Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

GUILTY: 11 of 12 balls used by Patriots Offense were UNDER-INFLATED

wow.

public relations DISASTER for Pats and NFL...

what to do?

Belichik SIMPLY CANNOT stay clean.. he is a crooked man. He MUST do something,

year after year after year..

people talk about the score.. but i am sure Belichik was aware that they pulled balls..
    so once having a lead.. he HAD to run it up

VERDICT: GUILTY

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Wow shocking

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Heard it on radio wish they could eliminate Pats right now. Game should be forfeited with Colts in Super Bowl. Should be the price you have to pay for cheating.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

So guess that means Frisco should have went last year Toler? After all how many guys on Hags been popped for p.e.d's recently that's a cheater right? See how that works? Think of the league as "that wife" who doesn't like you cheating but is aware. However she's willing to look the other way unless the problem reaches the doorstep. Every team has guys who cheat just don't get caught or we have to step in is the basic rule.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2126

cant dispute the facts
    this team cheats year after year, and they get caught, yet they get to keep all their division titles, super bowls, etc.
    still dont know how you can tape a teams practice/walk-though whatever, get caught, and not have the super bowl given to the rightful team that was cheated out of it.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Year after year huh? Haven't heard of anything since spygate in 07? Guess I been in a coma for past 6/7 years. Jesus some of you need to wake up. I know this might be a shot to the balls like you took when finding out Santa isn't real. But sports is a dirty business and full of cheating, corruption, deceit. Sorry to ruin the fairy tale notion you have that it's all fair play

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Heard it on radio wish they could eliminate Pats right now. Game should be forfeited with Colts in Super Bowl. Should be the price you have to pay for cheating.
    agreed. Belichik should be forced to resign

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    So guess that means Frisco should have went last year Toler? After all how many guys on Hags been popped for p.e.d's recently that's a cheater right? See how that works? Think of the league as "that wife" who doesn't like you cheating but is aware. However she's willing to look the other way unless the problem reaches the doorstep. Every team has guys who cheat just don't get caught or we have to step in is the basic rule.
    Thats the problem, they got caught, you cant prove others are cheating unless they get caught, the DeFlatriots got caught...again.

austintex
    austintex's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I have deflated balls and my wife thinks I am cheating too!!!

DISTROYA

Quote Originally Posted by austintex View Post
    I have deflated balls and my wife thinks I am cheating too!!!
    now THATS the way you open up with your first post LMAO

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I say who gives a shit every team is looking for advantages maybe some more than others but don't really see how this had any effect on outcome. Bigger ? Nobody seems to be addressing is why was a LB for Colts 1st guy to notice almost halfway thruthe gm??? Anyone who's ever played or handled a football knows it's pretty obvious down that much p.s.i especially the QB. Luck, his receievers, the punter was getting plenty of work lol, zebras....nobody fukkin noticed huh?? Mmmkay

DISTROYA

Year after year huh? Haven't heard of anything since spygate in 07? Guess I been in a coma for past 6/7 years. Jesus some of you need to wake up. I know this might be a shot to the balls like you took when finding out Santa isn't real. But sports is a dirty business and full of cheating, corruption, deceit. Sorry to ruin the fairy tale notion you have that it's all fair play
    Youre pretty naive stating that I think no one else cheats or nothing else fishy happens. I believe in fixed games let alone cheating stuff.
    My point is, they get caught, a fact, and they are not penalized in any way, shape, or form in terms of game penalties.
    Monetary fines are meaningless, its like fining a middle class worker a buck.
    Keep the drama phrases out of it and concentrate on the facts, which are indisputable:
    A) they cheat (sorry maybe not yearly but what is this their 4th proven case since 2002 super bowl?)
    B) they get caught
    C) they act like their entitled to and dont even offer an apology, as half-assed and disgenuine as it may be
    D) they get to keep everything

Even if I lived in Boston/New England, I wouldnt root for an organization like this.
    They obviously feel they cannot win on talent alone.

I had to laugh today when colin (espn) said that Belicheck was asked on a scale of 1 to 100, how much did the taping of the rams walk-though help them, he said "1". Then why the fcuk do you do it, to gain that 1% edge? I didnt know we were counting cards here.
    would the result of the game vs indy have changed? No, that was a given indy had no shot. I am more concerned about a much more serious, IMO, incident which was that spygate stuff.

If I was the NFL, I would've immediately took away that super bowl, suspended the enitre coaching staff, banned the team from post season play for 3 years, and fined their ass 5 million. But they can't. Theyre pussies and intimidated by Belichick check however you spell his name
    Last edited by DISTROYA; 01-21-15 at 01:51 PM.

jtoler

I say who gives a shit every team is looking for advantages maybe some more than others but don't really see how this had any effect on outcome. Bigger ? Nobody seems to be addressing is why was a LB for Colts 1st guy to notice almost halfway thru?? Anyone who's ever played or handled a football knows it's pretty obvious down that much p.s.i especially the QB. Luck, his receievers, the punter was getting plenty of work lol, zebras....nobody fukkin noticed huh?? Mmmkay
    What is that much? It wasnt deflated much so its not going to be that obvious especially when youre not expecting it. If they didnt feel it helped them then they never would have done it, Pats run alot of crossing routes all based on timing, little short throws and Brady has a cannon, throws those short throws hard, receivers drop them sometimes, makes sense to me why they would deflate the balls and I bet theyve practiced with deflated balls to get used to it. They are just a bunch of cheaters, there is a reason there is a rule in the rulebook against such and that all balls have to be within a certain range of psi.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

must have been bad from the factory.

New England Pats
    New England Pats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Punishable? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    agreed. Belichik should be forced to resign
    But Ratzz, you've lost your damn mind

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

2lbs of p.s.i in a football is fairly noticeable! My fave part of this whole charade though is the priceless league doing what they do best. Getting the story out there early for chatter then dropping the big "shocker".on Wednesday to keep the story riding thru weekend and Nfl to control headlines. Yeah guess they had to send the balls Monday morning to fbi headquarters so the special p.s.i forensics team could do the testing and wait for the results. Well done league well done were all drawn in.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

WTF !!!!! The REFS handle the BALL EVERY F.......PLAY. ARE THEY CHEATING TOO!!!!!! they place they check it on and on GET OVER IT< ENOUGH WITH THE BALLS THING

jtoler

2lbs of p.s.i in a football is fairly noticeable! My fave part of this whole charade though is the priceless league doing what they do best. Getting the story out there early for chatter then dropping the big "shocker".on Wednesday to keep the story riding thru weekend and Nfl to control headlines. Yeah guess they had to send the balls Monday morning to fbi headquarters so the special p.s.i forensics team could do the testing and wait for the results. Well done league well done were all drawn in.
    No it wouldnt be noticeable unless you were checking for it.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Ratzz...you think Brady and kraft knew beforehand? Me thinks he cannot be the only one....this reflects on the major figures of the team wouldn't you think?

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

How much more threads about deflated balls and Adderall?? First of all, deflated balls have nothing to do with a Colts loss. They played like garbage. Period. Second of all, Adderall is a study drug, NFL players could care less about that one. It causes severe side effects over long-term consumption. You think that Seahawks players with Carroll's yoga classes and stuff, that he provides for his team, would give an ounce of fyk about Adderall?
    I guess people like to dwell on some negative piece of shyte that media provides for the public.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Whatever you say Toler.....guess it was noticeable to somebody who ratted. And a certain someone to who rarely handles a ball alrighty then! This is only a story cause it's the Pats someone has to be the bad guy right?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Dang chinese cant make balls right

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Ratzz...you think Brady and kraft knew beforehand? Me thinks he cannot be the only one....this reflects on the major figures of the team wouldn't you think?
    Of course he knew, he's throwing it, surely they wouldnt cheat and not have the guy who's the qb not know about it, they wouldnt want to mess him up, surely he knew and more than likely has practiced with deflated balls. If I was commish, no way would I let Pats go to Super Bowl also I would suspend them from the league for 1 year, no football games for the Pats in 2015-2016 season, but that wont happen

jtoler

Whatever you say Toler.....guess it was noticeable to somebody who ratted. And a certain someone to who rarely handles a ball alrighty then! This is only a story cause it's the Pats someone has to be the bad guy right?
    Yep he CAUGHT the ball, Brady only threw 1 int, perhaps the same balls werent used when the Colts were on offense, LOGIC.

jtoler

Brady admitted in 2011 to liking deflated balls hehe.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And Rodgers just said he likes his inflated so who gives a Fukk???? If the league is so interested in protecting integrity why do they let he home team and their guys provide the balls? Have a league guy or head of officials someone in charge of having these provided and inflated to a set standard every gm. Like every "rule" the league seems to have tho it's all b.s. , arbitrary.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And 11 out of 12.balls were underinflated. So the Colts just had the one every possession on offense till the pick huh? Ok I'm buyin lol

jtoler

And Rodgers just said he likes his inflated so who gives a Fukk???? If the league is so interested in protecting integrity why do they let he home team and their guys provide the balls? Have a league guy or head of officials someone in charge of having these provided and inflated to a set standard every gm. Like every "rule" the league seems to have tho it's all b.s. , arbitrary.
    Nah, I think each team provide their own balls, which is why the Colts guy who intercepted the ball caught the cheating. When the ref picks up every single Pats ball it all feels the same so it goes unnoticed, makes perfect sense. I bet when Brady threw that int he was a little scared, hoping it wouldnt get tipped off, well it did and if he had thrown more ints it probably would have gotten noticed also.

jtoler

And 11 out of 12.balls were underinflated. So the Colts just had the one every possession on offense till the pick huh? Ok I'm buyin lol
    Dude they each provide their own balls, youre not American are you, dont think you are, yet youre debating American sports which you know nothing about. This isnt rugby Aussie.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

The Patriots should be DQ'd from the Superbowl, at the very least the game should be replayed with the Colts. The Patriots are cheaters, i don't care what impact it may or may not have had on the game, they are just cheaters. It doesn't seem right for a team that just cheated to be going to the Superbowl and just lose some draft picks. Every team would trade next years draft picks right now to be in this years Superbowl, that's no real punishment IMO.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Nope American! Like most football fans the ball is never really a story till shit like this springs. Been watching 3 decades and just heard a story stating home teams equipment guys provide balls. Either way doesn't matter or have effect on outcome and that should be main focus.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    The Patriots should be DQ'd from the Superbowl, at the very least the game should be replayed with the Colts. The Patriots are cheaters, i don't care what impact it may or may not have had on the game, they are just cheaters. It doesn't seem right for a team that just cheated to be going to the Superbowl and just lose some draft picks. Every team would trade next years draft picks right now to be in this years Superbowl, that's no real punishment IMO.
    Exactly everybody wants to say it wouldn't have mattered or Colts got their butt kicked, that's irrelavant, the fact of the matter is they broke a specified rule.

jtoler

Nope American! Like most football fans the ball is never really a story till shit like this springs. Been watching 3 decades and just heard a story stating home teams equipment guys provide balls. Either way doesn't matter or have effect on outcome and that should be main focus.
    But a rule was broken. So basically just have no rules then.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Rules broken all the time. My main point is besides this not being much issue at all. Would be if league is so concerned with integrity then why are the teams allowed to provide them or at least have them checked pre/post gm every gm?? I realize on this occasion they were sent to the forensics lab for the dramatic 3 day wait. But it wouldn't take more than 5 min to have balls checked pre and post gm. Guess a change is coming though!