BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Geat A Life People

We now have to read two weeks of the garbage that many of you people are going to post. Well I will call all of you idiots out in one post. First, for all of you lying S.O.B's who say that they will leave if New England or Seattle loses, I hope that you get the caca kicked out of you if you do NOT leave if your team loses.

Next, for all of you clowns out there who love to lie about how much you wager (if you wager at all), I hope that the legitimate posters in here run your worthless tails out of here.

Next, for the guys who actually think they know what they are talking about, learn something after you get your tails handed to you. It never ceases to amaze me how little you clowns know about football, but how much you think you know.

If you are fortunate enough to win, act like you have been there before, though many of you win so rarely that you do not know what to do. Act like you have some class (which I know is a major stretch in here). Stop bumping your winning posts. No one gives a s**t.

If you lose, do NOT make 101 excuses and blame everyone except yourselves for making a stupid wager. Take you losses like men, though I sincerely doubt that there are 5 real men amongst all of you losers. Admit that you were wrong, and go on your way.

Do all of this and maybe we can get down to some decent discussions about the game. For you dummies who do not know how to read, the line is a Pick and 49. Talk about that, and please do not bore us with your stupid picks. No one cares. Just talk about the plusses and minuses that each team brings.

riverja
    riverja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Great post. I don't post a lot at all but have monitored this website on and off for years. I've bet many different systems and have done countless hours of researching and lost and won, and learned quite a bit in those years. One thing is clear, Vegas will never run out of prey to keep them rich because we are such idiots. Greedy, egotistical, idiots who do not know how to lose. Those who don't know how to grind will keep losing.

In any case, my opinion on the game. As soon as I saw New England was gonna win the late game my mind immediately thought the superbowl line should be a pick em, so I believe the line to be accurate. Seattle was exposed yesterday at home where they were supposed to be unbeatable. I've heard Seattle sportscasters say you can run on Seattle up the middle because they're D-line is relatively small, which is what the Packers did yesterday. Blount was relentless up the middle against the Colts and I think with the Patriots fresh stable of backs, Belichick will exploit that for all its worth. Then you got Brady, Gronk, Edelman, who will get an aerial attack going. Brady knows how to keep it simple and won't get greedy and try to test Sherman long or anything like that. You got two of the best minds in football with Belichick and Brady looking for what might be their last shot at a title. I like the Patriots...

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

I'm leaving SBR if this bet doesn't cash.

$20,000 on Pats ML (-105)

Brady gonna win for sure, Pats have the edge, all my stats point to New England winning the Superbowl.

BOL!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 2daBank

53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5137

This kinda loss you just don't walk away from........

A monumental collapse similar to the 64' Phillies, the 2010 Boston Bruins, 2004 Yankees, you get the drift..... these losses have long term hang over effects that simply cannot be discounted moving forward. It was a total collapse that ran the gambit of all phases of the game and was in the end a perfect storm. don't think Bostick sticks around and the would be extremely surprised if that game doesn't cost the Specials coach his job.

Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

Cheers to OP. Agree 100% with everything you said. I will track this thread and put in put in when I have a point. Just ignore trolls if they come in here.

Not sure if I am biased since I thought New England was going to win the Super Bowl since week 6, I am a Steelers fan not a Pats fan btw. My thought was NE -3 but I guess a pick 'em makes more sense overall.

Just throwing this point out there whether it means anything or not, last year Seattle opened at -2 or -2.5 I believe and quickly moved to Denver being the favorite. I make a lot of my decisions based on line movements and that kind of stuff. I made my Seahawks wager last year based on the fact that it ended Den -2.5 and never touched 3.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

Do all of this and maybe we can get down to some decent discussions about the game. For you dummies who do not know how to read, the line is a Pick and 49. Talk about that, and please do not bore us with your stupid picks. No one cares. Just talk about the plusses and minuses that each team brings.
    Lead by example. Start a legit thread or add insight to an existing thread with good info and keep bumping good ones.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Hey OP

learn to spell pal.

slacker00

QH, we also have the "ignore list" feature found under "settings". I won't name names, but there are a few high volume posters that are out and out trolls and add zero content to any discussion I want to have. I used this feature years ago but ultimately went away from it. Time for me to try it out again, it'll be interesting to read some of these threads with half of the posts blotted out. I'm curious if anyone else uses this feature and what they think about it.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Says the guy that bets 36 cents a hand at poker.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Says the guy that bets 36 cents a hand at poker.
    Nice sample size. More importantly, what does a few poker hands have to do with this discussion?

chilidog

Bigdaddy isn't the hotshot shit-slinger that he thinks he is.

slacker00

I don't think he made claims about being a hotshot. If you are hurt by his words, maybe you're the hotshot.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i am still for waiting for that kid to pop his cherry and post his first winner...

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i am still for waiting for that kid to pop his cherry and post his first winner...
    Because we should all aspire to be Brandon Lang tout wannabes? I prefer more facts, less hype.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13074

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Lead by example. Start a legit thread or add insight to an existing thread with good info and keep bumping good ones.
    Now this makes more sense.

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I hope that you get the caca kicked out of you

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3768

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    he never posts picks, just insults.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    he never posts picks, just insults.
    You mad?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3768

You mad?
    no, thanks for asking ?

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    QH, we also have the "ignore list" feature found under "settings". I won't name names, but there are a few high volume posters that are out and out trolls and add zero content to any discussion I want to have. I used this feature years ago but ultimately went away from it. Time for me to try it out again, it'll be interesting to read some of these threads with half of the posts blotted out. I'm curious if anyone else uses this feature and what they think about it.
    I'm enjoying my reboot of trying the "ignore list". I can still read the post if I click it, but it filters a lot of poop out.

slacker00

QH, I see you got into it with Big Bear in another thread. I've Big Bear on ignore, you should give it a try. It's nice.