Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

why ALWAYS the PATS!?... why ONLY the PATS???!!!!

Belichik is a disgrace to professional team sports.

he just can't beat people one-on-one.. heart of a cheater/coward
    he thinks this is war. this is sports. there are rules.

embarrassing to Red Sox, Bruins... other great franchises of that area

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Meanwhile the pats and their fans are gearing up for a 6th SB under this coach and QB..And who will stop the Pats from getting back to the SB next year? This is a critical time for the history of the sport. And we may not see a point like this again in our life times.

To Bill's defense, this country was formed by people questioning the system and trying to beat it. It's not a bad thing that someone is trying to beat the rules, this keeps those rich ass people working, scrambling, and not just whipping the guys pulling the plow. Yes I'm being extreme but my point is..I rather have the coach who is able to abstractly interpret the rules and puts together the most winning-est team in NFL history. The alternative is a coach who is more or less a sheep to the rules, lacks innovation, and gets their ass kicked every year by teams that take risks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booker1979, and rocky16

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    Meanwhile the pats and their fans are gearing up for a 6th SB under this coach and QB..And who will stop the Pats from getting back to the SB next year? This is a critical time for the history of the sport. And we may not see a point like this again in our life times.

To Bill's defense, this country was formed by people questioning the system and trying to beat it. It's not a bad thing that someone is trying to beat the rules, this keeps those rich ass people working, scrambling, and not just whipping the guys pulling the plow. Yes I'm being extreme but my point is..I rather have the coach who is able to abstractly interpret the rules and puts together the most winning-est team in NFL history. The alternative is a coach who is more or less a sheep to the rules, lacks innovation, and gets their ass kicked every year by teams that take risks.

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    Tss tss this guy would look fawkin halareous dressed like a nun

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

worst thread of the day, congrats.. if you not bending rules you probably a loser that starting threads crying about it. i know which i rather be. you sound like a pussy so you really dont have room to call the guy a coward..

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

BB is a dick, but he's our dick.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    BB is a dick, but he's our dick.
    And "balls"