Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Rams moving back to L.A.

Rams owner building new stadium in L.A.

will likely lead to more NFL expansion teams.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Too much crime in St Louis.

My friend lives there and he said he won't even go to cardinals games anymore. People getting shot and stabbed all of the place. Nobody wants to go downtown ST Louis

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

My friend lives there and he said he won't even go to cardinals games anymore. People getting shot and stabbed all of the place. Nobody wants to go downtown ST Louis
    What's the difference between that and Detroit???

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

pfff.. Foxborough MA is the crime capital of the world.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    pfff.. Foxborough MA is the crime capital of the world.
    It is, that's why I don't go there anymore. Plus they cheat that "spygate" thing was the end for me. I hate those guys.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

your friend sounds like a pussy (no surprise there). me and my friends kick it downtown all the time. as do the 40k a day that go to cardinal games, stop acting like a bitch..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    det a shithole and stl is not would be the main difference.

2daBank

shit owner, shit product. glad they leaving. la wont show up for this group of losers any more than we didnt..

2daBank

bear tell your friend next time he too scared to go to a cards gm he can take my wife and she will protect him..

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Tired of hearing about it. It's all they've been taking about on tv and the radio the past couple days.

Nobody in LA cares about the Rams. LA is Raider territory.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

your friend sounds like a pussy (no surprise there). me and my friends kick it downtown all the time. as do the 40k a day that go to cardinal games, stop acting like a bitch..

det a shithole and stl is not would be the main difference.
    shit owner, shit product. glad they leaving. la wont show up for this group of losers any more than we didnt..
    bear tell your friend next time he too scared to go to a cards gm he can take my wife and she will protect him..

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

&lt;br&gt;<br>

&lt;br&gt;<br>

&lt;br&gt;<br>

&lt;br&gt;<br>

&lt;br&gt;<br>

&lt;br&gt;<br>

&amp;lt;br&amp;gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>

&amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;gt;&amp;lt;br&amp ;gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>

&amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;gt;&amp;lt;br&amp ;gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>

Hey 2 dinks, you done now. Nothing is more ferocious than Foxborough, Mass.

thezzzone
    thezzzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I was a season ticket holder for the Lions for 1 yr I think 2009 or 2010 and almost always stayed overnight because I had to travel to get there. Spent lots of time Downtown/Greektown and never once had one single problem with anyone at the stadium, in bars or restaurants or just walking around downtown day or night. Never saw a fight. Great fans in Detroit and especially fun when he Bears come to town. Great good-hearted razing.

Went to Michigan State vs Michigan game this year. Not 1 fight or hassle of any kind. Great vibe, great people.

Seattle, fantastic place to see a game. Again , great people everywhere.

Candlestick, lots of fun insanely long wait for a cab after the game. Great tailgating, great Mexican food in the food trucks inside the stadium. Been to a couple games there , no fan issues.

Phoenix, I was there for that blood-bath fight between the 49ers fans and Cards fans this year. It was about 8 rows down from me. First time at that stadium.

Was also a season ticket holder for a couple of years in Buffalo. I have never been to a Bills game and not seen a at least 1 fight in the stands or in the lot tailgating. NOT ONE TIME DID I NOT SEE A FIGHT! Sometimes many in the same game. Best fight I ever saw was in Rich Stadium between two chicks. One of em went up a row, the other came down a row. Haymakers flying.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by thezzzone View Post
    I was a season ticket holder for the Lions for 1 yr I think 2009 or 2010 and almost always stayed overnight because I had to travel to get there. Spent lots of time Downtown/Greektown and never once had one single problem with anyone at the stadium, in bars or restaurants or just walking around downtown day or night. Never saw a fight. Great fans in Detroit and especially fun when he Bears come to town. Great good-hearted razing.

Went to Michigan State vs Michigan game this year. Not 1 fight or hassle of any kind. Great vibe, great people.

Seattle, fantastic place to see a game. Again , great people everywhere.

Candlestick, lots of fun insanely long wait for a cab after the game. Great tailgating, great Mexican food in the food trucks inside the stadium. Been to a couple games there , no fan issues.

Phoenix, I was there for that blood-bath fight between the 49ers fans and Cards fans this year. It was about 8 rows down from me. First time at that stadium.

Was also a season ticket holder for a couple of years in Buffalo. I have never been to a Bills game and not seen a at least 1 fight in the stands or in the lot tailgating. NOT ONE TIME DID I NOT SEE A FIGHT! Sometimes many in the same game. Best fight I ever saw was in Rich Stadium between two chicks. One of em went up a row, the other came down a row. Haymakers flying.
    Lol I was at that game too probably 15 rows up right behind the fight, probably right behind you. Could not believe how fukkin crazy people can get.

Some guy who was sitting behind us and had nothing to do with it booked it down the stairs to get into it. He ended up getting beat up and kicked out. His kid who was probably 13 sat and watched the second half alone. Nice little Sunday out for the father and son lol.

Staff were still cleaning up the blood on the stairs at the start of the 4th.

thezzzone
    thezzzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Lol I was at that game too probably 15 rows up right behind the fight, probably right behind you. Could not believe how fukkin crazy people can get.

Some guy who was sitting behind us and had nothing to do with it booked it down the stairs to get into it. He ended up getting beat up and kicked out. His kid who was probably 13 sat and watched the second half alone. Nice little Sunday out for the father and son lol.

Staff were still cleaning up the blood on the stairs at the start of the 4th.
    We probably waved at each other..lol.I went downstairs at the 1/2 just after they all went rolling down the stairs. They were still into it a bit when I walked by but were breaking it up. I went to the beer line and that guy that took it the worst walked right by me with security. They took him to the bathroom to clean him up. His face was smashed. The worst (like Buffalo) was the chicks!!!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

lol i was somewhat kidding and even though my friend did in fact say that i think he was exaggerating and trying to get a reaction bc he always talks about nelly and east st louis and how crazy it is in st louie but he still goes to games... he is not a big guy though , very skinny and he has gotten beat up a few times