boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Oh please. Just stop.
    You are making way too much out of this.
    I really don't give a shit, I got a couple of yards on the under and that's that.

Both teams play defense well, my money is on that, only that, nothing else.

If all 22 starters got swallowed up in a earthquake in Arizona it would not bother me.
    Dont give a shit? You have been very outspoken and defending them. You are a Giant fan but like to hold Brady's dick. You surprise me on your gullibility , I thought you were smarter. Brady is such a fake, loved his gay white sweater at press conference but hope he goes home crying!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Nothing better to see than Billy lose. Arrogant prick. Would love to see Carroll laughing at them. Kraft as well. Want to see him lose as well.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    Dont give a shit? You have been very outspoken and defending them. You are a Giant fan but like hold Brady's dick. You surprise me on your gullibility , I thought you were smarter. Brady is such a fake, loved his gay white sweater at press conference but hope he goes home crying!
    Dude, STFU already, I'm defending the story is a nonstory, it's like making running a red light out into grand larceny.
    Brady is not one of mine so to speak, he bangs a super model on demand, he has a gated gazillion dollar home in the Chestnut Hills suburb, I can't relate to anything Tom Brady.

Belichick was a washed up fired Cleveland Brown coach that nobody wanted until Parcells saved his ass and gave him a jop as his assistant, Gronk is an asshole in real life, Blount too.
    Don't get me started on the murdering Hernandez, Kraft and Bill knew all along, why do you think they were going to bring Tebow in, he was the only player in Florida that could calm that dickhead down, but it was too late.

Don't get me going on Pete Carroll, he's committed more violations that most of them.
    Please, just STFU, 2 psi is nothing compared with the violations Carroll got away with in college.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Not a Pats fan by any means myself yet I defend them. There are people who get it and people who don't!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Seahawks

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Not a Pats fan by any means myself yet I defend them. There are people who get it and people who don't!
    Honest to God
    It's like the Pats are crooked cheats and all the other teams are choir boys.

Funniest thing I heard was this is worse then Bounty-gate.
    Yeah, it's OK to concuss other players for a monetary reward, end their careers, but allegations of 2 psi is a death penalty.

boomer62

Dude, STFU already, I'm defending the story is a nonstory, it's like making running a red light out into grand larceny.
    Brady is not one of mine so to speak, he bangs a super model on demand, he has a gated gazillion dollar home in the Chestnut Hills suburb, I can't relate to anything Tom Brady.

Belichick was a washed up fired Cleveland Brown coach that nobody wanted until Parcells saved his ass and gave him a jop as his assistant, Gronk is an asshole in real life, Blount too.
    Don't get me started on the murdering Hernandez, Kraft and Bill knew all along, why do you think they were going to bring Tebow in, he was the only player in Florida that could calm that dickhead down, but it was too late.

Don't get me going on Pete Carroll, he's committed more violations that most of them.
    Please, just STFU, 2 psi is nothing compared with the violations Carroll got away with in college.
    So we agree on the Pats but here is the problem, only psi ,who cares? That's the problem! The Pats continue to test the rules and break them. People say who cares, no big deal BUT THAT's WHY they keep doing it BECAUSE there never is a punishment . Like catch me if you can. Now they got caught. Belichick needs to be taught a lesson as well as Kraft. Best lesson is them getting their ass kicked, no more rings!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Patriots cheat. It's simple. They continue to prove it.

stevenash

^
    Did they really get caught?
    You got a ball boy that had to take a leak for 90 seconds.
    You can't do anything to footballs in 90 seconds, and he's probably going to say "my job is not to let the balls out of my sight" if asked why he brought the balls in the bathroom.

Here, Matty over at Forbes nailed it dead on.
    Read this, then get back to me.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/matthewk...wingly-stupid/

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Patriots cheat. It's simple. They continue to prove it.
    So did Barry Bonds.
    Tiger Woods too.
    They all do, get over it.

boomer62

So did Barry Bonds.
    Tiger Woods too.
    They all do, get over it.
    Hope your kids don't share your same values. Get over it, nice!

stevenash

No, it's professional sports, pay for play.
    It's different than home values.

Plus, once again, it's allegations, you have no proven culprit here.
    It could have been somebody, or it could have been nobody.
    It could have been something, or it could have been nothing.

You don't know what happended, I don't either.

Did your daddy ever teach you to pick your spots.
    2 psi of air that someone maybe, maybe, linked to the Pats may or may not have been involved with is not an issue to go to war over, hardly an issue to expend all this negative energy over.

Get a life

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Players still have to be outstanding and execute to be great
    cheating does not help as much as people think

stevenash

I got work to do, I'll see you boys later.
    Wah wah wah the ball is off 2 psi
    Yeeesh, I got a SUV to clean off or no work gets done.

Later fellas.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I really do not care who wins the game, but what I would love to see is Brady get his pretty boy face bloodied and smashed. The Patsies and their fans remind me of all of the gays in California who get their asses kicked for exploiting what the are. Keep it to yourself, fine. Try throwing it in my face and your face becomes hamburger meat. Belicheat and Brady know what happened beccause they are the ones who gave the order. Any idiot (paying attention Steve Nash) who does not believe this belongs in Never-neverland with all of the other fruit cocktails.

New England Pats
    New England Pats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I really do not care who wins the game, but what I would love to see is Brady get his pretty boy face bloodied and smashed. The Patsies and their fans remind me of all of the gays in California who get their asses kicked for exploiting what the are. Keep it to yourself, fine. Try throwing it in my face and your face becomes hamburger meat. Belicheat and Brady know what happened beccause they are the ones who gave the order. Any idiot (paying attention Steve Nash) who does not believe this belongs in Never-neverland with all of the other fruit cocktails.
    Wowww

Everyone give 'BigdaddyQH' a hug

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Big daddy is an angry soul. Every one of his posts are some hate filled, negative rant. I assume his parents abandoned him for adoption, maybe his father walked out on him at an early stage of his life, maybe uncle Dave diddled him in the tub while he was baby sitting. But it doesn't take a psychology degree to see this man is troubled.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Love how people try and turn shit into an ethics debate on the influence these guys may have on your half tard kid lol. For starters if you are looking to or expect athletes or reality stars etc to be role models for your kids then your kids are fuct pretty much!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Only reason this is even a story is because of time and team. If this were Jags getting caught in Oct you would barely hear a blip about it. The media loves casting out their line with a turd story on the hook and beating it to death knowing plenty of idiots will bite tho in this spot.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Seahawks since I'm betting. No bets, I'd cheer for a comet

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Fred Jackson just said Seahawks will be too much for the Pats. They wont stop 24 and Dan Quinn will put together another masterpiece on D. I kind of value this type of intel coming from a guy who has played against the Pats 2x a year for many years.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

still need and want the Pats to win, but Roger Goodell has f'd this up
    just like he f's up anything he does ! It's pathetic.
    Did you know he doesn't even talk to Paul Taglibue ? Tagliabue MADE HIM.
    Something about Goodell just isn't right.

First 12