officepoolguy
    officepoolguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Patriots do NOT fumble at Home...explain it???

For those that believe that deflated footballs only effect passing:

The Patriots are just the 3rd team in the last 25 years to have not lost a fumble at home
    . That is just crazy.
    They also have the best play to fumble ratio (187 plays to 1 fumble) of any team in a five year span.

They have not lost a fumble at home this year! (even though it is and outdoor stadium which is cold and rainy)

For those that say what about fumbles not just fumbles lost....here is your stat.... "The Patriots averaged 73 plays/fumble, almost 60% MORE than outdoor teams, and almost 50% MORE than the league average the past 5 years"

Here is the article: http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/blog/2015/the-new-england-patriots-prevention-of-fumbles-is-nearly-impossible

Anyone explain this???

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Very simple actually. They inplant a high output magnet into each game ball, then any player who handles the ball has an electrified "metal-alloy" glove that is activated every time they carry/catch the ball. A coach up in the tower booth has a laser pulse that disengages the ball for release after the whisle. so obvious.

officepoolguy

Buzz...WRONG! Try again.

jaytee20
    jaytee20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4030

They are aggressive cheaters.

This incident will perhaps lead to microchip implantation; solving some first down problems, and "break the plane" problems.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

because they are better than everyone else. pretty simple.

officepoolguy

More interesting stats:

Ridley in 3 prior seasons 8 fumbles/5 lost
    2014 0 fumbles

Blount in 4 prior seasons 9 fumbles/6 lost
    2014 0 fumbles (had 1 fumble lost with Pittsburgh)

Vereen in 3 prior seasons 2 fumbles/1 lost
    2014 0 fumbles

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by officepoolguy View Post
    More interesting stats:

2014 0 fumbles

2014 0 fumbles
    Interesting, probably been deflating for a while now. Amazing how as a team they got amazingly better just about every year and by a huge margin. Maybe the Colts knew about their stats getting better over the years, maybe someone tipped them off, maybe someone had an axe to grind.
    Last edited by jtoler; 01-25-15 at 05:06 AM.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

More interesting stats:

2014 0 fumbles

2014 0 fumbles
    The fact you are ignoring that ridley played 5 games before a season ending injury tells us that even if the NFl says somone sabotaged NE..you would still have the attitute of "yea well they are too good for it all to be clean"..kinda sad considering you are on a gambling site and are probably prone to other illegal behavior which doesnt leave you as one to be taken seriously as a judge, but it helps us see your character as you make the argument....also if you watch any games, NE had the second to most fumbles in 2013 with 27 and its been somthing that BB has coached very tough. Can explain why NE performs better than most of the NFL today and its because they are the better team, plain and simple.

By the way if you take total fumbles for your numerator and rushing attempts plus receptions for the denominator. The ravens have the lowest incidence of fumble at .82 per 100 rushes....the pats do a great job at protecting the football...but they arent a statistical outlier by any means..if you waited for the facts you wouldn't have had to make this post
    Last edited by BeanTownClown88; 01-25-15 at 07:53 AM.

officepoolguy

NE had the second to most fumbles in 2013 with 27
    You help make my point...lol

If you read the article...statistically speaking it is NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to not lose a fumble at home.

BeanTownClown88

So they only started using the air pressure stunt this year? The team prepares better than anyone else does.

The sudden belichik press conference where he spoke for longer than he ever has in 14 years here says a lot..pats will be exonerated, watch.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 44 Mag

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The pats will NOT be exonerated. I will wager you Patsie homers any amount of money or points you want. Only a complete and total idiot would think that the pressure in those balls just suddenly disapppeared. SOMEONE in that organization is responsible for this. Stand by for suspensions for Belechhicken, a huge fine for the team, and a loss of draft picks. Belechicken will be suspended for at least the first two games of the NFL season in 2015. New England are cheats. It is the ONLY way they can win. They will NOT have that opportunity against Seattle because the NFL will NOT allow them to handle their game balls.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyqh View Post
    the pats will not be exonerated. I will wager you patsie homers any amount of money or points you want. Only a complete and total idiot would think that the pressure in those balls just suddenly disapppeared. Someone in that organization is responsible for this. Stand by for suspensions for belechhicken, a huge fine for the team, and a loss of draft picks. Belechicken will be suspended for at least the first two games of the nfl season in 2015. New england are cheats. It is the only way they can win. They will not have that opportunity against seattle because the nfl will not allow them to handle their game balls.
    copppppppp !!!!!!!!

BeanTownClown88

Lol you should atleast attempt to knowledge yourself of the situation..the pressure dropped from being outside during the game

New England Pats
    New England Pats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The pats will NOT be exonerated. I will wager you Patsie homers any amount of money or points you want. Only a complete and total idiot would think that the pressure in those balls just suddenly disapppeared. SOMEONE in that organization is responsible for this. Stand by for suspensions for Belechhicken, a huge fine for the team, and a loss of draft picks. Belechicken will be suspended for at least the first two games of the NFL season in 2015. New England are cheats. It is the ONLY way they can win. They will NOT have that opportunity against Seattle because the NFL will NOT allow them to handle their game balls.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I'll take you up on this offer pal. What's the bet? So many phagets on this forum claim to have "lock of century" and end up crashing and burning. The pats getting off with zero punishment is a true lock of the century. You're just too focking dumb to comprehend that fact.

rocky16

I'm starting to think this femboy is just trolling the forum.

officepoolguy

So they only started using the air pressure stunt this year?
    Same running backs in 2013 had 10 fumbles and lost 6 This year...1 fumble total in almost 400 attempts.

I hope you are right...I like Brady.

officepoolguy

I'm starting to think this femboy is just trolling the forum
    Why does everyone have to get personal?? Just posing a question and providing stats...don't take offense please.

rocky16

Why does everyone have to get personal?? Just posing a question and providing stats...don't take offense please.
    Not you pal. The fig who claims suspensions and loss of draft picks. Dude is trolling.

officepoolguy

Lol you should atleast attempt to knowledge yourself of the situation..the pressure dropped from being outside during the game
    Not likely that the weather could drop the air pressure in the footballs 2 LBS.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weathe...tball/40975001

rocky16

Not likely that the weather could drop the air pressure in the footballs 2 LBS.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weathe...tball/40975001
    I'll explain this one time because I'm sick of this shit.

1. The patriots (brady) like their footballs set to 12.5 PSI. The low end of allowable scale. In Belichicks presser he stated they simulated game day situation setting the ball to 12.5 PSI. Due to weather/atmosphere the ball deflated to 11 PSI. When the footballs were brought back into a controlled environment the pressure rose to 11.5 PSI. Reports suggest the balls were deflated by 2 PSI. If you take the max PSI allowable of 13.5 and subtract out 11.5 simple math states its 2 PSI under.

2. The refs check the footballs 2 hours 15 minutes prior to the game. 10 minutes before the game the balls are taken out to the field. There are ballboys/equipment ppl (bears employee) who have stated it would be highly unlikely or even possible for someone to tamper with 12 footballs in the allotted time the balls went out onto the field.

3. In the event that unicorns and elves who defalte footballs exist the NFL nor any human being could possibly prove that human manipulation of the footballs occurred.

Bottom line, nothing is happening and this story is being perpetuated by media hacks and people who have some sort of personal agenda.

Dead issue. Move along.
    Last edited by rocky16; 01-25-15 at 12:35 PM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

FULL EXONERATION
    with changes of administration of footballs by NFL personnel.

officepoolguy

I'll explain this one time because I'm sick of this shit
    So far that theory is the best that i have heard, yet here is the misconception...the balls remain with Officials after inspection until they go out to the field for the last time 10 minutes before the game (this according to former NFL referee Gerry Austin). Here is the podcast: http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...mpionship-game (you could fast forward to 2:30 to here what happens after the balls are inspected)

Just saying...you don't need to respond as i know you are "sick of this shit".

jtoler

I'm sick of it too still seems fishy.
    Last edited by jtoler; 01-25-15 at 01:11 PM.

rocky16

So far that theory is the best that i have heard, yet here is the misconception...the balls remain with Officials after inspection until they go out to the field for the last time 10 minutes before the game (this according to former NFL referee Gerry Austin). Here is the podcast: http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...mpionship-game (you could fast forward to 2:30 to here what happens after the balls are inspected)

Just saying...you don't need to respond as i know you are "sick of this shit".
    I think I referred to that, pally.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    I'll explain this one time because I'm sick of this shit.

1. The patriots (brady) like their footballs set to 12.5 PSI. The low end of allowable scale. In Belichicks presser he stated they simulated game day situation setting the ball to 12.5 PSI. Due to weather/atmosphere the ball deflated to 11 PSI. When the footballs were brought back into a controlled environment the pressure rose to 11.5 PSI. Reports suggest the balls were deflated by 2 PSI. If you take the max PSI allowable of 13.5 and subtract out 11.5 simple math states its 2 PSI under.

2. The refs check the footballs 2 hours 15 minutes prior to the game. 10 minutes before the game the balls are taken out to the field. There are ballboys/equipment ppl (bears employee) who have stated it would be highly unlikely or even possible for someone to tamper with 12 footballs in the allotted time the balls went out onto
    3. In the event that unicorns and elves who defalte footballs exist the NFL nor any human being could possibly prove that human manipulation of the footballs occurred.

Bottom line, nothing is happening and this story is being perpetuated by media hacks and people who have some sort of personal agenda.

Dead issue. Move along.
    So you're saying one psi was lost from room temp to being outsde in 51 degree weather? Wouldn't happen.

officepoolguy

I think I referred to that, pally
    Then how did the air pressure of the footballs drop to 11 PSI as you claim if they were in the LOCKER ROOM till 10 minutes before the game???

Weather COULD NOT impact the footballs in the way you are claiming.

signed
    Pally

officepoolguy

Reports suggest the balls were deflated by 2 PSI. If you take the max PSI allowable of 13.5 and subtract out 11.5 simple math states its 2 PSI under.
    Also the balls were deflated BELOW the minimum range by 2 LBS... so with my math that would be 12.5 minus 2 = 10.5.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

How does any one even know if the ref's checked them. This has never happened before. The PART TIME ref's said of course we checked 36 NFL footballs EXACTLY 2 hours and 15 minutes before the game . LOL. Like they have nothing else to do. Nobody checked anything. They just said they did. Haven't seen one interview with a "game official" yet. It is so routine they probably can't even be bothered. Pick it , ok , feels right. LOL.

officepoolguy

How does any one even know if the ref's checked them
    This is a great point! Love your post 44 mag.

Could the referee have signed off on the balls without actually testing them?Seems like a huge hassle, so i can imagine that it would be easy to skate by on this, especially since they are required to do it EVERY game (even preseason). Have you ever slacked off on a tedious task. They have to check the PSI of 24 footballs...not saying that they didn't do it but how do we know for sure?

BeanTownClown88

Doesnt matter belichik alrdy explained the possible reason for a pressure drop..listen to his interview

officepoolguy

Doesnt matter belichik alrdy explained the possible reason for a pressure drop..listen to his interview

rocky16

Then how did the air pressure of the footballs drop to 11 PSI as you claim if they were in the LOCKER ROOM till 10 minutes before the game???

Weather COULD NOT impact the footballs in the way you are claiming.

signed
    Pally
    You're a little slow huh tard? The footballs were played with in the first half. Focking SBR members never cease to amaze me.

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    That's the problem bruh, these goofs didn't see it.

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    So you're saying one psi was lost from room temp to being outsde in 51 degree weather? Wouldn't happen.
    Yes and has been backed up with actual research. Unreal.

12 Last