INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11794

Its called integrety of the game and ne could care less. This is all on brady. Ball boy has been doing this all year for brady. Nobody complained till the indy game

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Its called integrety of the game and ne could care less. This is all on brady. Ball boy has been doing this all year for brady. Nobody complained till the indy game
    Where did you get that from? Espn comments?

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Where did you get that from? Espn comments?
    He's clearly had ball boys doing this for years. And there isn't a skill player on the offense who doesn't know about it. Or a coach for that matter.

Fukkin' cheater's nest.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    He's clearly had ball boys doing this for years. And there isn't a skill player on the offense who doesn't know about it. Or a coach for that matter.

Fukkin' cheater's nest.

Thats the best you could come up with? A bitch crying (somewhat resonates with your posts)?
    Do you have any credible source or any proof for that matter?
    Are you part of the Patriots organization and have the inside info?

If not shut the fuk up and stop whining until the league comes up with some proof.

ByeShea

Are you a lawyer? Maybe you should consider going to law school
    Agreed. I won the case. What's next, Hernandez is innocent? He's gonna walk? There was a lot of that talk by Patriot fans a year or two ago, too.

But then again, this case was an easy one - because I'm not so fukkin stupid that I think 11 NFL approved game balls can spontaneously deflate themselves in 90 minutes.

And if your thinking is challenged, go watch the video of the ball boy taking the game balls from the officials room to .... somewhere that isn't the field. If Brady didn't flap his gums so much faking his innocence at a press conference, pinning this on that simpleton would have been a snap.

The schooling is free, chump. You should be grateful I'm not billing your dumb a$s for these lessons.
    Last edited by ByeShea; 01-26-15 at 10:47 PM.

INVEGA MAN

Duh!!!! Just come out on espn. Ball boy took balls to another room. Did i call this? Now ball boy will say he did it on his own with a pocket full of cash i saw this coming last week am i good or what

INVEGA MAN

Did you hear chhris carter tell ne that they were full of shiit?

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    This is a huge game for the Pats; if they lose, they'll be more widely-viewed as a team that can't win it all without cheating and maybe rightfully so.
    They won 3 Super Bowls and 5 AFC Championships all before this year without getting caught cheating any of those years, check your facts.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    They won 3 Super Bowls and 5 AFC Championships all before this year without getting caught cheating any of those years, check your facts.
    Wait, forgot that they did win AFC Championship the year they taped the Jets signals in front of 80,000 fans, just as other teams had been doing in previous years. NFL had issued a memo saying teams should stop doing it so there were fined and lost a 1st round pick. So the just the 3 Super Bowls and 1 other AFC Championship are "clean."

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Wait, forgot that they did win AFC Championship the year they taped the Jets signals in front of 80,000 fans, just as other teams had been doing in previous years. NFL had issued a memo saying teams should stop doing it so there were fined and lost a 1st round pick. So the just the 3 Super Bowls and 1 other AFC Championship are "clean."
    You can believe they're clean but all the evidence of wrong doing from those years has been destroyed by Kraft's butt buddy....The rest of the country knows what's up

Why don't you ask the Panthers or Rams or Eagles how clean those Superbowls were? Never even heard of other teams that lost Super Bowls questioning the winners.....Where there's smoke there's fire, believe that

How come you never hear this kind of shit about other teams? Patriots fans say it's because people are jealous LOL....More accomplished and historical franchises out there that don't get the same hate, wonder why?

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

How come you never hear this kind of shit about other teams? Patriots fans say it's because people are jealous LOL....More accomplished and historical franchises out there that don't get the same hate, wonder why?
    which franchise has had more success in the last 15 years than Patriots?
    And yes people hate the Patriots cause they win, there is no other reason.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Historically I'm talking about....Steelers, Giants, Packers, 49ers, Broncos, Cowboys all more accomplished franchises to name a few

In every sport though across the board, I have never seen this much hate and disdain for a successful team.....There's a reason for that

Patriots were irrelevant until Belicheat showed up

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Theirs a few reasons,namely Spygate and the Tuck Rule.

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

quoting another person..........and he has some very good points

"I have a question about the Patriots’ so-called “culture of cheating” that I would love an answer to from any other fans or media member":

To date, the Patriots were caught breaking one rule in their history, and that was a technical violation regarding WHERE teams are permitted to film from. That is it. That is the extent of the their “cheating.” So why does that qualify as a culture of cheating?

Why don’t the Broncos have a culture of cheating because of their salary cap violations that helped them win two super bowls?

Why don’t the Jets or Steelers have a culture of cheating because of their coaches and players on the sideline intentionally interfering with play on the field?

Why don’t the Seahawks have a culture of cheating based on the seemingly systemic program of PED use by their franchise, or because their coach was chased out of college football for cheating?

Why don’t the Browns have a culture of cheating for illegally communicating with the sideline during games?

Why don’t the Saints have a culture of cheating for illegally setting up a bounty system?

Why don’t the Colts have a culture of cheating for illegally piping in crowd noise while the opposing team is on offense?

Why don’t the Lions have a culture of cheating for repeatedly trying to injure opposing players while they are laying on the ground after plays?

Why don’t the Ravens have a culture of CRIME after harboring and covering up for a murderer, a drug trafficker and a wife beater?

Why do only the Patriots have a “culture of cheating?”

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

im ridin' down elvis presley boulevard

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Historically I'm talking about....Steelers, Giants, Packers, 49ers, Broncos, Cowboys all more accomplished franchises to name a few

In every sport though across the board, I have never seen this much hate and disdain for a successful team.....There's a reason for that

Patriots were irrelevant until Belicheat showed up
    I dont see any of those teams having a 15 year stretch of straight dominance where they win over 70% of their games including playoffs. You basically listed teams that have accumulated titles over the course of their existence...The Patriots can now hold a candle to those franchises due to one QB and one coach's conquests..pretty damn impressive

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    quoting another person..........and he has some very good points

"I have a question about the Patriots’ so-called “culture of cheating” that I would love an answer to from any other fans or media member":

To date, the Patriots were caught breaking one rule in their history, and that was a technical violation regarding WHERE teams are permitted to film from. That is it. That is the extent of the their “cheating.” So why does that qualify as a culture of cheating?

Why don’t the Broncos have a culture of cheating because of their salary cap violations that helped them win two super bowls?

Why don’t the Jets or Steelers have a culture of cheating because of their coaches and players on the sideline intentionally interfering with play on the field?

Why don’t the Seahawks have a culture of cheating based on the seemingly systemic program of PED use by their franchise, or because their coach was chased out of college football for cheating?

Why don’t the Browns have a culture of cheating for illegally communicating with the sideline during games?

Why don’t the Saints have a culture of cheating for illegally setting up a bounty system?

Why don’t the Colts have a culture of cheating for illegally piping in crowd noise while the opposing team is on offense?

Why don’t the Lions have a culture of cheating for repeatedly trying to injure opposing players while they are laying on the ground after plays?

Why don’t the Ravens have a culture of CRIME after harboring and covering up for a murderer, a drug trafficker and a wife beater?

Because the PATROITS are REAL CHEATERS

BeanTownClown88

And the nfl wont do anything because kraft is in with goodell....yadda yadda move along

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/20...JsO/story.html

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post

The real question is why don't you have a pacifier? You fukkin' crybaby.

Patriots got caught cheating. Again.

Deal with it.

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Dallas Cowboys were the only team that would have beaten the Cheatriots.

Now Seattle will get their ass handed to them.

Tought I already told ya.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    I dont see any of those teams having a 15 year stretch of straight dominance where they win over 70% of their games including playoffs. You basically listed teams that have accumulated titles over the course of their existence...The Patriots can now hold a candle to those franchises due to one QB and one coach's conquests..pretty damn impressive
    Just look to the NBA...The Spurs are a better version of the Pats and everyone respects the hell out of them....How come people aren't "jealous" of them? Patriots are cheating scum, that's why

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

It amazes me that planet earth is getting destroyed every day, The human population is at 8 billion people, humans are dieing from aids cancer ETC ... AND YOU RETARDS ARE ARGUING OVER UNDER DEFLATED FOOTBALLS.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY MEIER View Post
    It amazes me that planet earth is getting destroyed every day, The human population is at 8 billion people, humans are dieing from aids cancer ETC ... AND YOU RETARDS ARE ARGUING OVER UNDER DEFLATED FOOTBALLS.
    Don't get me wrong, almost everyone here is sad that you have AIDS - but this is a sports website and sports issues will be discussed.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Pats fans suddenly forget about spy gate...

Don't get me wrong, if they cheat to win thats fine. But they still haven't won a single SB without cheating.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Theirs a few reasons,namely Spygate and the Tuck Rule.
    Exactly, Spygate, Tuck Rule, and now Deflategate.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Just look to the NBA...The Spurs are a better version of the Pats and everyone respects the hell out of them....How come people aren't "jealous" of them? Patriots are cheating scum, that's why
    Dont hold your breath on an answer from him, there's no other reason than they are cheaters.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 478

tom brady - spygate - deflategate - tuck rule = Jake Delhomme

bill bellichick - spygate - deflategate - tuck rule = Marty Schottenheimer

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Haha. Nobody wants to see these deflated bastards win again! Bet Seattle and win! WE did it boys! Fukin murdering cheating bastards!! Oh Seattle is so gooooooooooood!

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

This Just in: TOM BRADY HAS A COLD! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST! SEATTLE WIN!

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    This Just in: TOM BRADY HAS A COLD! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST! SEATTLE WIN!
    im sorry but i did not hear it first here, you're a bit late

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19587

This is the NFL, a 1 lb drop in air pressure doesn't make or break games just like it wouldnt in college, highschool, or pick-up football...execution in all 3 phases of the game and good situational football is infinitely more important. They will always be known as the best game-plan team and the definition of consistency within today's NFL..
    There must be a reason that the Patriots messed with the balls and it has to be because it gives them an edge. A known control freak and so-called genius like Belichick isn't going to do something like that just to be funny.

BeanTownClown88

Pats should use 12 balls at 12 different psi's just to say fu to everyone

12.5 12.6 12.7

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Pats should use 12 balls at 12 different psi's just to say fu to everyone

12.5 12.6 12.7
    But then Tom couldn't throw as good and the receivers may not be able to catch what he throws and the backs may fumble more. Plus they have certain standards that they must uphold. Catch me if you can and I know the Commish got our backs. LOL

First 12