The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Should the NFL take away the Patriots win?

Hell Yes they should!

Money means nothing to these guys.

If they win the SB, they could care less about next years draft picks.

Nothing penalty is stiff enough except taking away the win

Fukking cheats

The Kraken

They fukking have to

What's next?

Golfers using clubs and balls made out of materials not approved for play and hitting the ball 700 yards?

Smaller hoops for the away teams?

Baseballs filled with lead?

Integrity above all.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I have to be honest, before this debacle, I was under the impression that the league supplied balls for both of the teams that were up to the exact specs. I mean what the fukk is this? Sunday softball league where the home teams supplies the balls?

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    They fukking have to

What's next?

Golfers using clubs and balls made out of materials not approved for play and hitting the ball 700 yards?

Smaller hoops for the away teams?

Baseballs filled with lead?

Integrity above all.
    And whenever a team wins and a player was taking illegal substances those wins should be taken away too? If they really tried to catch the cheaters and enforce those rules every team would be 0-0.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Deflated or not deflated pats would of won

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Billicheat should be suspended like Sean Payton next season.

The Kraken

odog you certainly make a valid point and i think there is a big grey area in how to handle all the situations but individual players are different for one major reason

They're represented by the union and the NFL and players union have agreed upon a set protocol when penalizing players. The league doesn't have a lot of wiggle room with players

But I'm not sure this falls into that category. This is an entire organization cheating the system.

For some reason, it just seems so much worse that a player using steroids. And trust me, I understand the concept that both provide a competitive advantage

But still, this just seems less palatable

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Deflated or not deflated pats would of won
    If true, then why deflate the balls at all? They weren't sure they were going to win.

Either way, it's irrelevant as that's not the point
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: blueghost

Seaweed
    Update your status

I agree

Colts should be awarded win

The Kraken

I'm writing Stephen A Smith right now

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    odog you certainly make a valid point and i think there is a big grey area in how to handle all the situations but individual players are different for one major reason

They're represented by the union and the NFL and players union have agreed upon a set protocol when penalizing players. The league doesn't have a lot of wiggle room with players

But I'm not sure this falls into that category. This is an entire organization cheating the system.

For some reason, it just seems so much worse that a player using steroids. And trust me, I understand the concept that both provide a competitive advantage

But still, this just seems less palatable
    I agree, if it is proven(or Goodell just feels like it is close enough) NFL can do whatever they want, as they do with the players outside conduct suspensions. Not sure how this will play out, but first round pick likely the harshest this can get. Patriots probably found some way to deflate the balls that was not specified in the rules anyways, dry ice or something smaht like that.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    I agree, if it is proven(or Goodell just feels like it is close enough) NFL can do whatever they want, as they do with the players outside conduct. Not sure how this will play out, but first round pick likely the harshest this can get. Patriots probably found some way to deflate the balls that was not specified in the rules anyways, dry ice or something smaht like that.
    Ya, I expect a hefty, hefty fine against the organization, draft picks taken away and probably Bellicheck suspended some of next season as Frosty said.

I think the fallout from this is going to be huge.

They would never take away the win however because setting that precedent would be one hell of a slippery slope. Teams would be arguing missed holding calls late in a game affected the outcome and would argue the league should throw out the win.

So I cannot foresee the NFL every taking away a win in a situation like this but the penalty will be harsh.

This is all assuming that 11/12 balls on the Colts sidelines weren't underinflated.

Cold weather has a way of decreasing pressures in a fixed volume space. I don't know much about the process of where the balls are kept or if they're reassessed for pressures throughout the game.

Seaweed
    Update your status

I think the NFL should make the Patriots play with a cooked corn on offense in the Superbowl. Only solution to the problem.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Fukk you Belicheat & Pats

----Raiders fan

luvtogamble
    luvtogamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5459

pats just trying to get any advantage they can. did it really help or maybe there were tiny holes in footballs.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed;23444539[B
    ]I think the NFL should make the Patriots play with a cooked corn on offense in the Superbowl[/B]. Only solution to the problem.

Agree, only real solution

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

If you ain't cheating you ain't trying

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1452

didnt both teams get to use the same balls? wheres the advantage?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    didnt both teams get to use the same balls? wheres the advantage?
    No. Each team supplies their own balls.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Everyone blowing this out of proportion. Yes they should be fined but refs are to blame as well and so is the league but Goodell wont admit it, they will just fine the Patriots a hefty fine

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4125

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Fukk you Belicheat & Pats

----Raiders fan
    Interesting comment from a Raiders fan, considering it was you guys putting helium in kicking balls that led the NFL to adopt the current rule where kicking balls are kept brand new and completely separate.

What this will do is make the NFL make a new rule where all game balls can only be handled by officials and let me tell you something: There are a sh*t ton of QBs pissed at Indy for making a big stink of this. Aaron Rodgers himself admitted he deliberately OVER inflates the balls. But he isn't a Patriots so that doesn't make national headlines. Eli Manning has a routine for game balls so complex, they wrote a NY Times article about it.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Because an under inflated football really helps a team rush for almost 200 yards. Get the fuk out of here with that shit.

Media needs something to fill this 2 week gap and now they have it. Even if it is insignificant.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole, aston, jjgold, and bigtymer56

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    Interesting comment from a Raiders fan, considering it was you guys putting helium in kicking balls that led the NFL to adopt the current rule where kicking balls are kept brand new and completely separate.
    I think you need to lay off the crack, I think they selling you drywall

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I think you need to lay off the crack, I think they selling you drywall
    wigger said what? maybe it the same shit your mother smoked when pregnant with you. that would explain a lot, ya fake ass wanna be thug.. just another dipshit fake gangster that nothing more than a faggy little fanboy living in his mommies basement..

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deflated footballs don't get gouged by LaGarette Blount.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    wigger said what? maybe it the same shit your mother smoked when pregnant with you. that would explain a lot, ya fake ass wanna be thug.. just another dipshit fake gangster that nothing more than a faggy little fanboy living in his mommies basement..
    Bank his mom gave him the boot about 6 months ago. She was sick of a 26 year old man wearing jeans and t-shirts 3 sizes too big.

Embarrassing.

He admitted this on here he's been living under a park bench using the public library computers when he can sneak past the head librarian.

Sadly demo was banned for life after he pissed his baggy jeans during a cold nights sleep, and others in the library complained of the stench.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

what a bunch of fukking pussies in the Patriots organization SMH

grow a pair of balls and win a game without trying to cheat by deflating a damn ball

that's gotta be one of the most embarrassing things I've heard lmao

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Hey shouldn't you be moving P's of bammer to Oregon? fukkin phony queer

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Bank his mom gave him the boot about 6 months ago. She was sick of a 26 year old man wearing jeans and t-shirts 3 sizes too big.

Embarrassing.

He admitted this on here he's been living under a park bench using the public library computers when he can sneak past the head librarian.

Sadly demo was banned for life after he pissed his baggy jeans during a cold nights sleep, and others in the library complained of the stench.
    Says the brokedikk faget who buys 2.89 40 OZ's and who looks like this

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    what a bunch of fukking pussies in the Patriots organization SMH

grow a pair of balls and win a game without trying to cheat by deflating a damn ball

that's gotta be one of the most embarrassing things I've heard lmao
    no worse than pumping noise int a stadium that was built to amplify noise at a higher level.. answer the question,do you wear a skirt when you cheerlead?

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

Dam media blowing ups things for no reason..patriots destroyed the colts...end of story..elvis has left the buliding

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by aston View Post
    Dam media blowing ups things for no reason..patriots destroyed the colts...end of story..elvis has left the buliding
    They still got caught blatantly cheating like bitches

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post

Embarrassing.

white wanna be gang banger from the rough streets of fresno.. if his dumb ass mother raised him right he wouldnt have still been living at home at 26, i bet she still collects the food stamps claiming him tho.. hey wigger if you ever need the money i give 50 cents on the dollar fr food stams so you can get your fix of coke and shoes..

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

white wanna be gang banger from the rough streets of fresno.. if his dumb ass mother raised him right he wouldnt have still been living at home at 26, i bet she still collects the food stamps claiming him tho.. hey wigger if you ever need the money i give 50 cents on the dollar fr food stams so you can get your fix of coke and shoes..
    30K posts guy need to control his own life instead of worrying about others. 10 to 1 odds this guy cant see his cokk over the fat-roll stomach

2daBank

30K posts guy need to control his own life instead of worrying about others 10 to 1 odds this guy cant see his cokk over the fat-roll stomach
    escro it to a paypal account and ill bet you even money i can bench more weight than money you have to your name.. and yea ill except your food stamps for your money.. should be easy to do,, i got 5k , ill post vid of me at the gym hitting 365 on the bench and dead lifting 405.. put up or shut up wigger..

1234 ... Last