Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    So many Cowboy backers still walking around with mudbutt...lol

Gotta catch the damn ball folks..lol
    U2 butt buddies are extremely helpful.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

Looks like we have more disputed calls with replay. Cowboys would have won if there was no replay.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    So after 3 steps and getting touched by the opponent he goes to the ground and it isn't a catch??? penetrating bullshit
    Did he actually take 3 steps? Impossible!

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Did he actually take 3 steps? Impossible!
    Not even close.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    U2 butt buddies are extremely helpful.
    Just about as helpful as this post or 20 others in this thread-

But thanks for sharing

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11720

if this happen at the 50 yard line, they would check if he made the catch and took a step for a completion, which he did. I am not a Cowboy fan but is there a rule difference at the 5 and going into the end zone. im so confused by this rule

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    if this happen at the 50 yard line, they would check if he made the catch and took a step for a completion, which he did. I am not a Cowboy fan but is there a rule difference at the 5 and going into the end zone. im so confused by this rule
    They would of ruled it incomplete at the 50 yard line also. He was still considered "in the process" of "making and completing" that catch with that extra step you are talking about. Right when it happened live... I said oh sh#$ it's an incomplete catch.

The ball hit the ground. Even though he caught it again on the "rebound" from the ground... it didn't matter... the ground popped it loose. Thus, an incomplete pass.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

The ground can't cause a fumble but it can cause an incomplete pass. NFL rules don't make sense.

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The ground can't cause a fumble but it can cause an incomplete pass. NFL rules don't make sense.
    but in fact if a player goes down w/o contact -eli manning head first slide vs the eagles the ground can cause a fumble.

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    They would of ruled it incomplete at the 50 yard line also. He was still considered "in the process" of "making and completing" that catch with that extra step you are talking about. Right when it happened live... I said oh sh#$ it's an incomplete catch.

The ball hit the ground. Even though he caught it again on the "rebound" from the ground... it didn't matter... the ground popped it loose. Thus, an incomplete pass.
    Basically there are a bunch of FANS who are angry because the NFL got the call right

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Would be fine if he wasn't going to the ground. These guys that say he took three steps with possession of the ball have no clue.

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Archie....I understand it's a rule. And no amount if arguing is gonna change things.

But the fact that yankee jew prikk jerkoff Mike Perieira has an opinion on it doesn't mean a motherfukkin thing.

He's a Cowboy hater.
    I would have o say his pretty accurate.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

If the catch happened in the end zone it would of been a touchdown

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Fuk the Dallas cowpissers! Dez bobbled that shit all the way and never had fuk'in control, and jerry jones apparently forgot which refs to pay off this past week. Payback for that bullshit last week! You take it up the ass cowshits, take it up the ass and like it! See ya next year romo o choke o!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 01-16-15 at 05:28 AM.

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

It looks like a clean catch 100%.
    But rules are clear, if you read rules, it is no catch.
    The reason is the stupid (or not careful) behavior of Dez Bryant. Discipline has to be the most priority for any sportsman, from the first second to the last.
    If there is one to be blamed, it is not the ref, but Dez Bryant

Petey Wheatstraw

Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post
    The reason is the stupid (or not careful) behavior of Dez Bryant. Discipline has to be the most priority for any sportsman, from the first second to the last.
    Penalized for being a fierce competitor. No comprendo.

Petey Wheatstraw

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Fuk the Dallas cowpissers! Dez bobbled that shit all the way and never had fuk'in control, and jerry jones apparently forgot which refs to pay off this past week. Payback for that bullshit last week! You take it up the ass cowshits, take it up the ass and like it! See ya next year romo o choke o!
    Total ignorance.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

What time is the cowboy game Sunday?

yankees10
    yankees10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Inconclusive no evidence that the ball even hit the ground

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Quote Originally Posted by Petey Wheatstraw View Post
    Total ignorance.
    Total non pro douche bag cowboy loser!

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22146

I agree with Yankees10. I never even saw the ball hit the ground. Rule blows time to chg it

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Ball hit the ground when he reached for end zone and moved

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

The gray area in the NFL has made it easier to fix games.(pass interference, hits on QB, holding, defensive holding, etc) We bet on fixed games! Every dime in the world was placed on Denver last week.The line moved 3 points. I bet the Broncos. Peyton couldn't move or throw. The back up could of done better! Was the public informed about the extent of his injury. Do you think Talib gave his best effort? He wasn't even in the area of the man he was covering. This is a totally fixed sport folks. The tuck rule!!! They reversed that call. It was ruled a fumble. Case closed to you phucking, 'no its not' idiots.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post
    Now this is wrong. The rules are in fact not clear. What's not clear is whether he went down "in the act of" making a catch. What exactly is part of that act? When does it end? How does this relate to football move and act common to the game? Why is 3 steps and stretch part of the act of the catch? Interpretation and application of the rule is very very subjective and this particular situation has never ever happened before (and no, Calvin Johnson is not similar at all). We can continue to debate forever and there is no right or wrong because the rules are ambiguous enough to support both sides. Of course, that being the case, I'd say that the reversal was wrong because a reversal is supposed to be indisputable. It is definitely disputable.

Petey Wheatstraw

Very well explained.

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Now this is wrong. The rules are in fact not clear. What's not clear is whether he went down "in the act of" making a catch. What exactly is part of that act? When does it end? How does this relate to football move and act common to the game? Why is 3 steps and stretch part of the act of the catch? Interpretation and application of the rule is very very subjective and this particular situation has never ever happened before (and no, Calvin Johnson is not similar at all). We can continue to debate forever and there is no right or wrong because the rules are ambiguous enough to support both sides. Of course, that being the case, I'd say that the reversal was wrong because a reversal is supposed to be indisputable. It is definitely disputable.
    You guys are debating nothing--reversal was correct---the game is in the books--all this is sour grapes

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    You guys are debating nothing--reversal was correct---the game is in the books--all this is sour grapes
    Of course the game is in the books. That makes it "correct"?

How is it "sour grapes"? I could personally care less, I'm just giving my opinion that it's wrong.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

there are missed calls every week. too bad this happened in the playoffs. i ALMOST felt bad for dallas.

"almost" being the key word...

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

It is definitely disputable....TRUE.... But if cowboys win that game Vegas was BURIED...

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Of course the game is in the books. That makes it "correct"?

How is it "sour grapes"? I could personally care less, I'm just giving my opinion that it's wrong.
    Look- he left his feet to catch the ball came down & on the way to the ground stretched the ball to reach the endzone the ball hit the ground & came free & Bryant recaught it in the endzone by rule it's an incomplete pass. There's nothing debatable about those facts-it was the correct call to overturn- your opinion & $2.50 will get you on a bus but that' all

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    Look- he left his feet to catch the ball came down & on the way to the ground stretched the ball to reach the endzone the ball hit the ground & came free & Bryant recaught it in the endzone by rule it's an incomplete pass. There's nothing debatable about those facts-it was the correct call to overturn- your opinion & $2.50 will get you on a bus but that' all
    There's plenty disputable. The question is whether the 3 steps and a stretch were part of the act of the catch or were after he had already made the catch. This act of the catch and when the act ends and a football move begins, is not defined anywhere. That's a fact. So it's open to interpretation. My interpretation is that he caught the ball and THEN took 3 steps and a stetch and that the stretch was separate from the act of the catch. You can say otherwise. But it's a legit debate and dispute. Period.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    whether it was a catch or not, KARMA IS A FUKKING BITCH!!!

not just in football but in life. remember that...
    And this comment from a avatar of bubble butts? lol

First 123 Last