Quote Originally Posted by thezzzone View Post
    Ohio St -ML
    Ravens-ML
    Seattle-10.5
    Green Bay-6
    Denver-7

$50 pays $3200

Ive spent $50 bucks in worse ways.
    EDIT: re-did the math using straight bet odds(which are different than parlay odds) with the same starting $50. (i know the odds can change doing it this way) but unless I made a mistake in my calc. it pays better rolling the winnings(including the initial $50 over into individual bets one after the other) pays $3878

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Edit this. LOSER. you also are an air bettor, so cut the crap.

thezzzone
    thezzzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

It could very well be a LOSER..and you dont know me...so go fck yourself

ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

problem is if you hit the 1st two you probably wont let it ride on the rest. you might take your $ and run. good luck

thezzzone

Thx ilovelady...I'm definitely riding it. I already bet the parlay for $40 before I did the math. After the math session, I made 3 X.5 unit bets. $50 on Balt spread/$50 Balt ML/ and $50 PATS ML. (the Pats was my hedge)..I feel pretty good about the other 3 NFL games (who knows, i may miss them all)...if I get that far..I will definitely hedge a couple hundy on Oregon to make a small profit if they win.

Best scenario, Ravens beat PATS. I will take both winning bets and wager all on the Seahawks.

Best of Luck to you too this weekend!!

ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

Thx ilovelady...I'm definitely riding it. I already bet the parlay for $40 before I did the math. After the math session, I made 3 X.5 unit bets. $50 on Balt spread/$50 Balt ML/ and $50 PATS ML. (the Pats was my hedge)..I feel pretty good about the other 3 NFL games (who knows, i may miss them all)...if I get that far..I will definitely hedge a couple hundy on Oregon to make a small profit if they win.

Best scenario, Ravens beat PATS. I will take both winning bets and wager all on the Seahawks.

thezzzone

Because i took both Balt spread and Pats ML I got back $158. Rounded up to $200 dropped that on Seattle spread. $400 now riding Green Bay -5.5.