mattykaks
    mattykaks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Want some action today and can't really decide on which teams to side with. But I just want some play in what I believe will be two good football games. So I was wondering what people's thoughts are on the totals in both games

Tboonepickem
    Tboonepickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5430

I'm thinking under Dallas/Detroit. Dallas offensive numbers are nice but a bit inflated due to the horrible defenses they have been playing. Detroit has a great D but can't score. Haven't pulled the trigger yet but I see a 24-14 situation. Hesitant though as we all know romo can go off

mattykaks

I agree. I think detroits d keeps it from getting out of hand but don't think Stafford and company will do a lot of scoring. Would love Detroit if Stafford wasn't qb. I think you're right with the under

Tboonepickem
    Tboonepickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5430

If one went under

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

cincy/indy un 47.5...you know bungals gm plan is gonna be pound the shit out of hill and then do it some more. they actually have a oc now that not stupid enough to trust dalton, especially now that he missing green and greshem. indy oline has holes so dont think luck gonna just be able to sit back and carve up the bungals pass d which aint bad..dont think anyone gets out to a big lead here where the other is forced to throw it all over the place to come back. 24 should be enough to win this one..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Tboonepickem View Post
    I'm thinking under Dallas/Detroit. Dallas offensive numbers are nice but a bit inflated due to the horrible defenses they have been playing. Detroit has a great D but can't score. Haven't pulled the trigger yet but I see a 24-14 situation. Hesitant though as we all know romo can go off
    det d can be had thru the air, as can dallas.. i dunno, it might be a grind it out type gm but if either team gets down a little i think it could turn into a bit of a track meet really quickly..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    det d can be had thru the air, as can dallas.. i dunno, it might be a grind it out type gm but if either team gets down a little i think it could turn into a bit of a track meet really quickly..
    Yeah, that's true.

RRNJ13
    RRNJ13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Tease dallas , dallas over and under in the indy cincy game 3 team 8.5 pt ties win

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    cincy/indy un 47.5...you know bungals gm plan is gonna be pound the shit out of hill and then do it some more. they actually have a oc now that not stupid enough to trust dalton, especially now that he missing green and greshem. indy oline has holes so dont think luck gonna just be able to sit back and carve up the bungals pass d which aint bad..dont think anyone gets out to a big lead here where the other is forced to throw it all over the place to come back. 24 should be enough to win this one..

hopefully colts continue milking this clock and we start the day off right

like the over in dal but not as much as i liked this under..

gl everyone

mattykaks

2dabank I cashed on the under in the indy game with you. Thanks! Over cowboys/lions?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mattykaks View Post
    2dabank I cashed on the under in the indy game with you. Thanks! Over cowboys/lions?
    i think so,, like i said i dont like it as much as the 1st gm but nothing wrong with playing it with half the winnings from the indy gm.. i understand why folks like this under but really feel like at some point both these secondaries gonna get exposed.. both teams are good about falling behind, if one of them does all a sudden we gonna see points in bunches i think...

2daBank

throw in that fact would anyone be surprised if one of these qbs gave away a score or 2 with turnovers? i certainly wouldnt, and that will be what sets off fireworks as they keep firing away trying to get those points back..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mattykaks View Post
    we got the kinda start we needed.. now hopefully romo either buries his team with a pick 6 or gets his team back in it real quick.. think 1 of the 2 things gonna happen