SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

Deflatriots Coach Bill Balzensack Denies Allegations

I am from MA, I'm a homer, so to me I know all of this is a bunch of BS because New England are, or are becoming the Yankees of the NFL at this point and people will do anything to discredit them. I can see how it may be frustrating to see a team make the championship game 4 years in a row, but since there is a salary cap, I really don't feel too bad about it.

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

I can see the beef if brady was throwing bombs for touchdowns and luck was having trouble but the game did not play out like that, im from haverhill mass myself, I mean pats scored 7 points from a indy fumble, and pats dominated in the running game, i cant beleive this story wont die

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

All teams modify their balls before a game

This time the Patriots took a little too much air out of their balls and the refs didn't notice

How is this an issue? Why is every single thing in society a witch hunt? Why is this the major story on CNN today???

We want maximum punishment for any offense, we want people to lose their jobs over a politically incorrect tweet

Bunch of phaggits

SportsLockPicks

Right on, it's a blessing and a curse to be in the midst/back end of a dynasty. All of the cry babies can feast on a luke-warm bowl of dicks.

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post

This time the Patriots took a little too much air out of their balls and the refs didn't notice

How is this an issue? Why is every single thing in society a witch hunt? Why is this the major story on CNN today???

We want maximum punishment for any offense, we want people to lose their jobs over a politically incorrect tweet

Bunch of phaggits
    Good post bro, I dont see andrew luck complaining because he knows his team got there ass beat by a better coached team

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

This is why I hate the two weeks before the SB. If the game was this Sun this bs would have significantly died down by now.

SportsLockPicks

That press conference was never going to go well. The late night comedy writers were handed a gem yesterday. I also can't believe the three majors all led off with the story on the nightly news last night.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post

Bunch of phaggits