Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by cburland10 View Post
    They needed a lot of help from the refs to beat the Lions.

So...
    And the the Kansas City Royals were down 7-3 in the bottom of the 8th to the A's in the 1 game Wild Card Playoff....

sometimes after a team catches a major break they catch fire bc its like they playing with house money or something.

For once the pressure is not on Romo.

ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    And the the Kansas City Royals were down 7-3 in the bottom of the 8th to the A's in the 1 game Wild Card Playoff....

sometimes after a team catches a major break they catch fire bc its like they playing with house money or something.

For once the pressure is not on Romo.
    ok so you're taking the cowboys?

ilovelady

who gonna guard Dez Bryant ????

who Sam Shields?
    the packers defense is pretty solid at home. i cant see the cowboys winning. even if the cowboys offense plays well i see this like the oregon/florida st game. pakers offense too much for the dallas d unless of course rodgers injury is legit which i dont think it is

ilovelady

rodgers is the best qb in the league no doubt. opie is the biggest homer ever. dude jizzed his pants cause the refs gave him a win over the lions

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelady View Post
    the packers defense is pretty solid at home. i cant see the cowboys winning. even if the cowboys offense plays well i see this like the oregon/florida st game. pakers offense too much for the dallas d unless of course rodgers injury is legit which i dont think it is
    Yeah....you see a lot of NFL games that look like the Oregon/Fla St game.

On a related note....the Indy/NE matchup really reminds me of that Appalchian St/Samford tilt. Don't you think?

Jesus. What a dumbfukk.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ilovelady

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

On a related note....the Indy/NE matchup really reminds me of that Appalchian St/Samford tilt. Don't you think?

Jesus. What a dumbfukk.
    put your money where you mouth is punk! how much are you planning on losing with your lucky to be here team?

ilovelady

Jesus. What a dumbfukk.
    do you need me to draw you a diagram? if you're too stupid to see what im trying to say then you are a moron

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelady View Post
    put your money where you mouth is punk! how much are you planning on losing with your lucky to be here team?
    This bitch

How about I just whip your ass instead, boy?
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave opie1988 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ilovelady

that's what i thought. opie just likes to talk out of his ass. i bet you're not putting a dime on your trashy team

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I could care less about the stats. Pit the two of them against each other and it's not really that close. Not taking anything away from Romo, just saying Rodgers is far and away the better player.
    Hear! hear!

ilovelady

This bitch

How about I just whip your ass instead, boy?
    pussy ass bitch. gets a hard on over a football team lmao bet you'd suck homos dick in a hearbeat lmao lame ass homer

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by Petey Wheatstraw View Post
    Hence, with this wisdom and knowledge be sure to wager accordingly Sunday 01/11/14.
    They can be twice the team that the packers are - I'm still not betting against Rodgers in Lambeau.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

GB at home, in the cold, with extra rest, and the much better QB. Undefeated at home. Smashing at home actually.

How can you not like Green Bay?

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

The formula that can beat GB is what boys have proven they can do, with consistency, on the road, and keep their defense off the field 56% of the time. TOP is huge especially with an offense that has so much pop in the line up as Dallas. The Boyz have successfully only allowed the defense to see 44% of the snaps all year long on the road. This is much better then most team do at home in fact Dallas is 2nd in the league in winning TOP.

Boys are built to put long sustained drives in. Sometimes I think the occasional false start or holding call only helps them, making the field that much longer and chewing more time off the clock.

it simple math if you are getting 6% more volume of offensive plays and your offense nets .5 points per play you have an offensive edge.

It's worked all year on the road and requires a strong ground game with the ability run play action or go over the top.

On a side note

Carolina of all teams is best on the road at keeping their defense off field. The home opponent only possess's the ball 43.89% of the time. Next to Philly and Denver, nobody runs more offensive plays on the road then Carolina. While they don't have the scoring power of Dallas, they are going to be a very tough out for Seattle as they will outplay seattle's offense. It will come down to turn overs and who wins that battle.

If either GB or SEA lose at home I won't be suprised because the road team will have executed the same gameplan that they have all year on the road and for Dallas it has been lights out.
    Last edited by innovation; 01-07-15 at 12:35 AM.

dondude
    dondude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3430

How is romo going to play in the cold ? It never got that cold in Illinois when he was in college did it ??? How did the refs give the Cowboys the game ? I understand the call might have been bad maybe but the delay of game and 10 yard punt afterwards was worse than the no call My 4 year old nephew can punt farther than 10 yards

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 Things:

Cowboys need to win the time of possesion.

Murray and run game needs a minimum of 20, preferably 25 carries for 100+ yards.

Cowboys must be = to + in turnover battle.

And then back to Dallas for the NFC championship game versus Carolina. Or perhaps on to Seattle, either way fine and dandy.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Cowboys win

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Cowboys win
    Nail in the coffin

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

Only problem with dallas managing the TOP is that GB will probably score every (or so) drive. So not sure if the boys are down 7-14 points they want to grind it out...

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

who gonna guard Dez Bryant ????

who Sam Shields?
    Davon House--seriously they controlled Megatron Bryant will be handled

thezzzone
    thezzzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

[QUOTE=innovation;23347561]
    Carolina of all teams is best on the road at keeping their defense off field. The home opponent only possess's the ball 43.89% of the time. Next to Philly and Denver, nobody runs more offensive plays on the road then Carolina. While they don't have the scoring power of Dallas, they are going to be a very tough out for Seattle as they will outplay seattle's offense. It will come down to turn overs and who wins that battle.

Carolina Away in 2014:
    At Tampa W 20-14 Close
    At Baltim L 38-10 SMOKED
    At Cinci TIE 37-37 really close
    At Green Bay L 38-17 SMOKED
    At Philly L 45-21 SMOKED
    At Minny L 31-13 SMOKED
    At NO W 41-10 whhohhooo
    At Atlanta W 34-3 whhohhooo

For those keeping score..beat Tampa/NO/Atlanta on the road...Tied at CINCI

Outscored on the road only 203-180 in 8 road games BUT- AGAINST TEAMS WITH WINNING RECORDS THEY WERE OUTSCORED 158-85

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=thezzzone;23350471]
    Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post

Carolina Away in 2014:
    At Tampa W 20-14 Close
    At Baltim L 38-10 SMOKED
    At Cinci TIE 37-37 really close
    At Green Bay L 38-17 SMOKED
    At Philly L 45-21 SMOKED
    At Minny L 31-13 SMOKED
    At NO W 41-10 whhohhooo
    At Atlanta W 34-3 whhohhooo

For those keeping score..beat Tampa/NO/Atlanta on the road...Tied at CINCI

Outscored on the road only 203-180 in 8 road games BUT- AGAINST TEAMS WITH WINNING RECORDS THEY WERE OUTSCORED 158-85
    This fellow has BBQ dreams.

I do like the vinegar twang to your NC que, but your head hog is a little dark for me this late in the season. Clark Kent is all he is bub.

Good luck in the Pacific NW. I'm rooting for ya. Like ya'll to come down here in Texas to have some real que.

A taste u have never experienced.

SMOKED!

ilovelady

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Nail in the coffin
    you're the ultimate nail in the coffin

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    The formula that can beat GB is what boys have proven they can do, with consistency, on the road, and keep their defense off the field 56% of the time. TOP is huge especially with an offense that has so much pop in the line up as Dallas. The Boyz have successfully only allowed the defense to see 44% of the snaps all year long on the road. This is much better then most team do at home in fact Dallas is 2nd in the league in winning TOP.

Boys are built to put long sustained drives in. Sometimes I think the occasional false start or holding call only helps them, making the field that much longer and chewing more time off the clock.

it simple math if you are getting 6% more volume of offensive plays and your offense nets .5 points per play you have an offensive edge.

It's worked all year on the road and requires a strong ground game with the ability run play action or go over the top.

On a side note

If either GB or SEA lose at home I won't be suprised because the road team will have executed the same gameplan that they have all year on the road and for Dallas it has been lights out.
    Great insight, easily the most informative and best post in this thread; agree with it all.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Lol sea losing at home.....No

thezzzone
    thezzzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

[QUOTE=Petey Wheatstraw;23350545]
    Quote Originally Posted by thezzzone View Post

This fellow has BBQ dreams.

I do like the vinegar twang to your NC que, but your head hog is a little dark for me this late in the season. Clark Kent is all he is bub.

Good luck in the Pacific NW. I'm rooting for ya. Like ya'll to come down here in Texas to have some real que.

A taste u have never experienced.

SMOKED!
    Now that you mention it..
    Nothing quite like standing out in a foot of snow tending my two Weber kettle cues. Watching the SMOKENATOR doing its thing with the Apple woodchip smoke gently caressing the the 4 racks of ribs standing vertiacle in their rib-rack home.

psufan
    psufan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4599

All home teams will win this weekend. And I sincerely believe all home teams will cover the spread.. only one I'm worried about is Andrew luck.. haha

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by psufan View Post
    All home teams will win this weekend. And I sincerely believe all home teams will cover the spread.. only one I'm worried about is Andrew luck.. haha
    would Vegas get burried if all 4 home teams covered?

$300 wins over $3,000

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

is it even square to take all 4 home faves to cover?

The forum is as gun shy as i have ever seen it to take favorites

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I like SEATTLE Ravens Indy and greenbay to cover this weekend

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I like SEATTLE Ravens Indy and greenbay to cover this weekend
    Unbelievable I bet all those teams

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

The Niners beat the Packers in the cold in the Divisional round of the playoffs last year (a feat buckethead Kaepernick never gets credit for). Can the Cowboys do the same?

dmoney1506
    dmoney1506's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

At first glance I said Cowboys and lions was a struggle by both teams and Packers will smash the cowboys but by midweek it hit me that the cowboys just beat the no 1 defense in the NFC. Yes there was the " pick up the flag" gimme but the cowboys defense still held off the lions afterwards. Packers defense is no where near lions defense and cowboys will have no problem putting up points on packers D. I say cowboys win outright and the over but hey fellas go with your own picks and let's get that adrenaline going during the game!!!!!

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    The Niners beat the Packers in the cold in the Divisional round of the playoffs last year (a feat buckethead Kaepernick never gets credit for). Can the Cowboys do the same?
    9ers brought a defense that is incomparable to what Dallas can field.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney1506 View Post
    At first glance I said Cowboys and lions was a struggle by both teams and Packers will smash the cowboys but by midweek it hit me that the cowboys just beat the no 1 defense in the NFC. Yes there was the " pick up the flag" gimme but the cowboys defense still held off the lions afterwards. Packers defense is no where near lions defense and cowboys will have no problem putting up points on packers D. I say cowboys win outright and the over but hey fellas go with your own picks and let's get that adrenaline going during the game!!!!!

Didn't the Packers do the same thing the week before? Of course, they also pounded Lacy with success against that defense.

First 123 Last