years, women still baffle me.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AchillesTG View Post
    My wife has her own sports account, but for the Super Bowl I have to make her play on my book and then pay her immediately once the game is Final. Go Figure!

She has won the last 4 Super Bowls, plus the Over on Ravens/SF. Hell, I bet $1k on Denver last year and she has been rubbing my nose in it for a year now.

I have been leaning NE, but this does cause concern. Hell, I went 2-3 on those same games. Do I tail her hot streak? Can I listen to the bragging for an entire year?

Of course, if she loses, it will be my play and my money and she will not remember losing.

After all these years, women still baffle me.
    what the hell is the matter with you!?

NEVER argue with a woman. (and that's when YOU'RE RIGHT)

WTF are you thinking arguing with a woman who is 5-0!?