Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Why is ESPN and the public defending Brady and Bellicheat? They are a Disgrace!!!

They are cheaters Plain and Simple....Do not fall for the charm and charisma of the Golden Boy..LOL......We are talking about a coach and a player who on national TV have attempted to throw their entire staff under the BUS in order to save themselves. Do not let them hide from the TRUTH.

The same ESPN...the same football watching PUBLIC...vehemently went after the NFL and the REFS but three weeks ago when they robbed Detroit of a 1st down against the Cowboys...This was wrong...it was crooked...so why are these same folks defending Brady and Bellicheat who are both trying to lie and pass the buck....if it walks like a duck....LMAO....They are as crooked as those REFS where in the Detroit game...don't let them off the hook...

Do remember, that Bellicheat's final excuse in regards to Spygate was that he did not realize he had broken the rules...LOL....that he had no knowledge that he had actually violated league policy...why does that sound so familiar? LOL...Then what does he do? he blames his Quarterback...who in turn blames the Patriot Staff...Is this Kindergarten? Will brady and Bellicheat be forced to go stand in the corner while the other children play? LOLOL....

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

There is 100 threads on this crap But noooooo you just had to be a dumb ass and make another one huh?

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY MEIER View Post
    There is 100 threads on this crap But noooooo you just had to be a dumb ass and make another one huh?
    Free speech. You can't tell people what not to do .

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

Quote Originally Posted by tb1984 View Post
    Free speech. You can't tell people what not to do .
    Well fine ill make a conspiracy thread that the patriots are part of the Illuminati and they turned on the HAARP machine to create all the rain in Foxboro, yea yea thats what happened , LMAO this story is on cnn when there is so much Fackked up shit going on this planet, That and there is 100 other threads just like this one, why waste space? and repeat that same crap over and over?

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i usually do not disagree with Menses, but i am afraid i must here.
    ESPN and SI are crucifying Tom Brady and the Pats.. ESPECIALLY Brady!!

Tom Brady's tale doesn't hold weight

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...le-hold-weight

As Deflategate rages on, Tom Brady's story simply doesn't add up

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/01/22/tom...ess-conference

look at the VERY GUILTY pic they posted!!
    Attached Images  

Ratzz

does THAT look like the face of an innocent man!?!??!

Ratzz

he was SOOOOOO nervous.. stammering... couldn't find the right word///
    just trying to look cute and casual with his little kids hat..

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Lol...and then the balls were corrected 2h to which the pats romped...took them less time to put the game away than it took for you to type all your gobblidygook..keep hating as pats get back to SB next year too

The question is who messed with NEs equipment? The real story is NE was negatively affected by the less inflated ball and played like their old selves once the balls were restored
    Last edited by BeanTownClown88; 01-23-15 at 06:52 AM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Mensus/Ratzz both clowns. And if cheating bothers you then you don't know shit about sports. Love the guys who also say "well they got caught". Ok guess that makes it worse than people doing same shit who don't get caught because some jerkoffs twice broke the unspoken sports code we don't rat? A guy sitting in prison for murder is just as guilty as one walking the streets never been caught but committed same crime. People and their self righteous idiocy blows my mind at times!

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    does THAT look like the face of an innocent man!?!??!
    Ratzz...I totally agree...Brady is not as good a liar as Bellicheat...he is covering up for his coach..but he is ALSO COMPLICIT as he said it himself...HE controls the Footballs and dictates how he wants the footballs to Feel

They are as thick as thieves...perhaps the closest relationship between any head coach and QB in NFL history...there is NO WAY on Gods green earth..the two of them could be this ignorant about 11 of 12 gameballs being that out of whack in accordance with the rules in regards to weight...not a chance!!!!!!!! That dog don't hunt...LOOLOLOLOL

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

cheating is only cheating if there are consequences for getting caught
    if the cheating goes unpunished it's bullying instead of cheating
    I sort of respect that and find it mildly entertaining, it's like godfather movies, nfl is gangster a little bit
    chemical cheating is the kind i am old fashioned about, i wouldn't mind if there were zero steroids in sports

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

These idiots missing the whole main issue and most important as usual. It had ZERO effect on outcome which is really all anyone should worry about. This type of minor "cheating" or gamesmanship is business as usual in sports. Yet in today's media driven we have no story so let's make a huge deal outta nothin they act like someone from Pats broke into Paganos office night before and made copies of their gm plan for fukks sake.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I'm guessing that one of those p#ssy's either Dr Drew or Dr Phil or both is Ratzz/Mensus idol. Lol

BeanTownClown88

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    These idiots missing the whole main issue and most important as usual. It had ZERO effect on outcome which is really all anyone should worry about. This type of minor "cheating" or gamesmanship is business as usual in sports. Yet in today's media driven we have no story so let's make a huge deal outta nothin they act like someone from Pats broke into Paganos office night before and made copies of their gm plan for fukks sake.
    How can you say no outcome? Brady had what..50% completion in the first half? And a pick? When they inflated the ball he went 9 for 9 to start the second half and looked like his regular self..pats win either way but the deflated ball hurt NE..hope thay catch whoever did this

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Meant it had no positive effect for Pats or gave them a decisive edge there Beantown and your #'s just proves my point. Think all these chatterheads around here and on news making a big deal outta nothing are worse than the minor offense itself. We're on same page bud just gonna be annoying having to sift thru 20 nonsense threads per day around here for next 10 days on this topic.

BeanTownClown88

Yea i got you..was kind of being sarcastic but real too because no one thinks this...and to refute the blount can hold a deflated ball better...why did the pats throw more in the first and run more in the second?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

It's a sad day in sports a dark cloud hovers over this franchise. Only justice is for Hawks to win by 20+.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah I'm sure Hawks don't do anything slightly out of bounds to gain an edge despite these things being inherently rooted in all sports since beginning. Let's just call this what it is a witch hunt. Colts been getting their mud pushed in by NE for years and broke the code finally turning rat. It's happening more these days whether it's good or bad to open your mouth and break code. But if this were a bad Pats team sitting at 2-6 in reg season or if Colts had say a 20-6 lead at half last Sunday. The whistle would have never been blown!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Buddy of mine just Texted me that Colin Cowherd said this morning their punishment should be losing a draft pick and doing 2 seasons of Hard knocks show. Now that's

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

"The lead-footed pocket passer became a Russell Wilson-like scrambler in the half hour he fielded questions at Gillette Stadium, and when it was over, it was clear that the only starting quarterback to advance to six Super Bowls had just lost one of the biggest games of his life."

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I would be too if I were dealing with this nonsense. Brady got called out for cheating and chuckleheads everywhere who don't know shit about sports or the culture are saying moronic things like fire Beli or they shouldn't be playing in SB. Why cause he "cheated" like everyone else and broke a petty rule? This isn't hustling some old lady outta her life's savings or even running around on your wife. On a cheating scale in sports this is asking for a water cup and pouring sprite at subway lol.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Buddy of mine just Texted me that Colin Cowherd said this morning their punishment should be losing a draft pick and doing 2 seasons of Hard knocks show. Now that's