boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Jay Glazer: report Pats locker room guy took detour with balls

Jay Glazer reporting that the NFL has learned that a Pats locker room attendant took a quick detour into another room with the balls before entering the field of play.
    LOL draw your own conclusions.....Rather watch Brady and Belichick squirm more and give us some more BS, much more entertaining.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Brady had nothing to do with it

Some clown in organization did though

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Boomer, nobody gives a shit anymore.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Soon to be a very well off clown.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Everyone knows it was a single rogue equipment manager taking it on himself to cheat and subject the Patriots to fines, potential draft pick forfeiture and heightened media scrutiny leading into the Super Bowl. Nothing to see here

stevenash

^
    Not that I give a shit anymore, but this is what I think, I think during the course of the season, maybe a few times, Brady made it known to the people in charge that he prefers them a certain way, I don't think he directed they guy (guys) to alter the footballs, I don't think he had to, I think they knew already what to do.

Not that I give a shit.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Boomer, nobody gives a shit anymore.
    Aah, but people do and some of the owners are very irate that the Pats dont play by the rules and get away with everything. And the spin by the NFL will be very interesting.

stevenash

^
    What owners?
    Name names.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

NFL looks pathetic in this whole thing. Now grasping at straws because they have nothing and are going to look like fools once again. The Goodall era needs to end soon.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

I can't wait for this thing to be over.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    NFL looks pathetic in this whole thing. Now grasping at straws because they have nothing and are going to look like fools once again. The Goodall era needs to end soon.
    Yeah....with those shitty record attendance numbers, billions in profit, and immense popularity....I bet those owners just can't wait to upset that apple cart.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

FOX's Jay Glazer reports the NFL has identified a Patriots locker room attendant as a "strong person of interest" in the ball-deflation scandal.

The league finally has its Ollie North. Per Glazer, the attendant "allegedly took balls from the officials' locker room to another area on way to the field." There is reportedly video of the incident. Glazer says the league is "still gauging if any wrong doing occurred." It's been obvious from Day 1 the Pats were going to set up some sort of underling as the fall guy, the only question is if he'll sing. The entire "scandal" is long past played out. It would be a shame were it to dominate all pre-SB chatter

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Yeah....with those shitty record attendance numbers, billions in profit, and immense popularity....I bet those owners just can't wait to upset that apple cart.
    Jersey's flying off the shelves in all sporting goods stores at a rate store owners can't keep them in stock, the cable networks bidding gazillions of dollars for the rights to air 17 games....

I hear ya Opie, doom and gloom for the NFL.

NFL is like the mafia for the love of God, some people just don't get it still.

stevenash

Do some of you hear yourself talking?

Football scandal, 2 pounds of air missing, some of you make it out to be the second coming of the LaGuardia heist.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

This shit about the balls cant end fast enough

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

cool story bro

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

When it comes to gases, pressure and temperature are directly proportional. As temperature decreases, gas pressure decreases. If you fill the balls with air at 75 degrees (like, say, in your equipment room), you have inflated the ball with a set amount of air. The amount of gas doesn't have to change. When you take the ball outside in 45 degree weather, the air inside the ball slowly cools to the environmental temperature. As it cools, the pressure decreases. How much? PV=nRT. Not that hard. Any kid who ever inflated his football in the garage and then ran around in the snow with it for a couple of hours can attest to this.

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Nobody truly gives a shit about the deflated balls, however it's a bigger issue than a guy wearing gold shoes. They were going to disqualify a guy for wearing gold shoes, which is ridiculous. That's where the NFL looks dumb.

Both issues are stupid, should just be fines per game and move on. The media is being ridiculous.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13766

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    When it comes to gases, pressure and temperature are directly proportional. As temperature decreases, gas pressure decreases. If you fill the balls with air at 75 degrees (like, say, in your equipment room), you have inflated the ball with a set amount of air. The amount of gas doesn't have to change. When you take the ball outside in 45 degree weather, the air inside the ball slowly cools to the environmental temperature. As it cools, the pressure decreases. How much? PV=nRT. Not that hard. Any kid who ever inflated his football in the garage and then ran around in the snow with it for a couple of hours can attest to this.

If pressure and temperature are directly proportional then how can a ball be playable at 10 degrees?
    Wouldn't it be significantly under inflated?

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    FOX's Jay Glazer reports the NFL has identified a Patriots locker room attendant as a "strong person of interest" in the ball-deflation scandal.

The league finally has its Ollie North. Per Glazer, the attendant "allegedly took balls from the officials' locker room to another area on way to the field." There is reportedly video of the incident. Glazer says the league is "still gauging if any wrong doing occurred." It's been obvious from Day 1 the Pats were going to set up some sort of underling as the fall guy, the only question is if he'll sing. The entire "scandal" is long past played out. It would be a shame were it to dominate all pre-SB chatter
    i was thinking as well that the Pats would line up a sucker to pay off and take the hit.
    but will he turn on Tom, ..?

this IS why Belichik delivered his big speech about following every rule to the letter.
    Belichik had to find THIS guy first.

but will he double-cross Belichik and Brady?!?!

rocky16

Right on pal. Goodell is truly a great leader with high regard for morals and unmatched integrity. Not my fault a -- like you can't see what a slimeball the commish is. Dude has zero integrity and is a laughing stock pretty much like you and you air bets. Come at me bro. Would starch you.
    Last edited by shari91; 01-26-15 at 06:58 PM.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47513

who didn't think some low level guy would take the fall for this?

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    Nobody truly gives a shit about the deflated balls, however it's a bigger issue than a guy wearing gold shoes. They were going to disqualify a guy for wearing gold shoes, which is ridiculous. That's where the NFL looks dumb.

Both issues are stupid, should just be fines per game and move on. The media is being ridiculous.
    This is the part these unintelligent -- can't comprehend. I mean that -- animal ray rice speedbags his wife on an elevator and the commish doesn't look at the video and slides it under the rug. The pats allegedly take a dollar bill of weigh out of a football and its like a focking murder investigation. The NFL under goodell has lost all credibility. But superfan up here still buys ray rice jersey so all is good. You can't make this shit up.
    Last edited by shari91; 01-26-15 at 06:58 PM.

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    who didn't think some low level guy would take the fall for this?
    No one is taking a fall. Some ball boy had to drop a deuce and the NFL looks so bad they have to resort to saying he's a "strong person of interest." What a focking joke. Any with half brain knows what the deal is.

stevenash

Right on pal. Goodell is truly a great leader with high regard for morals and unmatched integrity. Not my fault a -- like you can't see what a slimeball the commish is. Dude has zero integrity and is a laughing stock pretty much like you and you air bets. Come at me bro. Would starch you.
    Look at you Rocky, you are on the brink of having a stroke over 2 pounds of air pressure in a football that in the grand scheme of things is insignificant.

Selig is a used car dealer that looked the other way when baseballs were flying out of the park.
    David Stern is a crook.
    NASCAR is WWE on four wheels with their 'staged' car wrecks and all.
    Dude, they are all sleeze, get over it.
    Last edited by shari91; 01-26-15 at 06:59 PM.

stevenash

The only differece between Stern, Selig, Goodall, Bettman and Vince McMahon is at least Vince McMahon admits his sport is rigged.

rocky16

Look at you Rocky, you are on the brink of having a stroke over 2 pounds of air pressure in a football that in the grand scheme of things is insignificant.

Selig is a used car dealer that looked the other way when baseballs were flying out of the park.
    David Stern is a crook.
    NASCAR is WWE on four wheels with their 'staged' car wrecks and all.
    Dude, they are all sleeze, get over it.
    You don't get it bro. It's not just about this deflategate bullshit. This commissioner has lost all credibility. He's now a running joke. The NFL could've put an end of this shit a week ago. Instead they decided to open up this can of worms and keep the story going for their own personal motives. Goodell is a disgrace and has been since taking over day 1. He should've stepped down after the rice incident. And I'm not even getting into how he's botched the entire concussion issue.

opie1988

Who in the fukk is this clown??

Look dumbfukk....you kind of lose all your credibility in terms of "starching" someone when you use phrases like "--" and "come at me, bro."

The NFL is a business, pal. And in the real world, the success if that business is based on profit. Goodell ain't going anywhere.

Keep up the good fight, junior.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

JAKEPEAVY21

No one is taking a fall. Some ball boy had to drop a deuce and the NFL looks so bad they have to resort to saying he's a "strong person of interest." What a focking joke. Any with half brain knows what the deal is.
    your opinion holds no stock since you are a known Patriots ballwasher...don't worry, Goodell will sweep it under the rug again and not penalize his butt buddy Belicheat too harshly..

rocky16

Who in the fukk is this clown??

Look dumbfukk....you kind of lose all your credibility in terms of "starching" someone when you use phrases like "--" and "come at me, bro."

The NFL is a business, pal. And in the real world, the success if that business is based on profit. Goodell ain't going anywhere.

Keep up the good fight, junior.
    Keep burying your greased up head in the sand hardo. This shit is no game to me. I train everyday in the gym. I put in hard work bruh. Hard work.

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    your opinion holds no stock since you are a known Patriots ballwasher...don't worry, Goodell will sweep it under the rug again and not penalize his butt buddy Belicheat too harshly..

Just like he swept spygate under the rug. Right?

opie1988

Keep burying your greased up head in the sand hardo. This shit is no game to me. I train everyday in the gym. I put in hard work bruh. Hard work.

Ok....now I know you're fukkin around. You had me worried there for a second.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Why would someone do it without Brady's knowledge or authorization? What did that guy get from it? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense on the surface.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

^
    Not that I give a shit anymore, but this is what I think, I think during the course of the season, maybe a few times, Brady made it known to the people in charge that he prefers them a certain way, I don't think he directed they guy (guys) to alter the footballs, I don't think he had to, I think they knew already what to do.

Not that I give a shit.
    And by a "certain way", you mean inflated below league rules. If that's the case, then he's guilty.

JAKEPEAVY21

Just like he swept spygate under the rug. Right?
    Goodell burned the tapes and gave a slap on the wrist as punishment..

123 Last