Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

..but WHY take the balls INTO the bathroom.. at all? (out of sight)

why take 24 footballs into a small cramped space at all?!

if you are just running in to take a piss.. no good reason– UNLESS...

it's not like luggage at an airport, where you think that someone might pick up your bag..
    it's not leaving groceries on the street while you run to get your car

there is NO GOOD RESON todo that UNLESS you are doing SOMETHING to the balls
    directly and wish to AVOID DETECTION.

absolutely NO OTHER possible explanation

ZERO. Pats Guilty.
    '
    Belichik last game. Out of NFL

Ratzz

see, the problem is that the Pats/Brady have done that so many times,
    i am sure that it just seemed normal..

after so many times, brady would feel like it is his natural right to doctor the balls to his liking.
    wether or not it is legs is of no consequence

the ends justifies the means, so screw everybody else
    Last edited by Ratzz; 01-28-15 at 03:30 PM.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

You off your meds again pal?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Ratzz what do you want to bet Beli gets booted or is done in Nfl as Pats coach? You name it moron! Take my offer or Stfu and stop posting nonsense till you educate yourself better on sports. Watching someone display this level of stupidity on a daily basis is getting sad!

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Ratzz what do you want to bet Beli gets booted or is done in Nfl as Pats coach? You name it moron! Take my offer or Stfu and stop posting nonsense till you educate yourself better on sports. Watching someone display this level of stupidity on a daily basis is getting sad!
    lol..i do think league will have to get rid of the cockroach.

it makes the NFL look TERRIBLE.

it is a blemish on organized sports. it MAKES THE USA look bad.. people are reading about this cheating crap
    in Europe.. Pats are bad foe kids.. bad for the USA.

Belicheat is OUT!

there really is NO OTHER OPTION.

i tell you what stupid. LET"S MAKE A DEAL!! okay?

if Belichik is found GUILTY.. then i will crucify him publicly in this forum.. all i want.
    and you are just going to have to swallow it.

HOWEVER– if Belichik is FOUND INNOCENT of any WRONGDOING–
    THEN i will publicly crucify him in this forum all i want.

..and YOU are just going to HAVE to SWALLOW that TOO!

looks like i win again!

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Get some sleep ratzz for christ's sake

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Jeff Blake says everyone deflated footballs during his career and he did it all the time.
    http://nesn.com/2015/01/ex-nfl-qb-je...-team-does-it/

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

LOLOL....its a lot of Pats fans in this forum...why does what Ratzz do bother you folks do much...?All you have to do is not click on the thread...Its amazing to see it tho...despite the fiasco and the fact that the Pats regardless of who...did in fact cheat...most people seemingly want them to win....and are taking it personally when someone openly roots against them because they are in fact cheaters....this is mind control at its finest...Manning was supposedly the greatest of all time if he beats Seattle...and the public was all ready to have one big circle jerk had it happened....but those thugs on seattle got to him first..and that was the end of that...circle jerk postphoned.....until Bellicheat and Brady cheated their way into the Superbowl this year.....Now its "Brady is better than Montana..hes the greatest..."

What happens if Brady is exposed on Sunday? LOL.....will those fans jump on Andrew Luck next year..? LOL

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Jeff Blake says everyone deflated footballs during his career and he did it all the time.
    http://nesn.com/2015/01/ex-nfl-qb-je...-team-does-it/
    Everyone took steroids in the 90's...they did it all the time....lololol

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Jesus you and alter ego are too fukkin stupid or just bat shit crazy. Whatever pal if you want to consume your life 24/7 with your sick obsession it's your life. Just be nice if it didn't clutter this forum with 10 worthless threads per day. And I'm a Raiders fan dipshits not Pats! And no I'm not a hater because of the b.s. tuck gm. We lost fair and square because of a dumb rule. However it WAS a rule nonetheless. Some of us just a bit more educated than you regarding sports and don't let bias or hate control our lives. Have a nice day jerk offs

rocky16

Guy uses his ghost account to come whiteknight him. Lol. Can't make this shit up.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Please stop these asinine MULTIPLE threads clogging up this forum.
    Please. What is wrong with you???

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Ratzz I feel like you walk around your city all day like a crazy bum talking to himself on the streets. Mumbling to yourself about the Yankees, pats and lakers.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Jesus you and alter ego are too fukkin stupid or just bat shit crazy. Whatever pal if you want to consume your life 24/7 with your sick obsession it's your life. Just be nice if it didn't clutter this forum with 10 worthless threads per day. And I'm a Raiders fan dipshits not Pats! And no I'm not a hater because of the b.s. tuck gm. We lost fair and square because of a dumb rule. However it WAS a rule nonetheless. Some of us just a bit more educated than you regarding sports and don't let bias or hate control our lives. Have a nice day jerk offs
    "some of us more educated than you?".........the fuc is this? What you being more educated have to do with Bellicheat breaking the rules?...What you do for a living?..Listen playboy..stop stirring that straw....and come across on this issue....... Pats broke the rules...period...and dun blame me for Ratzz multiple posts..the more you mock him personally, the more he will post...LOL.....i rarely post on the NFL forum but I had to come support my partner in crime....especially when the posters here are clearly out of line...we going to find out what time it is on Sunday tho...

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Please stop these asinine MULTIPLE threads clogging up this forum.
    Please. What is wrong with you???
    WTF?! what the hell are you getting at!?

I AM ONLY TRYING TO HELP AMERICA.
    My DUTY as a PATRIOT.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    "some of us more educated than you?".........the fuc is this? What you being more educated have to do with Bellicheat breaking the rules?...What you do for a living?..Listen playboy..stop stirring that straw....and come across on this issue....... Pats broke the rules...period...and dun blame me for Ratzz multiple posts..the more you mock him personally, the more he will post...LOL.....i rarely post on the NFL forum but I had to come support my partner in crime....especially when the posters here are clearly out of line...we going to find out what time it is on Sunday tho...

LOL.. thank you Sir Menses,
    the part i love them best is that they condemn my posts openly, and then IMMEDIATELY click on any one they see..
    you are the only one that gets it.. they all get so upset, Pat-homers are the best really.. same genus as the Kobetard,
    but different species. Very similar creatures.

i do like RP used the term "jerk-offs"(plural), thus revealing his understanding that we are in fact different posters.
    My favorite guys are the ones that completely lack imagination and writing skills and whose only possible retort is to accuse
    us of being the ghost 'yes' man for the other.

But back to the Pats.. all coming apart simultaneously.. hilarious to watch.. you know, Laker fans and Pats fan remind me of the single-mindedness of the Nazis in WWII.. dictators and zealots really can't see the writing on the wall..

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

My duty as a patriot, lmao. Jeez.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    My duty as a patriot, lmao. Jeez.
    lol.. i liked that one.

sounded nice and punchy

rocky16

Goodell better get on his knees and apologize. APOLOGIZE goodell. APOLOGIZE!!!!