ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

picks for talking sh@t lol

posting my picks. dont wanna be one of those guys talks shit and doesnt post picks.

PATS -7 -
    have a funny feeling this game turns out like when the ravens went to houston. I know the ravens own the pats, but I think the steelers are complete trash so i dont know what to make of that ravens win and NE d is superb. Brady usually has all day to throw so i dont want to be on the ravens and have to watch brady standing flat footed looking for someone to get open.

PANTHERS +11.5
    - this seems like the panthers team from last year all of a sudden and the offense seems to be playing well. Seahawks like to run the ball so as long as cam doesnt give the cover away 11 points is too much imo.

PACKERS -6 - dont know why everyone is on the cowboys nuts. maybe cause they can run the ball, but green bays defense isnt too bad at home and I see the packers putting up a shitload of points on that defense. If rodgers is really hurt then so be it.

BRONCOS -7 - I think this team has been waiting for the playoffs. The colts had an easy time with dalton who can only make a decent throw if the receivers are wide open. Luck is the man, but i cant wait to see how the denver d plays when they are all out. Hopefully noodle are isnt done just yet and denver should handle the scrappy colts.

MONEY WON IS TWICE AS SWEET AS MONEY EARNED

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24737

I agree with all of these except the Pats. Ravens are well rounded enough and Flacco is battle tested... I'm taking the points.

ilovelady

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I agree with all of these except the Pats. Ravens are well rounded enough and Flacco is battle tested... I'm taking the points.
    dont you think the pats d is a million times better than the steelers d? any way good luck

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24737

It doesn't matter, I'm not basing it off one game from last week... I just think Harbaugh finds a way to keep it close.
    Points Awarded:

ilovelady gave Eddy Munny 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

Why does everyone love Balt? they are lucky to be in the playoffs got lucky to face Pitt with an injuried rb. They have looked so bad to end the season, someone talk me out of going all in on New Englang

thezzzone
    thezzzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I'll play,

Balty/NE- im just not sure , can see Balty winning AND wouldnt be surprised if NE blew them out. I cant call this one- playing both sides on my progression bet. The other 3 home teams all cover easy.

Seattle vs Carolina- im not buying the "too many points" hype- carolina wont be able to score-Seattle will.
    (38-6) Seahawks

Green Bay vs Dallas- the cowboys cb's get exposed for what they are- dog-chit!
    (42-24) Pack

Denver vs Indy- watch this Denver D today, they will dominate in this game. Luck will be turning it over, Broncos will be scoring. CJ should also be running wild in this one against the Colts D.
    (31-13) Broncos
    Points Awarded:

ilovelady gave thezzzone 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ilovelady

if seattle wins 38-6 i would pencil them in for back to back superbowls. the panthers are not as bad as their record

raz0r101
    raz0r101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Dont under estimate Ravens rush, ranked 8th i beleive? Keep those def boys on the field for awhile.

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

Seattle exposes Carolina as an AFC South team - which they are. Demolishes them. 27-9 Seattle.
    Baltimore/NE - close game. Brady gets the job done and they hold on for the win. 27-20 New England.
    Denver/Indianapolis - hardest game in my opinion. Either team could win, I'll say that Denver barely squeaks out a win. 24-23 Denver.
    Packers/Detroit - Lower scoring game than people expect. Packers pull out a win, 24-20.

Laying most of my money on Seattle winning + the Under in that game.

thezzzone
    thezzzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Ilovelady...that Lion's name isn't 'lady" is it?

can you please stop posting- everytime i see your friggin avatar I die laughing--- nice job!