gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

How are people jumping on the Under for Sea/Car?

Oops: Meant to say *NOT* jumping on the Under.

I think this is the best play of the day... if I'm wrong, then I'll eat my words and I look like an idiot.

Seattle's points against them the last 6 games - 3, 3, 14, 7, 6, 6. The 14 was against the Eagles. Carolina offense will put up 14 points, at most on these guys. More likely 10. Seattle's defense is officially top tier again.

Carolina's defense has been great as well, and is probably now a top 10 defense.

Also, Carolina's run game is what's gotten them here and you know Newton won't be throwing a ton vs. Seattle's backfield. That means a ton of running by Carolina, and Seattle is the #1 running team in the nation. Tons of running by both teams = clock keeps running = game goes under.

Anomalies happen, and maybe this game goes over. But I would be very surprised. I think the only way it does is if there are multiple blown coverages and huge plays, or awful turnovers or pick 6's and stuff.

This game should go under, and I think is the best NFL play of the whole weekend.
    Last edited by gregmav1; 01-10-15 at 01:23 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

going to go over.

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    going to go over.
    Have a feeling sea gonna put on a strong showing and run up the score. Cam crumbles under pressure.

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

Quote Originally Posted by warbux View Post
    Have a feeling sea gonna put on a strong showing and run up the score. Cam crumbles under pressure.
    That is the only thing I'm worried about, is Seattle just making a blowout of this game, and putting up 31 on their own. But Carolina defense is no joke. Feel very confident about this.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

I think many would've played the under at 37 or 36, yet it opened at 39. So, something is up. I bet it goes over.

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Carolina TT is a stronger play in my opinion. Too bad my current book won't offer it.