2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    How many points did manning score against Seattles Defense last Super Bowl?
    dude really? 1st off you know i was on sea last year. 2nd off come the fukk on dude, you know why i was on sea? cause noodle arm manning has always wilted against physical teams. we aint talking bout the most overrated player of this generation here, we now talking bout the best qb of this generation.. ya know what else buddy? the fact sea destroyed peyton last yr is even more reason to love brady in this one, you dont think he aint keeping score? he comes out and beat the team that destroyed peyton and he shuts up every idiot that has ever had the audacity to say peyton was the greatest when he not even the greatest of his era..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pats look very easy which scares me

Will Brady go up and down the field like he did vs Indy??

ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

maybe if the receivers arent afraid to get hit

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Brady will move the ball, but Seattle will test him way more than the Colts did today. Won't be a cakewalk and New England won't be scoring 45 points. This should be an all-around defensive battle.

2daBank

clearly not.. indy's defense is on the low side of avg. pats will move the ball but obviously they gonna have to work a lot harder and prob settle for fgs far more often.. more importantly is will sea offense again struggle vs a defense that is far better than the 1 they faced today?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    clearly not.. indy's defense is on the low side of avg. pats will move the ball but obviously they gonna have to work a lot harder and prob settle for fgs far more often.. more importantly is will sea offense again struggle vs a defense that is far better than the 1 they faced today?
    Seattle had a bad day in regards to offensive mistakes

How did Seattles offense respond to carolinas defense 2nd best defense in NFL btw?

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Early thoughts, Pats should be minus 2 , opened as a pick. NE is the better team and was the favorite to win it all with Vegas odds. Brady/Bel over Wilson/Carrol. NE struggles against physical teams. Sea hard to repeat and NE gets possible last oppty. Both teams should move the ball, over looks good. Who wins, too early to tell

2daBank

Seattle had a bad day in regards to offensive mistakes

How did Seattles offense respond to carolinas defense 2nd best defense in NFL btw?
    panthers defense is not the 2nd best in the nfl. their secondary is not good.. stop acting like such a homer for one minute and have a reasonable conversation..

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Not acting like a homer but carolina has top defense and SEATTLE scored on them
    Seattle needs to get their head out of their ass in regards to offense though but you and I both know Wilson 4 Int's and mistakes not usual
    Last edited by SEAHAWKHARRY; 01-18-15 at 11:08 PM.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

This will be a close game kinda last drive takes the bowl

Wouldn't be surprised to see ot

Gonna see longs drives from lynch to keep Brady off field if we want a chance though that's for shure

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

panthers defense is not the 2nd best in the nfl. their secondary is not good.. stop acting like such a homer for one minute and have a reasonable conversation..
    Panthers second best defense in the NFL in 2013.....Not this year

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

So what's the play

2daBank

Not acting like a homer but carolina has top defense and SEATTLE scores on the
    Seattle needs to get their head out of their ass in regards to offense though but you and I both know Wilson 4 Int's and mistakes not usual
    yea i havnt even brought up his gm today i dont think.. i wouldnt expect him to make that many mistakes ever. panthers front 7 is very very good but there was a reason wilson was 8-8 for 200 freaking yards and 3 tds on 3rd down in the panther gm and it wasnt his greatness. not saying he isnt good, he is but panthers secondary is their weak link and they got torched by sea avg wrs. revis and browner will not be getting torched by your wrs on 3rd downs buddy, i promise you that..

GT21Megatron

Panthers had a losing fuking record. who was drinking that kool-aid? Is this really what we're comparing?

GT21Megatron

I want to know why the hell nobody is talking about the two point miracle conversion the Seahawks got....The onside kick fine but the two point conversion heave across body which was just a jump ball play that was caught was why the Seahawks won. Nobody saying shit about that
    Points Awarded:

ilovelady gave GT21Megatron 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

yea i havnt even brought up his gm today i dont think.. i wouldnt expect him to make that many mistakes ever. panthers front 7 is very very good but there was a reason wilson was 8-8 for 200 freaking yards and 3 tds on 3rd down in the panther gm and it wasnt his greatness. not saying he isnt good, he is but panthers secondary is their weak link and they got torched by sea avg wrs. revis and browner will not be getting torched by your wrs on 3rd downs buddy, i promise you that..
    Seattle will have a better offensive showing in Super Bowl I promise you that

Like I have said and you have said this will be a close game brother real close

As a HOMER. I say SEATTLE wins

As a amateur capper and wanna be bankroll builder
    I'll be looking at rushing overs and such

So far

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

2 great teams, no arguing that, my gut just tells me Brady and Belichick pull it off...nothing more, nothing less. I never bet crazy big on the super bowl anyway, I want to enjoy the game pounding beers with friends and not feel sick losing 2 grand if I pick the wrong side lol...good luck to all the big bettors out there

$300.00 $306.00 Pending 2/1/15 6:30pm Reduced Football 101 New England Patriots +102* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Seattle Seahawks

2daBank

Seattle will have a better offensive showing in Super Bowl I promise you that

Like I have said and you have said this will be a close game brother real close

As a HOMER. I say SEATTLE wins

As a amateur capper and wanna be bankroll builder
    I'll be looking at rushing overs and such

So far
    better offensive showing than when? today? yea i buy that. not better than against the panthers, no fukkin way.. it will def be close, what pats sb isnt? close gm id rather have my money on the greatest qb of this generation and the best coach too..

jjgold

I'm officially taken New England Patriots
    Points Awarded:

SEAHAWKHARRY gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Great job coach good to see you on a side early!!!

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Very hard to see Brady lose three super bowls in row. I would take the Patriots because they are due another one.
    Confucius says it is much easier to lose 3 Super Bowls in a row once you have already lose 2 Super Bowls in a row.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swag1982, and GunShard

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Confucius says it is much easier to lose 3 Super Bowls in a row once you have already lose 2 Super Bowls in a row.
    hard to argue with Confucius on that one..

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Confucius is all about the facts.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

I'm laying 30 grand on Hawks ML

easy money
    Points Awarded:

GunShard gave PAYTON20 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

Quote Originally Posted by payton20 View Post
    i'm laying 30 grand on hawks ml

easy money
    really??? Please post pics of your bet...good luck

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

dam jjgold your the best capper on this site....now you have messed me up a bit lol...have to rethink my bet

tony_come

Quote Originally Posted by aston View Post
    dam jjgold your the best capper on this site....now you have messed me up a bit lol...have to rethink my bet
    Wrong

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Lol nice one baldy

tony_come

Payton you like seattle

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

i think he will have some success. mostly because pats will have to respect wilson on the edges. pats will use extra guys to stop run tho because they wont have any problem putting their corners on islands against sea weak wr corp.. i just think pats offense matches up really well with sea d, being a lamb fan ive always known the way to attack sea is with a power run gm, i also think you can have success in the middle with te's/slot wrs. pats offense is tailor made to be able to handle this d. they attack the middle as well as anyone and their run gm has become really physical since they brought blount in.. in reality both offenses match up with these d's since the defenses are built like you have to these days to take away outside passing gms.. i think they both get into the 20s, lets call it 27-23 pats for now..
    their Run D is ranked higher then Bal's and yet NE didn't even test them. They don't match-up(running wise) at all against them.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32775

Brady > Wilson
    Pats defense > Seattle offense
    Pats coaching > Seattle coaching
    Seattle defense not that much better than Pats defense.

Patriots have so many different formations Seahawks will be totally confused.
    Tackles that are eligible, WR's that block that are not eligible, WR's as running backs, those Seahawk savages on defense won't know what to do.

Don't overthink this, Brady will pick apart one armed Sherman.

BLOW...OUT...CITY...

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Brady > Wilson- LOL,Brady's arm is so much weaker then wilson's, brady's throws past 15 yards this year of been dying more then ever, and Wilson showed in OT he has a great arm, Brady is more consistent then Wilson, but Wilson just played the worst game of his life and won't be having a repeat performance.
    Pats defense > Seattle offense- Passing defense yea, running D is to be seen
    Pats coaching > Seattle coaching This is equal Carroll is a great coach, these teams are equal on this department
    Seattle defense not that much better than Pats defense.-Seattle's DVOA D is #1 where NE's is #12, so yea kind of a decent difference

Patriots have so many different formations Seahawks will be totally confused Seattle's D is elite becasue they are smart as well as talented, trust me there is no tricky formatation NE, can try that will stump Seattle, MAYBE, 1 time, but that's about it
    Tackles that are eligible, WR's that block that are not eligible, WR's as running backs, those Seahawk savages on defense won't know what to do.

Don't overthink this, Brady will pick apart one armed Sherman.-Your Insane if you think either team is blowing out either team. Seattle hasn't lost a game by more then 1 possession in over 3 years. It's not going to start in 2 weeks

BLOW...OUT...CITY...

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    patriots such an easy play
    Easy plays win alot

jjgold

Pats will close a decent favorite like I said