53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5161

Grabbed Zona +6.5.........

Can't see Carolina layin this many pernts..... Arians will find a way for Lindley to manage the game, and put him in the best possible positions, when he wants to throw the ball. Has to stay away from 2nd, 3rd and long plays. First down will be critical and bears watching because its imperative to have manageable yardage for 2nd and 3rd downs.
    Also read here, that if in fact they are able to protect the young QB.... he does have weapons down field....I will put some on the ML as Zona may be the best team here....Zona TD on specials????? we'll see...

Put some on the Baltimore Over 43.5 as I don't see the Ravens being able to stop WR'S Brown, and Bryant and Ben usually finds TE Miller in red zone. Feel Delaware Joe will also have success moving the ball so lets play this one north of the number....

as always good luck to all

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

I took Arizona +7. I like the over but the line is dropping and dropping, I prefer to stay away.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

I got Arizona as well. Carolina has not played the role of favorites well at home this year and Arizona's defense is too good to get blown out. They'll keep it close. Not saying they'll win....but a 20-17 game is more likely than a blowout.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    I got Arizona as well. Carolina has not played the role of favorites well at home this year and Arizona's defense is too good to get blown out. They'll keep it close. Not saying they'll win....but a 20-17 game is more likely than a blowout.
    What's up with this? How will these bets stand? I took a shot, but expect these bets to get voided.